Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Perfect Irony {OPEN}

Postby dgirl183 » 06/07/2010 9:39 PM

((Pic Goes HERE))

It was hilarious...this was the place where lover's came to meet and yet here she was, with a stupid Bleeder perched on her shoulder...yes she was loved, she loved herself, and little Broken Soul loved her...or at least he was attached to her.  He had to be, she hadn't found something else to replace the broken heart in her chest yet, and so here he was.

He didn't like being a creature that brought about misery, really he didn't.  He also didn't like being considered something horrid and awful.  He wasn't really alive, not even a little bit, but he thrived off of her misery...which was sort of...weird come to think of it.  But he couldn't help it, he couldn't!  He was just made that way and yet she and he had come here to think about that very thing.  He couldn't help but find it a bit ironic that they were at a place with lover's all around.

She reached up to scratch the bleeding head of the Bleeder, she sighed.  All the time he was kept locked up in her zoo, in a tiny pen where he couldn't escape...

"Cai, no it's not what it looks like," he shouted after her as she ran away.

"Really?" she asked sarcastically, "that wasn't you making out with some chick I don't even know?"

"Cai, I didn't mean to it just sort of happened," he said.

"And I just sort of happen to be leaving at the moment," she said and barely noticed the thing crawling from her chest...

~Firefly

~Level 2 Biolune Cavallion
~Currently starring in:For Love

~I'm just trying to light the night
dgirl183
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 21
Donate