Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Drame. Loste. Whate? [done]

Postby Celtic » 07/14/2010 9:11 PM

((More crappy posts a la Celtic! its for a good cause though... Hopefully. (: ))

He jolted awake... And he wasn't where he had laid down. In fact, nowhere even close to it! D: Well actually.... Was he ever actually there? That was actually more probably of a reality. But even now though he was starving. Though not as absolutely terribly. Just now to figure out where he was.

[8.1]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Re: Drame. Loste. Whate? [Private]

Postby Celtic » 07/14/2010 9:15 PM

Waterfalls. That was too his... Uh... Left! Sparky grinned. He was in his element again. At least... He thought so. Anyways here was a place he could actually potentially survive in. Considering he also heard some people or animals or things who could talk. Not that he could. But most people took pity on puppies like himself.

[8.2]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/14/2010 9:18 PM

So since he wasn't as totally desperate as he thought he was, Sparky began with a lovely trot. Oh yes. What a wonderful trot. It was quite lovely, and liberating. Now that he had some form of purpose or something. Uh yeah. Thats it! A purpose. Every good dog needed a purpose. So this was his. Temporarily. Until Krissy or someone rescued him from his ultimate demise.

[8.3]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/14/2010 9:21 PM

There it was. In all its wonderful glory and amazingness. The misting water was creating a rainbow effect, something that now mesmerized Sparky with its pure simple beauty. Ahh... Someone could just stare at it forever and ever. The mystical yet completely real and to the point and mysterious waterfall.

[8.4]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/14/2010 9:22 PM

Sparky though was soon to become one of it's greatest admirerers. He was by a calm part in the water and after taking his fill from it, the lucain laid down and simply stared at the wonders. He wasn't exposed to much very often so this, this was just... Amazing. In his eyes anyways. (:

[9]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/15/2010 1:58 PM

He just laid there for some random amount of time. He wasn't paying attention so why would anyone else? Sparky rested his head on his paws and just thought. Pondering everything. The move he was missing, how he was now in permanent residence with Krissy... Just all this change. He wasn't sure if he liked any of it yet. No, not sure at all.
[9.1]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/15/2010 2:01 PM

FInally, when thinking was to painful too do anymore and the sun was setting again, Sparky picked himself up, feeling his hunger then. But for now, he could ignore it. Life was just too heavy on his shoulders right now for him to care even a little.

[9.2]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/15/2010 2:02 PM

He didn't know where he was going to go and now he didn't care. He was just going somewhere. That was all that he needed to know. That was all that he needed to care about. Sparky walked on, feeling his body numb as the hours went on. Oh, where was he?

[9.3]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/15/2010 5:24 PM

It was a dreary existance for a few hours to do naught but simply walk. Sparky wasn't very attentive either, often stepping on roots or sticks or rocks or brushing against thorn bushes, but then he didn't care. Pain just seemed to slide away after a few minutes, so why even bother? Why bother with anything now anyways?

[9.4]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/15/2010 5:26 PM

The brown lucain stopped suddenly. He was still in the middle of the forest, but now he was back to a little stream. Walking wasn't doing any good, but no, Sparky wasn't thinking of stopping again. He didn't need to dream of another tengal again. He needed to find his way home. A small sparkle was in his eye again, yes, Sparky was back. Done wallowing in self pity, done with all that crap. He was ready to get something done.

[10 Halfway 8D!]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/16/2010 4:59 PM

With that thought, the lucain broke into a flighting run. He pushed his muscles near their breaking point, going faster and faster. Eventually, he barely could feel his paws touching solid ground and it was like he was flying. And flying, was pretty cool. It was breathtaking and amazing. If only he really could.

[10.1]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/19/2010 7:03 PM

He ran for no reason at all. He was simply running, why else should he anyways? Sparky was tiring though, and even though he refused to admit it to himself for a while, he had to slow down or stop. He slowed regrettably, looking back as if he had lost something back there. And maybe he had. But maybe he just gained something.

[10.2]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/19/2010 7:05 PM

Now he was trotting to someplace he didn't know, but when had he known anythign lately? Currently he was just a house pet wandering the streets or the woods. Who knows. But he did know that he wasn't ready to go home just yet. Even if he managed to get out of Idalani.

[10.3]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/19/2010 7:06 PM

Finally though, he caught sight of some people seeming to head someplace with a purpose. Now he was beat, his paws hurt and he just wanted a rest. But would he rest? No. He was far to stubborn for that. Rest meant defeat and defeat meant going home when he wasn't ready. So instead Sparky just followed them, after all he was  ahousepet with a collar so its not like he was totally noticeable.

[10.4]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/19/2010 7:12 PM

There. There it was, it seemed like it was the opening to a road and a road meant going someplace. Someplace that wasn't here or there or anywhere he knew of. So logical thinking means follow the road! Sparky, with his somehow renewed energy simply trotted off. Good luck puppy.

[11]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items