Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Relaxing with the Mate........WHA?!?!?!! (Surprise!!) X__x'

Postby Akida » 04/20/2010 3:31 PM

Ikaru: Lv. 5
and
Speranza: Lv. 6
{I:22 / S:26}

The dark toned fellox lay beside the water's edge enjoying the sounds of the rushing waters of the falls, the not too harsh shine of the sun, and the company of his newly acquired mate. He looked over at her. She seemed as though she were ready to doze off in the relaxing environment of the open area.

She'd enjoyed the journey to Idalani with Ikaru. They had planned this only a few days ago and so far, all was well. The smells and sounds of the falls soothed her into a half sleep.
"Thank you, Ikaru my dear, for bringing me here. I love it so much."
She opened an eye and looked over at the male laying beside her. His ice-blue flames, looking as calm as the water lapping the shore just ahead of them.

"You're welcome Speranza."
He remembered when he first met her, she had a temper out of this world. It was her name that kept his interest in her at first, but it seemed that Akida's outing to the park with her and a few others had tamed the rebellious side of her. She'd managed to become a sweet-heart, but she still had her days when she felt orders and rues were beneath her. At least she had not totally changed into the calm type for good. The excitement he got from her, both sides, was good enough. No more change was needed. He shook himself out of the memories, realizing that he'd been staring at her the whole time. Thankfully her eyes were closed again, and they wouldn't have their usual weird moments just yet.

The female yonyuu raised herself on all fours, stretching her legs in the manner of most feline and canine creatures. Her wings extended to their full length only the fold back into their gold and white shield. She took a few steps forward toward the water's edge and dipped a paw into it, testing the temperature of it. Seemingly pleased, she waded into the water up to her neck enjoying the cool sensation it brought to her body. She dipped her head under for a few seconds then brought it back up obviously needing air. She knew how to swim and dive, she just couldn't hold her breath for long. She wasn't meant to, for she was mainly a creature of the land and sky. None-the-less, she favored swimming from time to time.

Ikaru, hearing the odd but gentle changes in the splashing of the water, opened his eyes to see Speranza wading into the water. He watched her enjoy the water, for he knew she would. He then stood up and stretched in the same manner as she did a few moments ago, then stepped into the water. He being a bit taller than the usual fellox, took a little while to make it neck-deep into the water. He felt the weight of his broken shackles tug on him as he swam toward his mate, but he considered this a form of weight training. Soon they would be nothing more than decoration in the water, just as they are when he walks on the land. But it would get odd in time due to the fact that only three of his legs are still partially bound... He almost missed the playful attack on him by the yonyuu.

She laughed somewhat evilly and swam away. They both continued their seemingly oblivious play in the water, both staying away from the area the water came down from the cliffs above. In the back of Ikaru's mind, although he used the ruse of a common merchant, his past trainings and teaching were at work. His other senses kept "an eye" on things around them. During peaceful times he made sure his past stayed useful only to protect others he cared about. This time Speranza managed to splash him. Although he could split his attention intentionally, he let her catch him for the fun of it.
"Good one Hope."
Form time to time he called her by the meaning of her name. As far as he knew, he was the only one who did it. She only replied with a cunning smile and dived under the water.

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Wishlist : Breeding : Sale/Trade : Housing
Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 299
Donate

Re: Relaxing with the Mate........WHA?!?!?!! (Surprise!!) X__x'

Postby Akida » 04/21/2010 1:45 PM

"Of course it was a good one!"
She splashed him again and again. Dipping in and out of the water almost like a Kuni. She remembered the times when she learned to swim as a baby. Her dad just tossed her into the water. He could stand, but she couldn't she remembered this well. She felt as though they didn't love her anymore that day. She cried a lot, but she eventually learned that kicking her legs would push her up to the surface and into the direction she wanted. It all became fun after that first time in the water.

Ikaru noticed that she was currently in another world and took the chance to sneak behind her and splash her.
"Daydreaming isn't going to get you anywhere darlin'!"
His low voice echoed across the water only to be swallowed by the rushing waters. He nuzzled her lovingly.
"Come on. Let's get something to eat."

~***~

The little figure was tossed over the cliff with the water and landed, unnoticed by the fellox and yonyuu, in the water they splashed in. It's golden eyes gleamed with amusement at its own inner thoughts. It flopped onto the shore and toward the kitchens. Its little plot already in action.

{I:23/S:27/???:50}

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Relaxing with the Mate........WHA?!?!?!! (Surprise!!) X__x'

Postby Akida » 04/25/2010 5:29 PM

Ikaru led the way out of the water, Speranza closely following him. As soon as he was a distance from the wet soil into the dry, he shook the excess water out of his fur. Speranza did the same only to get wet again from the fellox's shaking. The yonyuu flew into the sky letting the wind blow out her damp pelt. She grinned at her mate as she came down gracefully.

"Must you rub the flying ability in my face dear?"
"You know I don't rub it in Ikaru..."
She laughed inwardly, but held an indifferent facial expression. They teased each other back and forth on the way to the small table set up for them. A classic picnic cloth over a table just large enough to seat three. A small and slender vase in the center holding up a single yellow flower, its head slightly drooping. There was only a large ceramic platter complete with a cover and a glass of ice and some sort of translucent drink.
"We have served you your finest and freshest lunch you have probably ever had. Do enjoy!"
The server laughed very quietly to himself and walked away quickly.

~***~

Within the confines of the ceramic platter and cover, the figure giggled to itself very quietly. Oh they are in for one heck of a surprise! Now if only they would hurry up and free her. She needed to get back into the water rather quickly!

{Ikaru: 24 / Speranza: 28 / ???:51}

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate