Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: Finding the Lost City {P; ajforpresident and me}

Postby ajforpresident » 10/14/2011 3:11 PM

((Oh, that's just fine! I actually like where this is going! :) ))

Aqua stared at Caspian with a tinge of a blush on her cheeks from his words.
He truly was an amazing person. Caspian could really made Aqua's heart flutter and make her only love him more. If that was possible.

She stood in her spot as she watched Caspian walk over to the jewelry stand and talk to the man working there. She wondered what they were so intently discussing until Caspian came back again with a wooden box.

For a minute, Aqua look embarrassed and stammered, "C-Caspian! Y-you really didn't have to-"

Then at that moment, Aqua watched Caspian get down on one knee and hold the ring up to her in the small box.
It was a beautiful silver ring; it was simple, yet seemed to sparkle with luminosity as it was held up. The one thing that stood out the most was the design on the band of the ring. There were what looked to be vines entangled around each other with a little rose planted on top of them.

"I know I'm not worthy of you, Aqua," Caspian said to her with that wonderful smile on his face. "We haven't known each other for long, but I love you. Will you be mine, forever?"

Aqua covered her hand to her mouth in shock. Then her body started to tremble and her eyes watered up. She managed to say in an unsteady voice, "Y-y-y-yes! I-I will!" She then continued in a stronger voice,
"I'll be yours forever and ever!"
Aqua fell to the ground and held Caspian close and started to cry tears of happiness. She wouldn't be able to live without this man.....
She stopped crying and then kissed Caspian tenderly on his lips. When she pulled away, she looked into his light pink eyes with her lime-green ones and murmured,
"I love you, Caspian...."

[Aqua: Level 13; 77]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/14/2011 9:37 PM

Caspian smiled broadly as Aqua practically threw herself at him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. But then she kissed him, and Caspian could feel his own tears of happiness leaking from his eyes. But then she pulled back and he was staring into her beautiful eyes. "I love you too," he said with another smile. He then kissed her passionately.

After the kiss, he leaned away from her to pull the ring from its box. Then he took her left hand in his so that he could place the ring on it. He caught her eyes again, and then slipped the simple silver ring onto her finger. It seemed to go on perfectly, and it looked to good on her hand. "Forever an ever," he said softly.

((haha, okay. :)))

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 10/17/2011 3:15 PM

As Caspian kissed her passionately, Aqua's heart beat out of her chest. The way he felt about her...it was strong and it was real. She could tell just by the way he held her, the way he kissed her....

After they'd finished their moment of kissing, Caspian slipped the ring on Aqua's hand. It truly was beautiful.

Aqua giggled and took hold of Caspian's hand. "Come on. We'd better start going. The ground's not a very ideal spot in this kind of crowd and I think Luc and Una would want to know where we are. We don't want to lose our guides, do we?"
She then got up, hand still entwined with Caspian's and started to walk around with him to find the Tavil and Hollowheart. But considering how big Luc is, that shouldn't be too hard.

Luc and Una were starting to become worried. They'd lost sight of Aqua and Caspian.
Una was the most concerned. "Do you see them Luc?"
Luc gave a quick scan of the Marketplace, his long neck swerving side to side to seek them out. He then shook his head. "I see nothing, unfortunately. This crowd is too thick and too big to scope them out like this."
Una gave a concerned look at Luc.
Luc just blew a small puff of smoke and said to Una, "Relax, Una. I'm sure they're fine. I'm just as worried too, but I'm sure they'll find us or vice versa. Besides," He then added jokingly, with a gleam in his eye, "I'm pretty huge! I'm not going to be that hard to miss."

Eventually, Aqua and Caspian caught sight of the humongous Luc.
"Hey! Luc, Una! Over here!" Aqua shouted.
Luc's ear flicked at the sound of Aqua's voice and started to carefully walk towards it without crushing anyone. Una followed the Hollowheart, the look and feeling of worry seem to drain away.
"Ah. There you two are." Luc said with a blink of his eyes.
The Tavil, however, had another way of greeting them. "Where were you?! I was getting worried that you had both gotten lost in this place!"
Aqua quickly said, "We're sorry. We were just...busy."
"Busy? Busy with what?"
Aqua was silent. She looked away, her face red. "Um...We were....um...."
Luc tilted his head in confusion and said, "What's the matter?"
Una snapped her attention to Caspian. "What's wrong with her?" She said, irritation now shown on her face.

Aqua silently put up her hand and showed the two of them the ring.
Luc smiled, "What a lovely ring. Did Caspian buy that for you?"
Aqua nodded face turning even redder.
Una's eyes then widened and she asked Caspian, "Wait. Did you.... Did you just....?"

[Aqua: Level 13; 78]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/17/2011 8:28 PM

Caspian had followed Aqua through the crowd as the wound through it until they found Luc and Una. He couldn't wipe the huge grin off his face. He chuckled at Una's expression, the nodded. "Sure did," he said happily. Then he pulled Aqua closer to him and kissed her gently, but he didn't kiss her for as long as he had the last time, because of Una and Luc. He thought it was rude to just kiss away in front of your friends, and well, um... the guardians of the Lost City, no less.

He smiled at her, then looked back to Una and Luc. "What's next?" He asked them happily. Today was going perfect so far. He had found the city of his dreams, and gotten the girl of his dreams all in one day.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 10/19/2011 3:28 PM

Aqua blushed slightly as Caspian kissed her tenderly. After he pulled away she looked at him, gave a shy smile and looked at Una and Luc. She nodded her head to state that it was true on what was happening.

Luc simply smiled (Which was a bit strange for a Hollowheart to do) and said sincerely, "Congratulations."
Una was just quiet and stood there mouth agape. Luc then took the tip of his tail and used it to close Una's mouth shut.
"Now Una, it's not that surprising. The two are in love."
Una finally spoke. "Well, don't think it's a bit early? I mean they've only just met."
Aqua then spoke up. "I don't think it's early." She then looked down, shyness catching up to her and added, "I think it's fine him asking me now. I don't mind it. In fact, I love it. And I love him. So I'm extremely happy with this."

Una then gave a little grunt but couldn't help but give a soft smile, "Oh fine. As long as the both of you are happy. Now the next stop is the Library. Just make sure when we get there, you be careful. Some of the things in there are secret and sacred book and documents. You must be extremely careful with them, understood?"

Aqua nodded her head.
"Good." Luc said and he carefully started to walk in the direction of the Library. "Come now, the Library is this way."
Una followed the giant dragon while Aqua walked with Caspian.

((Hope you don't mind making up the library. I'm having a bit of a brain fart right about now... :oops: ))

[Aqua: Level 13; 79]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/19/2011 7:34 PM

Caspian couldn't help but smile at Una's slight concern about them. He nodded in agreement with Aqua, "Yeah, I'm happy, and I love her too," he said happily.

Then it was time to move on to the library. Caspian nodded his head as well to being careful with the items in the library. He followed the giant lizard and tavil. He walked beside Aqua, her hand in his.

When they reached the library, it was a grand building made of white stone, marble-like in appearance. Pillars held up the outer roof that covered a sort of porch to the library, if it could be called that. A set of steps led up to the large doorway. The doors themselves were made of stone as well, and they slide in and out of the way. Above the doorway was the word, Bibliotheca, which Caspian assumed to mean library. Within the library itself there were many shelves made from wood, and a library desk with a librarian sitting at it. She nodded to them as they walked in, but didn't bother them further.

It was one large room, and the shelves were arranged by what information was held in the writings. There were few actual books with binding, most of the writings in the library were scrolls of parchment with curvy writing written by the city scribes. The parchment was old and some was so old it was cracking. On the far wall was a giant map of the City and surrounding areas. It was colored and had beautiful calligraphy. It was so fascinating from a distance, Caspian wondered what it was like up close. But there were so many other scrolls to look at, he didn't know where to go first.

((Using Latin and Google once more. XP I hope it's the right word, cause it was being difficult.  >_> ))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 10/21/2011 3:36 PM

((Google translate....sometimes it's right, sometimes it's wrong...XD))

Aqua looked around with Caspian still at her side. "This place is rather large."

