Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: The Midsummer Ball!

Postby Mousen » 07/21/2010 6:54 PM

ImageImage (Nazahuatl in his human form, wearing "normal" clothes, he would normally wear Tribal Priests clothing. He wouldn't ditch the belt though The monkey and the blade aren't with him at present.)

Why were they here again? Zaar sighed mentally, as he tried to think of anything but claustrophobia. He was thankful this dance was outside. He couldn't believe Nanti had stood them up. It wasn't like her. She was being tricksy. She knew they'd both do anything for her, so a little frown had sent them both rushing up here. Only to find a message rattegan telling them that she had to cancel. She'd done this on purpose, any fool could see that. Last time they had all met up she'd made it clear she hated them arguing. So she'd thrown them together in this... Ball. The tomb imuet was just thankful for his scarab; Muu there.

Nazahuatl looked around, half hoping to see the frizzy, copper head of Nanti bopping around somewhere. Alas there was no hope. They were two opposites! Naz was a kind, grounded, if slightly nervous heir of a dying tribe. As far as he knew there was less than ten of them left, he made his home in the Tengel guarding the Nahuatl tribe's sacred ground. He kept to the times, mostly. Even though he was surrounded by the past. While Zaar was a desert traveller. He couldn't stay in one place, he had to keep moving. Zaar was untrustworthy at times. Often abandoning people. Though, he didn't always  mean to cause the harm he did. He was a generally kind individual, a warm person to talk to. Zaar was some one that could be the life of the party if his fear of being crowded, small spaces and being tied down didn't get in the way.

Nanti was the thing that had brought them both together, she had been friends with Zaar since they had been kids. While one of Naz's elders had been a great friend of her late husband. There was nine to ten years between Naz and Zaar's ages. Nazahuatl was fourteen, going fifteen in a matter of hours. His birthday was very soon indeed.

"What do we do now?" Zaar asked a tone of displeasure apparent in his tone. He was relieved he could still see the sky, he may have flipped otherwise.
"I'm not sure..." Naz began in reply.
"Stopping bleeding may be a start." Zaar was referring to the blood sodden rag rapped around Naz's arms.
The young suncheeka frowned. "It's customary on the eve of one's birthday to add one's blood to the daily prayer for Quetzalcoytl, via leeches. Leeches had an anti clot-"
A glare from Zaar was enough to put Naz off. Muu was alseep in his canvas bag, for a moment the imet felt very lonely. "Well, if this doesn't kill us, I just might." He muttered under his breath before heading towards the crowd.

(They were pounced on by surprise. The original invites were for Frederick and Emeline, but they got an urgent call in Lamenoli, something about a haunted public toilet? So they gave the tickets to Mousen, who gave them to Nanti, who gave them to these guys, and dropped out herself. Hope that's okay~ An neither of the dressed to dance ect. Nanti took them buy surprise. Sorry about that.)

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

(0.1)(0.1)

Postby Remedy » 07/21/2010 7:20 PM

ImageImage
Two Carolwokees almost appeared out of no where in the crowds.  The girl seemed light and jumpy, but the guy seemed rather... embarrased.  They morphed simultaniously into their human forms, holding hands.  
The female had a large grin on her face, showing off a wide row of perfectly white teeth.  Her eyes seemed to be only black, but that didn't change her stunning beauty.  She was all dolled up from head to toe;  She wore a short green and red dress that fluttered with every small breeze, and her skin was pale, but seemed darker against her straight white hair except for the red tips.  She smiled and greeted everyone she saw, addressing herself as Amber.  
The male, of course, didn't seem to excited about this event.  He stuck behind Amber, following her like a shadow.  He perfered not to speak to anyone, but with almost everyone Amber greeted she would introduce them to him, adressing him as Ayano.  Ayano had the same colored hair and skin as Amber, though his hair was much shorter and messier.  Obviously, that was the one section of freedom he got while Amber was preparing him for this event, because he had on a light green tuxedo and shiny black shoes and from the looks of it, he wasn't the one who picked it out.
((I decided not to bring Tya in))

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Postby Soriana » 07/21/2010 7:44 PM

(Warning: mild language and gore. o3o It'd be a lot stronger if this weren't a public thread. xD Sorry.)

He didn't need a reason. He didn't need an excuse. He didn't need to explain himself. If he felt compelled to do something, then he was damn well entitled to do it. He didn't give a crap whether or not Duncan was okay with it. Duncan didn't know his place. It didn't matter that he was different from the rest, that he'd stood out to Lokiri. He was still so incorrigibly ignorant to the world. He couldn't yet grasp the big picture unless it was thrust into his face.

