Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: Finding the Lost City {P; ajforpresident and me}

Postby jobiehanna » 10/03/2011 6:16 PM

Caspian listened intently to Luc as he continued to gaze around the city. He didn't actually look at the hollowheart until 'Una' was mentioned. At this his head snapped to the giant lizard. "We've been traveling with a founder this whole time?" He said excitedly. He turned toward the tavil and offered her a slight bow. "It's been wonderful having you as company," he told her with a smile. "I would never has guessed."

Caspian wanted to ask Una questions about the city, but held his tongue. He didn't really have to know how it was made or why. He was just glad that he had seen it at all. "Thank you so much, for allowing us here," he said both to Una and Luc.

((Sorry my post is all 'fail'. I've developed a cold over night. XP))

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 10/04/2011 4:43 PM

((Ugh. I know what you mean. I had a headcold recently and my mom still sent me to school....But I'm better now. :) Hope you get better too.))

Una shook her head. "No, that's quite alright. I didn't want anyone to guess anyway. I just wanted to have at least one trustworthy person to find this place and be able to remember it. It grew tiresome with all the weak or greedy hearts that came around in search for this place. I had to erase all their memories of anything regarding the Lost City. It was disappointing on how many people were unworthy, but it had to be done. So when I passed by you two and saw that you wanted to see this place, I was a bit skeptical. But now I know that you two both are good-hearted and have no greedy or evil intentions. So, you are welcome to this place."

Aqua listened to the story and Una's words quietly and paid close attention. "Wow. To think that you founded this beautiful place...."
Then Aqua realized something else. "Hold on. You were one of the founders of the Lost City. So that means that you've been here the longest out of all the inhabitants. So that means, you're at least...." Aqua counted in her head.

"I'm 300 years old, Aqua." Una replied.
"What?! You're 300?"
"Yeah, I'm that old. Way over due. But Luc here is young compared to me. He's only 200 years old."
"ONLY?!"
Una hushed Aqua. "Shhh! Not so loud! Do you want the whole town to hear you?"
Aqua blushed, "N-no...sorry."
Luc chuckled. "That's all right, Miss Aqua. Just think of it like this: If Una is 30 and I'm 20 years old, then that's how old we'd be if we were like you. And Una," Luc looked back at the Tavil and said, "You are not that old and I'm not that much younger than you. At least not to me. The older you get the more wonderful and beautiful you look, amore meo."
"Hah! You're just saying that to butter me up. And try to justify the feelings you have for me."
"No I'm not..... But did it work?"
Una gave the chuckling Luc a look and ignored what he just said.
"So anything you'd like to see, you two? More buildings? The people? Anything in particular?"
"Hmmm...What do you say, Caspian?" Aqua asked the Corrupt Kuhna. "I personally want to meet some of the people. But what do you want to do?"

[Aqua Level 13; 70; Level up!!]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/05/2011 8:31 PM

Caspian listened to the exchange between the hollowheart, tavil and hydrokuhna. It was hard to believe that Una was really that old. It seemed impossible, but with her body-switching techniques factored in, it seemed less impossible. "Well, um..." Now that he was faced with the question, he wasn't really sure what he wanted to do in the city. He turned to Aqua, since she knew what she wanted. "People it is, then," he said with a smile. "Since I don't know what I'd like to see, and Aqua knows, we'll do what she wants." He winked at her and gave her another smile. "If we can' find any residents..." He added as an after thought. The natives seemed to be very shy with them. Well, he'd be too, if there were strangers in his village after such a long period of no one visiting.

((Thanks. I'm feeling better today than yesterday, so I'm making progress. :3 And sorry for the short reply.  :oops: ))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 10/06/2011 5:07 PM

((Hooray for feeling better! :D And I don't mind the short post.))

"Alright then. I'll call everyone out to meet you then." Luc said to the two Kuhnas. He then let out a loud roar. It seemed to resonate throughout the entire city. In fact, once the entire city heard it, they stuck their heads out of their windows. Humans, Evelon pets, even Evelon pets who obviously had human forms stuck their heads out to the call.

Luc had stopped and said loud enough for all to hear, "Citizens of the Lost City! We are currently visited by travelers! They mean us no harm. They are merely here to look around. Please, make them feel at home!"

Immediately, everyone rushed out of their homes and buildings to go to meet the newcomers. They rushed to the square and formed a large circle, enclosing Aqua, Caspian, Una, Luc, Atuf, Fahd, and Noh inside of it.

The people all pushed and shoved to get a good look at the two Kuhnas. Many murmuring and whispers whould leave their lips. Things like, "They are merely Kuhnas," or "They look so cute!" or even "They actually made it here?"
Nonetheless, Aqua and Caspian had made it here. In the Lost City.

"Wow....there's a good amount of people living here." Aqua said.
Una nodded. "That's right. They've been just as impatient for pure-hearted newcomers to arrive like me and Luc. They are all here to welcome you."

Just then a small child who seemed to be a Sahound in a human form, came up out of the crowd and up to Aqua. He looked at her with big eyes and asked, "Are you a good lady?"
Aqua smiled sweetly at the boy and replied, "Yes. And so's he." She motioned her head to Caspian. "Now, what's your name?"
"Johu." He answered.
"Well, Johu. My name's Aqua and this is Caspian. And we're both elated to be here."
The crowd cheered in excitement and happiness at the Hydrokuhna's words.
"You have a human form, Miss Aqua?" Johu asked.
The crowd laughed at the boy's innocent question, while some mothers tsked and shook their heads a bit.
"Why yes." She then transformed into a young woman with long, Aquamarine hair and light lime-green eyes. She wore a simple light blue dress with long sleeves and slip-on shoes. Her ears, tails, and wings were still present but they seemed just right with her appearance.
"There. How's that?" She asked the boy.
The boy smiled and hugged the Hydrokuhna-girl. "You look really pretty." He said to her.
Aqua returned the embrace then turned to Caspian. "Well, do you have a human form, Caspian? Let's see it!"
She gave a blush and added, "I'm actually curious to find out if you do."

((Just felt like putting in Aqua's human form now. Hope you don't mind.))
[Aqua: Level 13; 71]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/06/2011 9:21 PM

Caspian grinned broadly as all the residents came out. He hadn't realized there were enough people and creatures there to circle all of them, including the large hollowheart. "I don't think I'm a good lady," Caspian told Aqua and the young boy. "I'm a good guy." He smiled at Aqua to show that he was just messing around with her.

When Aqua changed forms, Caspian couldn't keep his eyes off her. She was very pretty. "Well, I do have a human form," he said quietly. He glanced up at the Aqua and the boy, Johu. "Here goes," he added. Then he changed into a young man with shaggy purple and teal hair and light pink eyes. It was an odd combination for a young man, but, as he was a corrupt kuhna, those were just the natural colors. He wore knock off black converse, jeans and a plain black t-shirt.

"That better?" He asked Aqua with a smirk. He wasn't all that fond of his human form, thanks to the mix of colors that came with it. It wasn't as bad as a kuhna, but as a human it was just... awkward.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 10/07/2011 3:10 PM

Aqua gave a light smile at Caspian's little joke and her eyes were soft as she did.

Aqua just stared at Caspian for moment as he showed off his human form. She then realized she was staring for way too long, blushed furiously and turned away.

It took her a while for her to say it but she had replied, "You look really handsome, Caspian. You're like I imagined. Only better."

Then the young boy who was still embracing the blushing woman, looked up and asked innocently, "Are you two a Mommy and Daddy?" Once again, the boy was asking an innocent question that in itself is awkward.
Again, the crowd chuckled at the boy while a mother ran into the circle and pulled him away from Aqua. Aqua assumed this was Johu's mother, as she scolded the child saying, "You know better than to ask a question like that, Johu! That's rude!"
Johu got a bit defensive and replied, "But it was just a question! I wasn't being mean. I was just curious." Then he turned to Aqua and asked again. "Are you two a Mommy and Daddy?"