"Of course it is." Una said with a roll of her eyes as if it were obvious. "This is The Lost City's Library. It's full of the City's maps, documents, stories, and history. This is where all our important or special writings go."
"All of these writings are kept in scrolls too." Aqua looked at Una. "This is like looking at a library from the ancient times."
"Well, this City is ancient," Luc said. "An ancient City lost forever through time."

Aqua then caught eye of the giant map. "Hey, look." She walked over and had a closer look at the map.
"Hmmm. Is this a current map?" She asked Luc.
Luc nodded his head. "Why yes. This map is where all the surrounding areas and the places within the Lost City are. See,"
He then pointed a talon to picture of a waterfall and lake far outside of the Lost City. "That's where Idalani is. Where you two must have first began. Then as you got closer," He trailed all the way to what seemed to be a field. "You met Una in the Open Fields of Noveera. That's were she said she'd guard the City." He continued to talk as his talon did all the pointing out You continued onward to a lake where you met Atuf, Fahd, and Noh. Near that lake was the Land of Noeil, where you were obviously tested of your hearts. After that, you went a little bit closer and there you were at the Gates of the Lost City."

"Wow. It seems so far away on the map." Aqua said in astonishment. "And to think we'd made it here in a matter of days!"
Una then gave a flick of the ear and said, "Come on, there are other better things to look at than the map. Go ahead and look at some of the stories and history we have back over there. You might enjoy it. Just remember, don't ruin anything."

((Making up weird names for places is fun! :D ))
[Aqua: Level 14; 80; Level up!!))
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/23/2011 2:17 PM

Caspian listened to Luc's narration of their voyage. It was fascinating to learn the names off all the places they had been. "Wow," he said softly. "That's amazing."

Then he nodded to Una, "Of course not," he said. Then he looked around, unsure of which way to head first. The stories would be interesting, though he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to read it. He went toward one of the shelves and pulled a scroll off the shelf. He unrolled it and found a beautiful illustration of a castle. Too bad he couldn't read the language. He glanced back to where Una was. "Is there anything here written in English?" He said with a sheepish smile.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 10/28/2011 4:26 PM

Una laughed, then was shushed by the Librarian who had heard the outburst.

"Of course. Right over there are the English scripts." She pointed towards an aisle a bit farther away from the librarian's desk. "In fact, there might be an English version of that scroll you have there."
Luc nodded his large head, "Try looking around in that area. Or if not, you might be able to find something else that interests you."

Aqua walked over to that aisle Una had pointed out and pulled out a scroll by random. She read it a bit; it was an old story about a prince on an adventure to defeat an evil force and rescue the princess. It had some illustrations that were simple but beautiful in the way they were colored and presented.
So, they have stories like that here too, huh? She thought. She put the story back and pulled out a rare, heavy, and thick book from the shelf.
The book was called, "The Powers, Mysteries, and Types of Evelon Pets". Aqua took a look at it. It said that, "All Evelonian creatures have some type of gift given to them. Some would be hereditary and others just happened naturally depending on the type of area or habitat they were in. Certain creatures have special abilities that made them unique and different than others. From the simple to the downright complex, there have been Evelonian Creatures before Man. " Aqua knew that; she was an Hydrokuhna, which is a Kuhna based off of water. Though how she was made she'd possibly never know. It was one of those mysteries. She read on.
The book went through all of the colors of Evelon pets, where certain species are located, and the species themselves while giving a small list of the different colors it could be. Next, it discussed a bit on Kuhnas, Lucains, and it touched a little bit on "a flying creature that was a dragon like the Hollowhearts but wasn't quite that". Must've been the Paragons they were talking about. She also noticed there was no mention of Diosols and barely any Paragon info so that must've meant the book was made during the time the Paragon was just discovered. Which wasn't that long ago actually. Aqua looked on and noticed how they talked about the breeding of the just mentioned species. They also went through some of the current species of Kuhna during that time, the different types of markings of Lucain and some of the types of Paragon and some of their markings too.