The demigod tried to shake himself out of the meaningless mental meanderings he'd been setting off on for the past few months. It was pointless. What did he care about Duncan, anyway? He might have cared at the beginning. In fact, he vaguely remembered caring. But he was too far gone now, or at least, that's how he felt. His behavior and his thought patterns were too erratic to be considered the same as before. The collective negative emotions of the people of Evelon weighed heavily upon him, and blackness was slowly but surely usurping his heart. Lokiri felt almost nothing, save for a perpetual, unflagging numbness, and an insidious desire to cause harm. Mischief-making was no longer just fun and games. It was a way of life.

So what the hell was he doing in Idalani Falls? Well, that was a pretty good question. Duncan had been urging him to lie low practically since they met, back when he still had some semblance of his humanity left. Lokiri obliged, for a time, until he found he could no longer stand the torture of neglecting to use his powers. And it wasn't simply psychological torment: it was physical, as well. Sometimes, he self-inflicted injuries to quiet his mind, or to stop himself from leaving the secret base and hurting others. He recalled one instance when he severely maimed himself for the latter reason, almost to the brink of death. Even more vividly, he recalled the horror on Duncan's face when he discovered Lokiri on the floor of their hideout, half-dead, covered in... Well, you get the picture.

Ha. Sacrifice. He laughed at it now--or at least, enacted what he thought was laughter--as he trudged along a steep, winding path. Above, a glistening waterfall, the trademark of Idalani, cascaded down the rocks and landed at the bottom of a lake with a large, resounding crash. His mind again flashed back to the aforementioned date, and the conversation he'd had with Duncan. He had been attempting to apologize for all he'd done in between coughing fits and grunts of pain while open wounds lining his body gushed mercilessly with dark red blood. Duncan was silencing him and trying to convince him that it wasn't his fault, and all that. At one point, he briefly left the room in search of something to mop up all the blood, and returned moments later with several towels. He immediately contacted an old friend who happened to work as a healer in the village beyond, and begged him to save Lokiri's life, but not before swearing him to secrecy. Duncan dragged Lokiri over to the couch in order to elevate him. The latter urged the former to forget it, to leave, to let him die. He welcomed death, he told his friend, because it would rid the world of him. Duncan refused. That naïve twit, Lokiri reminisced. Look at the trouble he could have spared himself.

Alas, Duncan would not entertain what he wrote off as Lokiri's delirious ramblings. The healer arrived very soon after he was summoned, and managed to restore Lokiri to his former self. He also revealed that Lokiri probably wouldn't have died, given the nature of his physiology, but he praised Duncan for not taking any chances.

Lokiri saw that the path ahead was cut very close to the rocky wall, and if he didn't move cleverly he would be sent over the edge of the gorge. It really wasn't an issue, however, and he navigated the tight spot with ease. Once he was clear to the other side, he noticed a group of young people chatting amidst several colorful decorations and lights. It instantly struck him as the perfect opportunity to cause a bit of well-deserved mischief. And, ironically enough, he already had a disguise in mind. Now, his shapeshifting abilities were not as pronounced as Duncan's, and he could only transform from human to lucain and back again, but they were still rather advanced: he could manipulate the appearance of either form. He knew it would be prudent if he appeared less like a powerful, well-built man, and perhaps more along the lines of a harmless twenty-year-old. In a few moments, his messy dark hair had lightened and softened into a well-combed light brown, his forboding red eyes became sky blue, and his drab clothing had brightened and was now modified to look more "age-appropriate." When all was said and done, Lokiri seemed like a younger version of himself, except for a few slight changes. He had on a pair of dark blue jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and pale green tennis shoes with socks. Lokiri figured it would be better if they were at first wary of his casual dress: that way, he could invent an excuse to gain their trust later on.

After entering into the vicinity of the ball, he approached the punch bowl, filled a glass, and took a lengthy swig. Lokiri leaned against the table. He was calmer and more relaxed now, and he was on the lookout for his first target.

[11]

(Yeah... A lot of this is coming from Lokiri's mind and his warped point of view, so it may not necessarily be accurate. I might introduce Duncan later, as well, since he's panicking and looking for Lokiri. x3 And again, please forgive the violence. It was necessary. I can put spoiler tags around it, if you like. Finally, HUN: if you want Liaison to mingle with Lokiri, go right ahead. ^^)

The King beneath the mountains,
The King of carven stone,
The lord of silver fountains
Shall come into his own!

His crown shall be upholden,
His harp shall be restrung,
His halls shall echo golden
To songs of yore re-sung.

