Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Well, what have we here? [Private]

Postby Becca » 11/09/2007 6:02 PM

Umio walked through the forest, her tan coat rippling in the breeze. Her paws moved lightly through the leaves. Taking a deep breath, she listened to the sounds around her. The gentle hiss of wind through the trees almost overpowered the sound of the falls nearby. The moist smell of the air was very relaxing. That was why she liked coming here. She yipped with happiness and bounded down the path.

(My muse isn't really working today but its working well enough. XD)

Summon the djinni with your mystic pentacle,
he appears in guises most fanciful.
Tread with caution of his deceitful ways,
lest this be your last of days.
Give him his charge and send him on his way,
before his tricks lead you into disarray...

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 477
Donate

Postby SirMax » 11/09/2007 7:09 PM

Moving through the forest with a slightly bemused look on his face, Seth stumbled out of the thick trees and blinked at Umio, stabilizing himself and grinning at her. Before he'd planned to go try and meet Rysk's sister, but Max had said to meet his next breeding partner in Idalani to try and get to know her. She might be interesting for all he knew. "Uh, hi. Are you Umio? I'm Seth." he said, smiling at her.

[[11]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Becca » 11/09/2007 9:48 PM

Umio skidded to a halt, a foot or two away from Seth. Her tails wagged furiously. "Yeah I am! Nice to meet you!" she said, grinning back. Umio sat back on her haunches and cocked her head at the male. "How'd you know I was out here? I'm not trying to be rude though." she said. Becca had told her of her breeding with this male but she hadn't really expected to run into him in the middle of the forest.

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 11/09/2007 10:35 PM

Seth grinned. Umio seemed energetic, to say the least. A large amount of the pets he met were very serious and restrained. It was nice to meet someone who was bouncy like him. "Max told me you'd be out here. Dunno why." he said, grinning at her. "I'm glad I decided to come after all."

[[12]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Becca » 11/09/2007 10:46 PM

Umio's tails wagged a bit faster, they made a loud swishing noise. Seth seemed friendly. "He might've learned that from Becca. She's the only one I told where I was going." She grinned back at Seth. "But it was kinda quiet all by myself. You want to walk around for a while?" she said. "My adopted sister told me there are sometimes rainbows at the falls even at night."

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 11/10/2007 7:29 AM

"How?" asked Seth, in amazement. "Don't you need sunlight for rainbows? Is it just moonlight or something?" his own tails starting to wag. "Well, I want to see that." he said happily, turning to start walking. "Let's go!"

[[13]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Becca » 11/10/2007 4:43 PM

Umio bounced alongside Seth, dropping to a walk when they were side by side. "I guess moonlight. But I could be something else." She didn't know what that could be, but it didn't matter much. Rainbows at night were amazing anyway, regardless of how they were there. "I can't imagine what that could be except for maybe starlight." she thought about this for a moment. "But thats not very bright."

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 11/10/2007 5:49 PM

"No, I don't think it is bright enough, really..." Seth said, pondering before turning to Umio and giving her his best goofy grin. "So how did she find out about the rainbows here? From what I've heard, most of the people here are couples." He paused for a moment, realizing something. "...wait, is that why Max said to go here...?"

[[14]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Becca » 11/10/2007 6:00 PM

Not hearing his last few words Umio responded, her eyes on the path ahead. "Hallow is here with her lifemate, Maxwell. Well, they really just met here and they both took a really big fancy to each other." she said. "About a day ago Hallow's son Vetinari came home, ranting on about them. Then I decided to come and see for myself."

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 11/10/2007 7:52 PM

"Oh. Cool. My mom and dad became lifemates a while ago." Seth commented,  glancing over at Umio. "So where exactly are we walking?" he asked, curiously. "Is there a particular place where there's a good view of the rainbows, or are we just wandering?"

[[15]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Becca » 11/10/2007 9:44 PM

"Just wandering I guess. I've never been here before." Umio said smiling at Seth. "There are sounds of running water coming from that way so thats probably where the waterfalls are." The sounds grew a bit louder. "Yep, they're this way." This was fun, Umio was really enjoying Seth's company.

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 11/11/2007 11:32 AM

"Oh, right, I suppose the rainbows would be at the actual falls..." Seth said, laughing slightly. "So, um, Umio..." he said, looking at her with a slight tint in his cheeks. "Er... I really don't know much about you. Do you want to tell me anything about yourself?"

[[16]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Becca » 11/11/2007 8:27 PM

"Sure!" said Umio, a bit of redness touching her own cheeks. "You've got to tell me some things about yourself after!" she added. "Well, I'm one of the only lucain at home who isn't related to any of the others, but Hallow is my adopted sister. And I absolutely love to wander around in the woods. Hence me doing so before you found me." She smiled. "What about you? Is there anything you like to do?"

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 11/13/2007 1:34 PM

"Meet pretty girls." said Seth, grinning at Umio. "I'm related to most of the Lucain in my pen, too. Dad's the father or grandfather of a large majority of them, but there are a few that aren't related to him. I think there's a couple pets related to your sister there too..." he added, trying to remember.

[[17]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Becca » 11/13/2007 4:53 PM

Umio flushed deeply. "I-I think you mean Kakkazan... She's the daughter of Hallow and your father I think." She thought of the fiery female. "She's the complete opposite of her mother... All bite and alot of bark too." she said, then felt a bit guilty. "Well, she's also very smart ." she added. "One of the smartest at home, save for Fellipe..."

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next