"Wow....this is like an encyclopedia on Evelon Pets!" Aqua exclaimed. "It's needs to be a little bit updated in some areas and get more info on certain pets, new and old, but....This is amazing how much they were able to discover in this time!"

((SOOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY! D: I had trouble thinking of what do say and then when I finally figure it out, it takes me until now to post it! From school work to afterschool activities, I've been busy and it's hectic all week! And sorry if this post is kind of lame/doesn't make sense at points/irrevelant.  :oops: ))

[Aqua: Level 14; 81]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/07/2011 8:31 PM

((I'm so sorry for the laaaate reply. I haven't been in the writing mood lately. :/))

Caspian nodded and headed over to where the English sections were after Aqua. As she pulled out scrolls, Caspian did the same. The first one he pulled out was a story about an evil witch trying to take over a kingdom. It reminded him of a story he had been told as a child, but he couldn't remember which. He placed the scroll back and took out another and another, looking at them and then placing them back where they came from. There were all kinds of scrolls about all types of things. It was fascinating to look at the illustrations and scripts.

At Aqua's exclamation Caspian placed a scroll back and walked the few paces to where she was. He glanced over he shoulder and looked at the book, surprised by all of its information. "That's really neat," he said with a smile. "These people are so curious and smart, especially about recording things."

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 11/09/2011 5:50 PM

((Dats okay. Everyone has moments where they won't want to reply back so fast.))

"Yeah. This really is something......" Aqua murmured softly. She then placed the book back and started to look around some more.

The two had gone through section after section of scrolls and the occasional book while Una and Luc just waited at the front. Soon after Aqua started to get tired of reading.
"Hey, Caspian," She called to the Corrupt Kuhna who wasn't that far from her, "I think we should start heading to the front to leave. Una and Luc have been waiting a long time for us. And honestly, my eyes are starting to hurt from all this reading...."

Then she realized something. "Oh yeah! We were supposed to get going to another place in the Lost City. Una said it was some sort of Tower or something. Come on, let's get going!" She then put the scroll she was reading back in its spot, took hold of Caspian's hand and started to lead him to the front.