The streams shall run in gladness,
The lakes shall shine and burn,
All sorrow fail and sadness
At the Mountain-king's return!

one two three four five
Soriana
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 216
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/21/2010 8:17 PM

Liaison looked through the corner of her eyes. Who was this new mystery man that had walked up to the table? Her eyebrows raised with interest. Crein looked over to her and frowned, she was checking him out. He moved between her and the new male.
"No, not in the question." He said, giving her an expression that said "not happening".
She growled under her breath and held onto her glass tighter. He never let her do anything! She turned and looked in the other direction. She was not in the mood for him right now.
"You never let me have any fun." She said, still not looking at him.
He chuckled lightly, he did like making her mad.
"We don't know him." He replied.
That's what he always said. It was his excuse for everything.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/21/2010 9:51 PM

As Alexia sipped her drink, she noticed a man comer over to the punch table. He had a mechanical eye, she wondered how that had happened. It certainly made him seem interesting. She took a step closer to him so it looked like she was going to speak with him. "Hey, I'm Alexia," she said a little shyly. She really wanted to ask about that eye of his, but figured it'd be rude.

Music was playing softly in the background, it could barely be heard over the babble of the guests. "Hear that?" Mars commented. Chrissy smiled. "Yes," she said. Mars took a step back from Chrissy and offered her a hand. "Would you like to dance?" Chrissy giggled. "Of course," she said happily. She was enjoying her night with Mars already. She took his hand and spun into his arms. They danced around in a small circle. Mars wondered what else would be happening tonight, or even if there was going to be a schedule they needed to follow.  

{1.2} {35.170} {1.2}

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/21/2010 10:39 PM

Looking around Zaar felt quite awkward. He wasn't one for being to social, not at an an almost formal gathering such as this. He should have blown Nanti and her stupid trick off, but oh no. He had to fall for it. Her guilt trip hadn't been exactly subtle either. It was reassuring when he felt the soft stirr of a waking scarab beetle. Her high pitched chitter enough for him to know Muu was awake. Zaar looked around, the only people really in talking distance was a very formal couple, the male looking much more uncomfortable than the female. By the looks of it, she had been the one to chose his outfit. Zaar himself had the dusty appearance of someone who travelled frequently. He was slightly too thin, and he looked like he hadn't slept much, dark circles lined his eyes. Other than that and polished up Zaar could have been an attractive man, or imuet. Though it wasn't like he cared much or even wanted any social contact. It was just another person he'd most likely never see again.

Nazahuatl smiled at the couple close by him and Zaar, he could almost see the imuet stiffen; he probably felt out of place. As did Naz, infact he probably stuck out much more than his dusty traveller friend. Huge blue eyes darted around, as he blushed slightly, he felt so out of place next to everybody, especially at somewhere like this. He moved backwards slightly, hoping to hide the ugly pink scars that he'd carried with him since his acceptance into the Nahuatl tribe. Only three years ago. He waved nervously to the couple, since they were near, it seemed only polite to speak to them. Zaar took a step back until he was a fair distance away, leaving Naz alone. "Don't mind him. He's got claustrophobia, he hates being crowded out." He smiled a little too brightly. Obviously his social skills needed polishing. "I'm Nazahuatl. Though you can call me Naz if you like." Gosh he sounded like an idiot.

(Nazahual - Naz-a-whah-tl)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

[2.0][2.0][2.0]

Postby SpringsSong » 07/21/2010 11:46 PM

"Precisely," Kinasha said, pointing to the inside of her thigh.  "Seven inches long, half an inch deep... and that was during the Trials," she said, shaking her head.  "Wind was there at the Trials, cheering me on as I had done for her Trials.  She was one of the first people I saw when I woke up after my surgery."

"She thought that she'd died and that she was waking up with me standing next to her grave," Freewind said.  "When I took her hand and pointed to the rest of the team, though, I think she was a little shocked for the next month or so going into her therapy."

"Yes, Wind; now why don't you do find someone to patronize?" Kinasha said in as nice of a voice as she could before looking back at Mitch.  "So, you said you were a figure skater?  Single or pairs?"

Calamaethor looked up as the female Kuhna introduced herself.  He dipped his head, bowing slightly as he said, "It is an honor to meet you.  I am called Calamaethor."
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby SoulStar » 07/22/2010 12:48 AM

nydanaa

Nydanaa continued to look around the room, her interest in Raven fading. But there were two weary looking males not too far away... Hm. She smiled at Raven politely and said, "Please excuse me. I wish the best of your evening." She nodded and moved towards the guys. Or, er, guy. One seemed to drift away. How curious. She turned away from the boy with people already around him and moved towards the lone male, who looked rather tired. "Why hello there." She sipped her drink. It was non alcoholic. I think. Come to think of it, she was feeling a bit lightheaded...

