Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Forever and Always [Self RP] {Private}

Postby Becca » 12/24/2009 1:58 AM

Izzy....Where are you...? I can't see you...

Becca.... Come find me.... The Falls....

Izzy please don't go!!! I love you!!!

Rebecca woke screaming and thrashing in her nest of leaves at the base of Idalani Falls. Her golden coat was drenched in sweat and her breath came in ragged sobs. It was that same nightmare again. She could her Isowits, but not see him. She could feel his presence, but couldn't touch him... She burst into tears, yet again.

It had been two long years since she had seen him... Two long years alone and hurt. And now her dreams had led her here. To the "Lover's Triangle." Was it a sign? Did it mean that Izzy would be coming back soon? That she would be reunited with her one true love? Her heart cried out that it was so.

In a desperate attempt to calm herself, she began to sing the song that she had once sung to Izzy on a daily basis to show him how much she loved him. It was a baby song, but the meaning in it ran deep for her and her mate...

You are my sunshine... My only sunshine.... You make me happy... When skies are grey... You'll never know how... How much I love you...

Summon the djinni with your mystic pentacle,
he appears in guises most fanciful.
Tread with caution of his deceitful ways,
lest this be your last of days.
Give him his charge and send him on his way,
before his tricks lead you into disarray...

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 477
Donate

Re: Forever and Always [Self RP] {Private}

Postby Becca » 12/24/2009 2:06 AM

Izzy wandered aimlessly through the forest, letting his paws take them where they willed. Two years.... He hadn't breathed her scent in two years... Seen her brown eyes light up in joy for two, long, brutal years.... He wondered if she even missed him... If she would recognize him if he ever found her...

He wouldn't be surprised if she had forgotten him... After what had happened... He had stormed out and not returned. He could not be mad at her if she hated him now... All he could do would be to beg for forgiveness... And now his nose was playing tricks on him again... He could scent her... That sweet scent...

His ears perked up. He could hear her too. That sweet soft voice, coming from the base of The Falls. He padded silently towards the base of the falls, heart beating faster and faster as he drew closer. And then he saw it. The glint of her silky golden fur. His heart lept in joy as he recognized what she was singing. The song she had sung to him to show how much she cared... He crept up behind her and whispered the last line into her ear...

Please don't take my sunshine away....

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Becca » 12/24/2009 2:15 AM

Her breath hitched in her throat. He was here. Right here. With her. Singing the last line of the song they both loved.... She had to use all her strength not to turn around and tackle him right there and then. She slowly got up and turned to face him, tears of joy streaking down her face.

Izzy... The sound was like a soft caress. She spoke his name like a prayer, loving each letter and each syllable. My Isowits.... She couldn't hold in the urge any longer. She lept at him and was nuzzling his neck, licking his face before she could even think. Oh Izzy, I thought you'd never come back... I missed you so much! She cried and cried until she could hardly breath, drinking in his scent and pressing every inch of herself to him that she could manage.

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Becca » 12/24/2009 2:26 AM

I missed you too baby.... I wanted to come back the very instant that I left... I'm so sorry about that whole mess. I love you!

Isowits nuzzled his mate with feverish intensity. Not until now with her so close had he realized how much he had missed her. What did it matter that she was a little immature? She was still his and he was never going to let her go. He scanned her body, checking to make sure she was alright. His eyes narrowed. She was skinnier that he remembered. Had she been eating regularly?

Sweetheart... Why are you so thin...? Have you been eating?

He nudged her down to lay next to him in her nest. Her scent enveloped him and he felt his eyelids flutter. He could drown in her scent and die a happy man...

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Becca » 12/24/2009 2:46 AM

Rebecca barely heard his question because she was so lost in the fact that he was here with her. She dimly registered what he had said though and paused, not wanting to tell him the truth. She looked at the expression on his face however and she knew that she had to tell him.

To be honest, no I haven't... At least not very often... It just won't stay down...

She buried her face in his fur and breathed in. She didn't need food... She needed him. He was all she had ever needed and would ever need. Food was just what the stomach needed. Isowits was what her heart and her soul needed.

But I'm fine now... Now that you're back...

She paused a moment.

You are back to stay... Aren't you...?

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Becca » 12/24/2009 11:05 PM

Isowits knew that she was lying. He voice had gone quiet and she didn't look him in the eye. She didn't want him to worry he knew but he would always worry about her... She was his mate and her health and happiness would always be his number one concern. The fact that she couldn't keep her food down made alarm bells go off in his head. The first chance he got he would take her out to a superb dinner and she would be back to normal in no time.

Honey you need to eat... I don't want you starving and dying on me...

He gave her cheek an affectionate lick. Her question had stunned him a little. It shouldn't have, but it still did.

Of course I'm staying my love... Forever... If you'll have me...

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Becca » 12/25/2009 2:58 AM

The female lucain could barely keep the tears from coming. Her heart swelled with joy at the words the dark male spoke and she threw herself at him again, unable to hold back the tears. She cried and cried into his dark fur until her crying reduced to faint sobs. Only then did she lift her head to look at her lover.

Of course I will....

Her voice was hoarse, but the love in it was clearly evident. On a whim to morphed into her human form, petting Izzy's soft ears and scratching behind them. Her human form was slender, barely more than five feet tall, with waist length blonde hair and glittering hazel eyes. Those eyes gazed tenderly at the lucain who's head now rested in her lap as she petted him. Her clothes were simple, a clingy t-shirt of a soft black material, worn jeans, and a pair of converses.

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Becca » 12/25/2009 4:19 AM

Izzy gave the closest thing to a purr that a canine could manage. Rebecca knew exactly where to scratch behind his ears and he felt so content right there and then. He could have fallen asleep right there.

I've missed you so much...

Isowit's words came out as a murmer. Before he realized it he had made his own switch to human form and was passionately kissing Rebecca. His hair was long and chocolate brown, and his eyes were a lovely shade of green. His dress was casual like his mate's, and he gave off a masculine aura that enveloped the girl in his arms so that she melted against him. He kissed her a while longer, savoring the taste of her before he broke off the kiss. He then too her by the hand and gently pulled her to  her feet.

How about we go get some feed before you starve to death? I don't know about you but I'm famished.

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Becca » 12/25/2009 5:28 AM

That actually doesn seem like a good idea... I am rather hungry....

Rebecca leaned against Isowits as they began to walk towards the small village by the Falls. She had passed it on her way to the Falls, but hadn't payed it much mind since it was not her real destination. She found that now that Izzy was back with her she wanted to explore around and spend time with him. Her hand twined with his as they walked and she sighed contentedly.

Its been rather busy at the Shrine while you were gone. There have been a lot of new arrivals.

She thought of the two kuhnas that had arrived the day before, and of the other pets that had recently come to live at the Shrine.

Fellipe's lifemate Naerna has come to live with us at the Shrine. And there are new kuhnas mostly.

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate