Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

What am I doing here? (Ended)

Postby Almostthere » 05/24/2010 10:51 PM

ImageGet your own Evelon Pet Today!

Haunted sighed as he pawed at the lake, the water trickling across his fur. This probably wasn't the average Cursed Albie hangout, but Haunted wasn't exactly your average Cursed Albie. Yeah, he was different... But now too different. He had wound up here some how, and there was no point in going back. He glanced around. Why was he here in the first place? He should be at the volcano, or maybe in the desert. But NOOOOOOOO he had to be here. He touched his nose to the water's surface and shivered. He pulled his head back up and straightened, broadening his shoulders and taking in his surroundings once more. He had to get of here.
ImageImageImageImage

I do not own my avatar.
Almostthere
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 251
Donate

Re: What am I doing here? (open)

Postby ajforpresident » 05/25/2010 7:51 PM

((Hai thar!  :D ))

Image Blossom Fellox

Lai

A female Fellox came into view. She was currently looking for medicinal herbs for when if one of the pets back home where she lives gets ill. She carried a basket full of the plants in her jaws. She was looking around when she spotted Haunted near the lake. She put down her basket and walked closer to the Cursed Albie.

"Excuse me." She said in her soft voice. "Are you by yourself?" She then realized what she said and added, "I'm sorry. I was just curious, I don't mean to seem rude."

[Lai: Level 1; 1]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby Almostthere » 05/25/2010 8:01 PM

(Hey!  ^_^ )
"Ah!" Haunted stumbled forward in surprise, his dark paws submerged in water. He turned, shaking his pelt. Staring, he spoke. "I was." He growled at the Fellox. He straightened, and glared. His glowing eyes just made the glare even more horrible. Pawing at the soil, he felt himself start too feel guilty. He groaned and made himself try to make up for his bad manners. "No need to feel sorry for being curious." He muttered. "I'm Haunted Night. Haunted for short."
ImageImageImageImage

I do not own my avatar.
Almostthere
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 05/25/2010 8:12 PM

"Oh my!" She ran forward towards the water when she saw the Albie fall into the water. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." She then backed off when Haunted started to glare at her. It was quite frightening. "I didn't mean to intrude. I'm terribly sorry." Then when the Albie said it was alright, she gave a sigh of relief. "Good. I'm glad."

"Haunted Night?" The Blossom Fellox said the name, as if testing how it sounded. "That's a nice name. Very mysterious." She sat back down on her haunches and introduced herself. "My name is Lai." She bowed her head. "A pleasure to meet you, Haunted. Or would you prefer I call you by your full name?"

[Lai: Level 1; 2]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Almostthere » 05/25/2010 8:21 PM

Haunted sat down, swishing his tail in the sand. "Oh, it's quite alright. I'm usually alone, so I guess I wasn't prepared for a visitor." He tried for a smile. Without warning, his nose started to itch. Oh, great. Awesome timing. He thought sarcastically. He began to wrinkle his nose, snarling and baring his fangs, but nothing seemed to work. He glanced at Lai, sneezing, he nodded. "That's a-sneeze-awesome name. -Snarl- Much better than-sneeze- mine."

(Haunted Night: L1/P3)
ImageImageImageImage

I do not own my avatar.
Almostthere
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 05/26/2010 7:16 AM

"I see. I understand that. I didn't expect to meet anyone here either." Then all of sudden, Haunted started to make a face. "Is something wrong?" Haunted sneezed and Lai began to giggle. "Are you okay, Haunted?" She said in between giggles. "Do you have allergies or something?"

Lai blushed at Haunted's comment at her name. "Thank you. My name isn't all that amazing, though." She looked around and then turned back to face Haunted. "If you don't mind me asking why are you here? Are you waiting for someone or just here to be here?"

[Lai: Level 1; 3]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Almostthere » 05/26/2010 9:13 PM

Finally, Haunted pawed at his nose, the itch retreating. "Itch." He muttered, he could feel his face growing hot. Her last two questions made him uncomfortable. The truth was, he had no idea why he was here. Maybe it was because he was heading for the volcanoes, or maybe because he was meant to be here. Either way, he couldn't seem to find the right answer. Biting his lip uncomfortably, he pondered possible answers without saying something utterly stupid. "Uh..." He stuttered, "Er... I guess I'm just here to be here." He shrugged self-consciously.
(Haunted Night: L1/P4)
ImageImageImageImage

I do not own my avatar.
Almostthere
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 05/27/2010 9:27 AM

"Oh, okay." Lai said with a smile. "That's a good enough answer for me, I guess."
Lai then had a look of realization. "Oh no! My herbs!" She rushed back to where her basket was and grabbed it with her jaws. She went on back to where Haunted was and gave a sigh of relief. "Phew! That was close. Who knows what would happen if I kept that basket over there. I completely forgot about it!" Lai laid the basket down and went through the contents. She mumbled to herself, checking to see if everything was in order. In a few moments she was done "There! I think that's everything." She looked up at Haunted, realizing he was still there. "Oh! You were watching.." She blushed. "Sorry about that. I forgot you were there. You see, when it comes to medicinal herbs and whatnot I get a little carried away..."