[1.4]
It's been years since your body went flat
And even memories of that are thick and dull, all gravel and glass
But who needs them now?
Displaced they're easily more safe
The worst of it now: I can't remember your face

Return

For a while, with the vertigo cured
We were alive, we were pure
The void took the shape of all that you were
But years take their toll, and things get bent into shape...
Antiseptic and tired, I can't remember your face

Return

You were supposed to grow old
Reckless, frightened, and old

Return, you were supposed to return

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Clickables Zoo Pen Templates
SoulStar
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 96
Donate

Postby Soriana » 07/22/2010 1:10 AM

Lokiri's eyes locked on to the first girl who had dared approach him. He examined her for a few moments, discreetly, of course, and stifled a small smirk which creeped up upon the right side of his face. She was certainly a pretty young thing. And--what was this? Well, she was a bit of a hothead, wasn't she? Yes... Such unwarranted secrets your mind divulges, Liaison. An interesting name. Rather unusual, but then, how many other Lokiris were there in Evelon? Her eyes, he noticed, were nearly the same color as his newly acquired ones. The only difference was that hers were so... vulnerable. Obviously Liaison's companion--Crein, his mind told him--had his wits about him, as he put himself between her and Lokiri almost immediately after the latter had entered the scene. He shrugged his shoulders and tousled his hair playfully in order to attract her further. He wasn't about to let his prime target slip away so easily.

Apparently his new and improved self was destined to be a big hit, since yet another girl seemed to have taken interest in him. He smiled when she introduced herself, and replied in kind. "Hi, I'm Donny." Lokiri made an effort to blink his eyes slowly, and let some of the light--whether it was artificial or not--reflect off of them in order to create the effect of a sparkle. Alexia. Such a sweet name for such a sweet little lady. He wasn't as taken with her as he was with Liaison, but he might be able to find a use for her, eventually. And then, something occured to him.

The unwavering numbness which had been haunting him for several months, ever since he had gone into hiding, had all but disappeared. Lokiri had grown so accustomed to the empty feeling, and now it had abandoned him. He almost felt lonely--but then he realized that he was his old self again. Well... not quite, but at least he could feel something. He was alive again, and a fiery inferno blazed within his soul. He did not know how long his miraculous reprieve would last, but he knew he'd better enjoy it while he could. He suspected it had something to do with being in the presence of people again. Perhaps their emotions had rejuvenated him.

He was about to engage Alexia in conversation, so as to incite jealousy in Liaison and cause her to disobey Crein, when he felt a sharp flicker in his mind. It was a burning sensation, almost as if someone had lit a candle up there. Instantly, a red flag shot up. Surely... surely he cannot have awakened? Before he'd broken out of his hideaway earlier that day, he'd made sure to hypnotize Duncan into what was supposed to have been a long, interrupted slumber. It was almost inconceivable to Lokiri that his companion could have broken out of a powerful trance so quickly, especially as it was induced by a telepathic demigod from realms beyond. Now he knew he would have to take great care in order to mask his mind in case Duncan decided to probe around. Lokiri's skills were far more refined than Duncan's, of course, but the possibility of the latter succeeding in locating the former wasn't exactly out of the question. As he recalled, Duncan had friends in some pretty high places.

[12]

(Yeah... If you hadn't guessed, Lokiri's a telepath *coughandacreepercough*, and an extremely adept one at that. He's advanced enough to pry into a person's mind and unlock their most forbidden secrets, but if you're not okay with that, let me know, and I'll try and think of a way to prevent him from doing so. And Lokiri's eyes aren't mechanical. As I said, he morphed them into a less forboding color than dark red. xD Unless you were talking about someone else?)

The King beneath the mountains,
The King of carven stone,
The lord of silver fountains
Shall come into his own!

His crown shall be upholden,
His harp shall be restrung,
His halls shall echo golden
To songs of yore re-sung.

The streams shall run in gladness,
The lakes shall shine and burn,
All sorrow fail and sadness
At the Mountain-king's return!

one two three four five
Soriana
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 216
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/22/2010 1:28 AM

Liaison watched as another girl approached the male she had been admiring. It made her blood boil slightly with jealousy. Why did Crein have to ruin everything? She scoffed and walked off, not wanting to deal with this anymore. Crein chuckled and grabbed his self a drink. Taking a sip he sneaked a glimpse of the fella Liaison had been admiring. He seemed like a normal guy, but there was something he just couldn't put his finger on about him. Crein was always good at being able to tell about someone just by looking at them. That's why he had volunteered to come with Liaison, to make sure she didn't get herself into trouble. Though he had lost sight of Liaison, where did she go?