Aqua face went beet red at being asked the same question. She stammered as she looked away and twiddled her thumbs, "U-uh-um-well...we are together. B-b-but we're not a Mommy and a Daddy."

Una then murmured, "At least not yet."
Aqua heard and turned her head around to face Una and looked at her with a incredulous expression. "Una! You're not making me feel any less embarrassed!"
"Well, you two are together now. Don't you two want a family?
Aqua then pictured herself with little kits as they mewed, scuttled and played around with each other. And she could picture Caspian being there with her. A big, happy family.....
Aqua shook her head to get out  of the daydream and replied, "Not yet. I would like to, just not right now."
Then she faced Caspian and added with a sweet smile, "Besides, we have all the time in the world."Aqua had almost forgotten about the crowd when she realized they  gave tender looks at the young kuhnas and some even said, "Awwwww....."

((Should we be wrapping this up in the next several posts? I mean, we do a brief description of the tour of the City in a few more posts and then they could start heading back home. Not trying to rush it though, just giving some ideas. :) ))

[Aqua: Level 13; 72]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/09/2011 10:15 PM

Caspian smiled at Aqua. "And you're simply beautiful," he said softly as he looked at her. He put his arm around her and drew her close to him before the little boy asked his next question. His eyes darted to Aqua, then to the young boy. "Well, uh, no," he said choppily. "We're uh, not a mommy and daddy." The question was purely child innocence, but it was a really personal question to Caspian. He hadn't ever thought of being a dad, but now that he had Aqua, that could all change.

He smiled sweetly at Aqua, glad that she knew how to handle the situation. "Yeah," he said gently. "We've got time." Despite the crowd around them, he couldn't help but lean in and kiss her.

((Yeah, that'd be fine. Once they do a short tour, we can start them on leaving the city. Feel free to throw in your own descriptions of the city as they tour as well. :) ))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 10/10/2011 10:14 AM

Aqua felt Caspian's lips brush against hers and responded back to the kiss.
The crowd gave a couple of whistles and hollers at the two as they kissed each other.
Aqua soon pulled away and held Caspian close. The crowd all clapped cheerfully.

Una cleared her throat loudly and the crowd's noise seemed to die down instantly. "Thank you." She said at the silence of the inhabitants.
"Now then," She turned to the two kuhnas. "Can we get on with the tour now? We wanted to show you more of the City. There's the Library, some of the marketplaces, and the Tower of the Founders. It's not much since most of the City has been worn down, but I'm sure that you'll enjoy the few things we have to offer."

Luc nodded. "This won't take long you two. We'll go through the marketplace, head to the library after that, and our final stop will be the Tower. Come along now."

Luc then started to walk off towards the Marketplace. Una followed him and Noh came following behind Una. Una noticed Noh following and said, "No, Noh. You can't come."
"But-but-!"
"No, buts." Una replied sternly. Then she gave a soft smile and suggested, "Why don't you go off and relax with Atuf and Fahd? You've all been working hard."
The Tavil looked at Fahd and Atuf and said to them, "Take care. You're all free to relax now."

Luc turned to Aqua and Caspian and called out, "Let's go you two. We must start our tour."
Aqua nodded and grabbed hold of Caspian's hand. "Let's go!"

((Couldn't really think of any descriptions yet, but I gave some possible places. Sorry it seems to be going too slow... :oops: ))

[Aqua: Level 13; 73]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/10/2011 3:13 PM

Caspian held Aqua close as well, not wanting to let her go. She felt so right in his arms. But if they wanted to go anywhere, he'd had to let go of her at some point. He nodded to Luc and Una. "I'm ready," he said. Then he spoke to Noh, Fahd and Atuf. "Thank you," he told them. "You've been great."

The wood penticorn simply nodded his head at the thanks, then turned to leave the crowd behind. "It was a pleasure," he said deeply. "It was nice seeing you, master," he added before walking off.

Atuf simply fluffed her feathers and blinked her eyes at the thanks. It was always hard for the matches to show emotion, but the look in her eyes said that she would miss the group. "'Til we meet again," she said simply, then nodded to Luc and Una. This time she didn't ride on Fahd's head, but flew beside him and young Noh until they could find a place of quiet.

As Aqua lead him through the city behind Una and Luc, Caspian watched the people disperse back into their homes and other buildings to go about business as usual.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 10/10/2011 7:27 PM

Aqua nodded towards the Penticorn and Matches with a smile and said, "Goodbye, Atuf. Goodbye, Fahd. It was nice meeting you."

Noh then went over, looked at Aqua solemnly and asked, "Will we meet again, Miss Aqua?"
"Of course, Noh. I'll miss you." Aqua said, wishing the young Choopa could stay a bit longer. No matter how hyper the boy was, she had enjoyed his company.
Noh's eyes started to tear up and he held back a sniffle. "I'mma miss you too. You as well, Mister Caspian." He then started to pad away slowly.
"Noh,"
The Choopa looked back at Aqua. She smiled and said, "Cheer up!"
That immediately made Noh smile and he lit up a bit. "Yeah!" He then started to walk a little bit faster with the other two. "And goodbye to you too, Master Luc!" He added to the Hollowheart. With that, the three Seekers left.

The Hollowheart dipped his head to the three in a type of bow, and called out his thanks to the three. "Thank you for everything, all of you.
Una did the same in nodding, then started to walk ahead with Luc. "Come along now. Time to walk." She said to the Kuhnas.

Aqua, Caspian, Una, and Luc walked through the town to get to their first destination.
"Here we are." Luc said as he stopped walking. "The Marketplace."
What stood before them was a massive area full of stores, markets, stands, and other places to buy rare and special items. It was teeming with people as they continued on with their day and went and shopped to their hearts content. The shops were all sorts of different sizes and colors and there were shops galore. Supermarkets filled with strange, delicious, and exotic fruit; Fish mongers yelling out the prices of their best merchandise of fish, meat markets full of-well fresh meat, and shop owners selling things such as jewelry, toys for children, and other valuables. It was just the average hustle and bustle of the City.

"Wow....this place is so full of life." Aqua said. She was amazed at how many people were here in the marketplace. And if she thought there were tons of people surrounding her before, well think again!
"Let's look around here. See what kind of things people buy or sell. Since this place has been here for years, I'm sure we'll find stuff we've never seen!" Aqua was excited; her tails were madly swishing and her ears were twitching, trying to listen in to all of the various sounds.

[Aqua: Level 13; 74]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/10/2011 8:55 PM

Caspian nodded his farewell to Noh, then his attention went back to what they were doing; touring the city. The marketplace was so busy, filled with the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It was so amazing to see how many people really were living in the city. But as he looked at the various stalls, he found himself watching Aqua and the excitement she seemed to be oozing. He was so glad that he had met her and brought her along for this journey.

"Yes, I'm sure we'll find some amazing things," he said happily. Then he smiled at her and began to pull her through the crowd to get a better look at the various products. There was all kinds of food stands, some of which smelled heavenly, while others stunk horribly. Small children weaved in and out of the crowd, some trying to find parents and others running errands for the shop keepers. The jewelery shops they passed sold their necklaces and other various pieces of jewelry with exotic gems on them. The colors where so fascinating and various.

What Caspian noticed about the city was it's lack of technology as he looked at the children's toys that were simple wood or other various jungle pieces. It was amazing that a city was thriving without the very things that the outside world depended heavily on for survival.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 10/11/2011 4:29 PM

Aqua was so excited, she could hardly take in the various smells, sounds and activities of the people around her. There was so much energy!

