Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: Veritas Aequitas:. [self]

Postby Silversky » 04/21/2010 3:00 PM

Omega watched the Kuhna's behavior, curious. It wasn't often that something caught his intrest, but this Asteri's illogical behavior confused him.
And the logic was flawed in more ways than one. If the creature had been going slower, it wouldn't have collided with its friend. At least, Omega assumed that this was who it had been looking for, considering the way the two Kuhnas were behaving.
All in all, this was one of the strangest situations Omega had found himself in.
He almost left, but something kept him where he was. Perhaps it was curiosity about these strange pets?

[[V.26, A.29, O.8]]

All my life, I wish I broke mirrors,
Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience
Staring right back at me.

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Silversky » 04/21/2010 3:04 PM

Veritas blinked in confusion as he crash-landed on the stone tunnel. "Uh... Asteri?" he yelped in surprise as he recognized the culpret of his fall.
"Asteri!" He scrambled to his feet, his tails waving around in excitement. "You're okay!"
Asteri smiled. "I found you!"
Her tails were glowing bright blue, and both Kuhnas looked happy to be reunited.
Then Veritas heard the unnatural creaking and scraping of metal on stone. His tails drooped and he looked over Asteri's shoulder with apprehension and fear in his eyes.
"What... what's that?" he asked, his voice trembling slightly.

[[V.27, A.30, O.9]]

Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Silversky » 04/21/2010 3:08 PM

Asteri's racing heart began to calm down. It was okay. They were okay. They were both safe.
The Reiz Kuhna could hear the mechanical squid in the background-- what did he call himself? A Khalmar? She'd heard of people who ate something called Kalamari before. And those were squid, weren't they?
Veritas looked scared, though, and she realized that the Preitor Kuhna didn't know who-- or what-- Omega was yet.
"Oh, don't worry," she said to her friend. And, yes, she realized. That was what he was. A friend, especially after this. She was glad that something had brought her to Idalani this night, even if she did end up finding mechanical squid.
"That's Omega. He rescued me from falling. He's a Khalmar."

[[V.28, A.31, O.10]]

Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items