[Lai: Level 1; 4]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Almostthere » 05/27/2010 11:45 AM

Haunted smiled good-naturedly. "It's fine, really. I suppose it happens to everybody when they have a-" He glanced at her basket, "-hobby." Blinking, he realized that he was actually being nice. He wasn't nice! He was angry, cruel, mean. He wasn't supposed to be giving reasurring words. What the heck was he doing? He broadened his shoulders and snarled, though something wasn't real about it... He couldn't, he just couldn't. Sighing, he gave a small grin and shrugged, as if that was supposed to explain everything.
(Muse=0%,  :x Inspiration, where did you go?)
(Haunted Night: L2/P5)
ImageImageImageImage

I do not own my avatar.
Almostthere
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 05/28/2010 9:28 AM

"I guess. But it isn't really a hobby. I mean, sure I like doing what I do, but it's more of a job than a hobby." Lai said. Her tails swished as she talked. "You see, before I used to be part of a pack of Felloxes. In that pack I was the village's healer and medicine woman. I used to gather herbs and plants that help with illnesses and ailments. Then my owner, Aj, met me; my older brother, Naiz; and another Fellox in the pack named Fritz. She decided to take us in and take care of us. My brother was reluctant to go since he was the leader of the pack, but after some reassurance and taking care of who whould lead the pack after our absence, we ended up living with Aj and the rest of the pets that take residence there. Aj let me continue taking care of injuries and sickness in the house and I was so happy that I could continue my work. I'm grateful to what she has done for me, and so is my brother and Fritz."
Lai then heard Haunted snarl and she looked at him with curiousity. Then he smiled as if nothing happened so she smiled back. "Well, what do you like to do?" She asked. "Do you have a hobby?"

[Lai: Level 2; 5; Level up!]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Almostthere » 05/28/2010 12:36 PM

"You have an interesting history." Haunted commented. Her question about what he liked to do made him once more uncomfortable. Shuffling his paws, he started thinking. Well... What do I do? I wander around, scare others... He frowned, That doesn't exactly give me a good image. Excuses... Excuses... Where have you gone? He used to be able to come up with a believable excuse anytime, but now... It was like his brain had gone dead. Uhhhh.... Finally, he mustered up some half-truth words. "Er, I travel." He muttered. "That's like a hobby, right?"
(Haunted Night: L2/P6)
ImageImageImageImage

I do not own my avatar.
Almostthere
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 05/28/2010 1:07 PM

"Yes, traveling would be a hobby. And that's sounds like fun." Lai said."Me and my pack used to travel as well. But, it would usually be around in Tengel Rainforest. We'd hunt there." Lai looked a little sad for a moment as if she missed the old life she had, but it soon went away with a smile.
"So where have you traveled?" She asked, fully interested

((Argh. Short post. Muse slowly dying.... :>_<: ))

[Lai: Level 2; 6]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Almostthere » 05/28/2010 1:50 PM

Haunted nodded. "You sound like a Fellox of many talents." He bit his lip. Oh great. Where have I been? He thought, Here. Came his reply. "Well... Uh... I've been... Places. You know, here and there. I plan to head over to the volcanoes from here." He smiled. So far, he'd lied about three times. His life wasn't exactly the most exciting thing in the world, he just sat around in AT's fenced pen all day. The only other being he had for company was Long Howl, a Cursed Fenling. Howl had been a great companion, but listening to her yap all day wasn't what he'd call 'fun'. Now that that he thought about it... Howl had a bunch of names.... Long Howl, Howl, LH. But why he was thinking about this... He had no idea.

(I know how you feel! I roleplay on other sites, and sometimes my muse sinks like a rock, and other times it floats like a boat.)

(Haunted Night: L2/P7)
ImageImageImageImage

I do not own my avatar.
Almostthere
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 05/31/2010 2:49 PM

((I know, right?  :) Sorry about the late reply. I'm gonna be gone until friday in D.C. for school, so I may not be able to post for a while, ok?))

Lai laughed. "I guess you could say that I have some talents." She then walked over to the lake. She stared at her reflection for a moment and jumped in. Lai didn't come up for a moment, but soon enough her head popped out. She giggled. "Ahhh...the lake is so cool and refreshing." She turned over to Haunted and shouted, "Hey, you want to come swim too?"

[Lai: Level 2; 7]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Almostthere » 05/31/2010 3:00 PM

(Cool! I've never been to D.C... Plus schools out for me.)

Haunted smiled. He watched her jump into the lake. He wagged his tail, but the thought of getting in the water made him shudder. His ears flattened slightly. "Well... I suppose..." He sniffed at the water's edge and dipped a paw in. He closed his eyes and jumped. The sensation was chilling, literally. He popped to the surface, his eyes wide. "Uhhh... Fun?"

(Sorry, short post.)
ImageImageImageImage

I do not own my avatar.
Almostthere
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next