Aqua looked over at the toy stand with Caspian and saw all the little wooden toys and trinkets made for children. They were simple, but they were amazing to Aqua. Especially in a world where most things kids played with nowadays were video games.
She then looked at the jewelry stand with all the various gems that were being sold. From simple stones like Amethyst, Turquoise, Sapphires, Rubies, Emeralds, Diamond, and Pearls; to jewels that Aqua had never seen or could describe. They were everywhere! Bracelets, Chokers, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, you name it!

The man at the stand caught eye of Aqua staring at the magnificent beauties and said with a grin, "Ah, you see something you like, yes? Something has caught your eye?"
Aqua shook her head shyly, "No, no. I'm simply looking."
"But, dear miss! These are valuable bracelets, necklaces, and rings! Never before seen! They are special! Come, buy one!"
"No. It's really quite alright. I'm fine." Aqua then started walk away from the stand and back to Caspian. "See anything interesting?" She asked him, curious as to what else he had found.

[Aqua: Level 13; 75; Level up!!]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/11/2011 9:32 PM

Caspian was glancing over at Aqua as the man harassed her about buying something. Salesmen, and women, were shameless in their selling techniques. He wondered if Aqua was just telling the man off, or maybe if she really was interested in something. Caspian would love to buy her something from that stand, but he didn't know what, or even if the few keystones he had in his pocket were enough.

He glanced quickly back at the stand he was standing in front of when Aqua turned toward him. The stand sold different kinds of hats and wigs, which was a rather odd stand, really. He reached out and grabbed a hat that was just a  bunch of grass weaved together grass with several large purple and blue feathers sticking out of it. He plopped it on his head and turned to Aqua. "How do I look?" He asked her with a silly grin on his face. He was actually having fun in this marketplace. There were so many different things around him, he could entertain himself for hours within the many stalls.

The man behind the hat stand cleared his throat and eyed the hat Caspian was wearing. "Are you gonna buy that? We're having a sale today," he said loudly with a smile.

Caspian laughed, then gave the hat back to the man. "Uh, no thanks," he said with a chuckle. Then he turned to Aqua. "Find anything you like?"

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 10/13/2011 5:19 PM

((Been busy, sorry.  :oops: ))

Aqua giggled at how silly Caspian looked in the gaudy hat. "You look great!" She said with a teasing smile.

Aqua then thought back to what she had saw back at the jewelery stand. "Hmmm...there was that sliver ring..." Then she quickly shook her head and said, "No, no! I change my mind. I don't want anything here." She giggled nervously.
I don't want to appear greedy to Caspian.... she thought to herself. And I'm sure that the ring will cost a lot.... It would be selfish to ask for something like that.
"Nevermind the ring." She said with a smile and another nervous laugh. "I don't want to seem like a burden to you."
[Aqua: Level 13; 76]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/13/2011 5:31 PM

Caspian chuckled. "Thanks," he said with a goofy grin. At the mention of the silver ring, Caspian didn't think that she was selfish at all. It was probably the most simple and un-gaudy thing at the stand. He smiled at her and held her hands within hers. "Don't ever think you're a burden to me," he said softly. "Because you're not." He kissed her gently on the cheek, then made his way over to the stand.

The man at this stand saw him approaching and began his sales pitch of rare and exotic jewels. Caspian rolled his eyes and when he reached the stand he leaned against the cheap table and beckoned the salesman over. He whispered to the man, then nodded over to where Aqua was standing. The man nodded and they bargained for a bit until they settled on a price Caspian could afford.

Then Caspian went back over to Aqua with a small wooden box in his hands. With a sudden movement, something he wasn't even planning on doing until that moment, he went down on one knee and held the ring up to her with a smile on his face. "I know I'm not worthy of you, Aqua," he began. "We haven't known each other for long, but I love you," he continued in a husky voice. "Will you be mine, forever?" His light pink eyes were watching Aqua, waiting for her answer, hoping she'd say yes to this crazy and spontaneous idea.

((Sorry if I'm dragging this out, but I just had an idea. :P))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items