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/22/2010 8:16 AM

Zaar nodded briefly to the hydrokuhna. "Hi." He said. There was a small high pitched chittering noise as a beautiful winged scarab landed in the imeut's hand. "Finally woke up?" He asked it. Muu, the scarab just waved her antennae in reply.  Muu looked at the hydrokahna with interest, before settling herself of Zaar's shoulder. He looked around for a moment at all the talking and laughing going on, and rolled his eyes. What ever Nanti's plan was, he wasn't going to fall for it. No way. "I'm Zaar, and that's Muu." He muttered, offering his hand out. Unlike Naz whose foreign, Mexicanesk accent was very prominent. Zaar's voice was practically accent-less aside from a slight touch of something implacable.  

(Short.)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

(0.2)(0.2)

Postby Remedy » 07/22/2010 9:32 AM

Amber looked around.  She noticed two men talking to a girl, so she skipped over and introduced herself.  "Good evening.  I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but I would like to introduce myself along with my partner.  I am Amber, and this is Ayano.  I'm sorry if he's a little shy." she said, flashing a grin.  Ayano let out a small groan, wanting to just stay in the corner.  In his mind, social events and dances were his personal hell.  Yet, he's going out with the most outgoing girl in the Village... He should've known that things would end up like this.

((yeah mousen I'm talkin to you. xD))

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

2.0, 2.0, 2.0

Postby clackno1 » 07/22/2010 11:56 AM

Kaleb stared at her with wide eyes at Kinasha. "That sounds terrifying!" even Mitch was a little shocked. That was close to her femoral artery. If they couldn't stop the bleeding it was a death sentence. She could have bled out in minutes. "And you're still skating?" Kal couldn't help but ask.

Mitch sighed. He already knew where Kaleb was going with that question. And right in front of practical strangers, too. Kal was building up for one of his lectures. "You said you can't dance. Why do you say that?" he asked Kinasha, eager to change the subject and stop Kal in his tracks.

A man by the refreshment table caught Marie's interest. She could tell he was not what he seemed to be. She got up and approached Lokiri. She could already sense his mental abilities and put a wall around her thoughts to close them off to him. "Who are you?" she asked him. Anyone could tell she talked and acted much older for her age and her eyes looked much wiser, a startling sapphire blue.

(Marie is a fairy princess using the guise of a eight-year-old, if anyone wanted to know~)

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/22/2010 12:31 PM

Alexia nearly giggled at the others politeness. It was rare that a male was polite to her anymore in this day and age. "Nice to meet you too," she said with a shy smile. She hadn't expected the other male's response as well, but she didn't want to ignore him completely. "Hi, Donny," she said with another smile. "It's nice to meet you as well." The ancient kuhna felt awkward with all the attention she was getting. She always felt awkward around males. Her strong suite was helping people, not flirting or idle chit-chat.

The draculi couple continued to dance around. They didn't seem to notice the others around them. They seemed completely lost in each others eyes. Some may have found it repulsive, but the couple didn't seem to cae what others thought.
{1.3} {35.171} {1.3}

((I was walking about Calamaethor. XD Sorry about the confusion.))

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby SoulStar » 07/22/2010 1:13 PM

nydanaa

Nydanaa watched the beetle with curiosity. "I am Nydanaa." She smiled and shook his hand. "How pleasant to meet you both." Her voice was warm, but he seemed not to like the occasion. Hm. How strange.

Another sip of the drink... Yes, this was tainted with alcohol. She sighed. Why did they always leave these things to be found out for ones self? It usually only caused disaster. She returned her attentions to the male standing in front of her.

He had the clothes of a traveler, but his obvious lack of slumber made him seem more like a scholar. She'd met many archeologists that were both, and the combination was fairly common. The beetle seemed exotic and rare. It was definitely gorgeous.

[And she levels!]
It's been years since your body went flat
And even memories of that are thick and dull, all gravel and glass
But who needs them now?
Displaced they're easily more safe
The worst of it now: I can't remember your face

Return

For a while, with the vertigo cured
We were alive, we were pure
The void took the shape of all that you were
But years take their toll, and things get bent into shape...
Antiseptic and tired, I can't remember your face

Return

Reckless, frightened, and old

Return, you were supposed to return

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Clickables Zoo Pen Templates
SoulStar
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items