Una was sitting in one of the chairs in the front with Luc, resting her eyes. Her ear flicked as she heard the sound of feet coming towards her. She opened her eyes and saw Aqua and Caspian.
"Ah. Are you two done searching the Library?" She asked.
Aqua nodded her head. "Hmm-mmm."
"Good." Luc said as he got up from his laying position. "Then that means we can go to the last place of our tour."
~~~
The four were now out of the Library and walking towards a huge tower that was farther away from the Marketplace and the Library. When they finally got to their destination, Luc said with a puff of smoke,
"This is the Tower of the Founders. It is the pride of the Lost City and the place where the Founders would discuss important affairs or sometimes just talk to catch up with one another."

The Tower was even more big up close; it seemed tower up above everyone including Luc. It looked to be made of some type of black stone or other and you couldn't even see the top of it since it just touched the clouds. The Tower may of been leaning a bit and crumbling due to the many hundreds of years its gone through, sitting there. But it was still a sight to behold.

Luc then lowered his body down to the ground a bit and asked the Kuhnas, "Would you like to see the top of the Tower? It'll be an amazing sight and it'll be much easier than taking the stairs that are inside."
Aqua gave a look of uncertainty. "I don't know.... That looks pretty high..."

((Errgh...really bad and short description....))
[Aqua: Level 14; 82]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/01/2011 11:58 AM

Caspian was completely absorbed in a book he was reading, all about battles and training camps and some war, when Aqua called out to him. He glanced up at her, and realized that maybe she wasn't as interested in all this reading as he was. He placed the book back on the shelf and then went to her. "Alright, I suppose it is time to go," he said with a smile.

After her sudden realization, Caspian followed her to where Luc and Una were waiting. "Sure are," he told Una. "This place sure is fascinating."

-----

When they reached the tower, all Caspian could do was stare up at it. It was so tall, he couldn't even see the top. It was a mysterious looking building with its black stone construction. There were windows along the sides of the building every few feet that allowed the person walking up to see out at the city. Caspian wondered what the staircase leading up to the top looked like, but he wouldn't refuse a ride up from the great hollowheart.

"I'd love to see the top," he said enthusiastically. But then he looked at Aqua, who seemed more than a little nervous about the ride up. So he put his arms on her shoulders and looked into her eyes. "You don't have to come if you don't want to, but I'd love to see the top," he said softly. "But I won't go if you don't," he continued. "I think it should be something we share, not just one of us," he whispered so that only she could hear. "Don't feel guilty if you don't want to go. It'll be fine," he finished.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 12/29/2011 9:21 PM

((Sorry. Had to take a big break from Evelon and focus on other things.... At least I was able to get this in before the end of the year. :oops:))

Aqua stared at Caspian for a moment, took in a big breath of air, and let it out. She looked at Caspian and gave a look of reassurance.
"I'll go with you. I just need to get rid of my nervousness." She answered with a tiny smile.
She then glanced at the building again and said to Luc, "I'll go."

"Excellent. I promise you'll enjoy the sight." Luc responded. He then held out his clawed hand for the two of them so he'd be able to get them on his back.
"Hop on."
Una turned to Aqua and Caspian and said, "I'll stay down here. You all go on ahead."
"Don't you want to see the view too, Una?"
The old Tavil shook her head, "Nah. I live here, so I've seen the top plenty of times. Plus, even if I wanted to see it, I could go whenever I wanted. You two go and enjoy this together."
Aqua nodded and started to climb up Luc's hand. She managed to get up on top and Luc placed her on his back. Noticing the level between the ground and where she was, her stomach did a flip-flop, but she stayed calm. Then she looked up at the sky and noticed the beauty at what she was missing.

She gathered all her courage and called out to Caspian saying, "Come on, Caspian! Let's look at this view together!"

[Aqua: Level 14; 83]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/07/2012 2:51 PM

Caspian smiled proudly at Aqua. "Okay," he said simply.

"Are you sure, Una?" It was sad to think that their host wasn't coming with them, but a part of Caspian was glad. It allowed for more time alone, or, almost alone, with Aqua.

"I'm coming," he shouted up to Aqua with a chuckle. Then he made his way onto Luc's clawed hand. Then he made it onto the hollowheart's back with no problem. He slid onto Luc's back behind Aqua, wrapping his arms around her. The scent of her hair was wonderful. He smiled.

The slight elevation from ground to the hollowheart made Caspian's heart pound with excitement. He couldn't wait until they were off the ground. "We'll see you later, Una," he called to the tavil that was still on the ground.

"Are you ready?" He asked Aqua softly.

((It's alright, I understand. :3))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 01/10/2012 7:46 PM

Una gave a good-bye wave at Caspian and Aqua. "Be safe."
"Do not worry, they shall be safe in my hands." Luc reassured the Tavil.

At Caspian's question on wheter she was ready, Aqua nodded. "Ready."

"All is set? Well then," Luc spread open his large wings and stretched them out to the sky. "Let us be off. Hold on tight now."
He then started to flap his wings and rise up slightly from his hind legs. He continued to flap and eventually they started to rise off the ground a bit. The Hollowheart let out a mighty roar as he rose up higher and started to fly off towards the tower.

Aqua held on tight to Luc and at first kept her eyes closed shut. But then she took a deep breath and opened them slowly. What she saw before were piles and piles of fluffy, white pillows of clouds and the radiant sun beaming down on the three of them. She saw this and gave a shout of joy and excitement.

"This is....INCREDIBLE!!!!" She exclaimed. She laughed as Luc continued to soar through the open skies.
"Get ready, I'm going to show how fun this can really be." Luc said with a low, throaty chuckle.
He swerved and ducked among the clouds and gave another roar to show his contentment.
Aqua giggled.
"Isn't this fun, Caspian?"

"We're almost at the top." Luc stated. And he was right; the tower could be seen just below.

((I'll let you describe the scene at the top of the tower. If you don't mind.))

[Aqua: Level 14; 84]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext