Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

A loner's walk (Draiz and me)

Postby Touj » 10/27/2007 4:25 PM

OCC: Anthro... rp? XD

A common Kuhna anthro sat outside by a garden. His red and blue streaked hair shown in the sun, as his white skin didn't look as well. Red eyes glimmered in sun. White lion ears poked out, and, you could see two twin kuhna tails... He wore a black tank top, and yellow shorts. No shoes on his feet, though. But, this was more odd than you might have thought. A loner in a date hotspot!

"Let's see here..." he said, sighing. Was the Kuhna meeting someone? It would be logical, seeing that he was at least waiting for something. And, for someone who seemed to be fairly attractive, it would be logical. Yes, it would.

...Or was he just insane?
A small sixyear old walks past, followed by a Biolune Rexxel, who stares at you menacingly. As you glance back at the girl, you see a red badge on her chest...
<center>Image Image
</center>
Touj
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 108
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/20/2008 8:05 PM

"Found ya!" she spoke with a smile, leaning forward his her arms crossed behind her back, nose ending up mere inches from his. It had taken the anthro pearl kuhna quite a bit of time to find exactly where in Idalani she was supposed to be meeting the other. Still, she had made it within a decent amount of time considering she had to get away from her mother's side.

Her white hair with teal tips seemed short until one spotted the thin ponytail bound in cloth that stopped a few inches above her ankles. Tsura's silver eyes looked into his lovely red ones. A white tank top and a pair of black cargo jeans defined her as not the most girly of her kind, but she did look nice. Her twin tails flicked about behind her, ears giving a small twitch.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Touj » 01/20/2008 8:54 PM

"I see you have!"

He smiled as he looked into the kind, soft, silver eyes of the other Kuhna. His tails happily flicked around, betraying his feelings. He flung his head up, hair doing a weird flippy thing with it. His arms slowly went away from hers, so he could face her properly. He clutched her hand, and looked at her. Then, he looked around, and said to the girl,

"Uh, so where should we go? I saw a cute cafe' over there,"

he siad, pointing to it with his free hand.
A small sixyear old walks past, followed by a Biolune Rexxel, who stares at you menacingly. As you glance back at the girl, you see a red badge on her chest...
<center>Image Image
</center>
Touj
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/20/2008 9:06 PM

"Oooh. An espresso sounds good right about now!" the happy female chimmed. Come to think of it... when did she last eat? Had to have been breakfast since she had gone with her mom to see her sibling and father. "So yeah, the cafe` sounds great."

Her fingers entangled with his, smiling as she looked over at him. "And I'm sorry if I've been keeping you waiting a long time. Family meeting and what not."
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Touj » 01/23/2008 6:01 PM

He smiled. The kuhna anthro seemed happy at the girl Kuhna so engergetic and cheerful. She seemed to make him have the same attitude when they were together. He clutched her hand equally tight, as if they we holding to each other for life. He half was serious, seeing what a big part of his life she was.

"It's fine. The wait wasn't that long, really..."

If he was lying or telling the truth, he didn't really care. The kuhna seemed to lack the note of time. But, anyone who was around him often seemed to know he made up for it. Quite a bit.

"So, lets go!"

He said happily.
<center>Image Image
</center>
Touj
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/24/2008 1:20 AM

Tsura's tails wavered about behind her as she headed off for the cafe, hand still holding his. "Today. I met this other kuhna that I was helping find her dad, who she hadn't seen in a long time! I hope she found him, because she found out I was trying to hurry so I could come meet you here, and well she told me to go ahead and leave."

She didn't know that the Color kuhna she had been helping was actually her half sister, but she would know that when she got home. "Anything interesting happen to you?" They were close to the cafe now and would be there any moment.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/26/2008 11:46 PM

(I figured I'd move the roleplay a tiny bit and get in two more posts so I could join other roleplays)
Spotting the cafe finally, the Pearl kuhna began running, practically dragging him along behind her. Good mood much? Or possibly just hyper already. She pushed open the doors to the cafe and walked in with him, finally breaking the hold of his hand.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/26/2008 11:47 PM

She spotted an open table and slid into one of the seats. They could chat there all they wanted while waiting on a waiter or waitress to come up to them, so the sooner they settled in the better. Tsura also went ahead and grabbed a menu, looking over it while waiting for him to say anything.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate