Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Postby jobiehanna » 12/12/2010 9:42 PM

Suddenly the rustling of the leaves and other various plant material stopped. Ares stopped and looked around. What? Were the birds done coming after him? Maybe they decided he wasn't worth their time. After all, he didn't have much meat on him. Ares sat up, trying to see over the bushes. They were heading in the other direction, they had given up! Ares almost uttered a sigh of relief, but held his tongue. He didn't want them to come back for him. He crouched back down and doubled back, looking for Firemantra. It was getting late and he wanted to get out of there before darkness fell.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Re: :.:Risks of Thanks for Life Day! Extreme version:.:

Postby SpringsSong » 12/12/2010 10:07 PM

Arlür sighed as she allowed the Turkezilla to carry her, wondering why the Turkezilla continued to talk in that manner.  She supposed that she should at least tell the Turkezilla that was showing her so much kindness her name.

"Arlür.  My name's Arlür," she said, and the Turkezilla gave a slight chirp as she nodded.

"Arlür is a pretty name.  Náriel likes that name, Arlür," she said, continuing to run towards the edge of Idalani.  "Náriel is going to take you back to where Arlür lives so that she does not fall prey to any of Náriel's Brothers and Sisters."

"Thank you," Arlür said, smiling.

[4.6][23]
[1.6]
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Chayden » 12/12/2010 11:38 PM

Done~
The Common Turkezilla cocked her head at the Kamo. "Yes... Yes, that I good. I shall come with you." She roused herself heavily, shaking a few droplets of blood from her neck. Jekonah felt guilty.
"Hey... I'm sorry that I did that to you, Golgotha." he apologized, getting up as well.
"No. You were afraid. And you would not have scratched me if I did not shake you off. You scratched me when you flew off." she explained, taking a few steps down the hill.
"Where are you going?!" Jekonah cried, flinging himself after her worriedly.
"Home, stupid Kuhna." she deadpanned.
Jekonah lurched to a stop, then smiled softly. "Home, huh..."
"That's what I said. Yes. Stupid Kuhna."
Jekonah huffed and followed after her again, trying to take the lead. When she snorted in protest, he spoke up again. "Hey, hey, you don't even know where you're going!"
The Turkezilla grunted. "Maybe you are not so stupid as I thought. Just Kuhna."
"No, just Stupid Jekonah."
Golgotha's beak opened in a grin. "Stupid Jekonah? I like it."
And with that, the two set off into the darkening night.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Thunder » 12/13/2010 6:48 PM

(OOC: Sorianna, I think I'll go off in my own direction from now. Want to get this roleplay done. Thank you for sticking with me for a while, though!)

Adey continued to fly circles above the Turkezilla's head, giving it a good whack whenever its teeth got dangerously close to her body. It spit and snarled at her, furious that it couldn't get to her. But then, much to Adey's surprise, the dang bird got smarter. When she flew lower to the ground, it leaped up as high as it could and grabbed onto her tree branch. Adey yelped as the turkey's weight dragged her lower and lower, before she finally released the branch and sent it falling to the ground with an agitated gobble. It was a bit smarter, but still not smart enough.

(11)

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/13/2010 7:14 PM

Ohh the Turks had not given up. They were somewhat smart and were all crouched back ready for Ares to pop out and run. But they had all counted out Firemantra. After a few minutes of rest, he got up and stalked towards them. then he came upon them crouching, waiting to attack when the moment came. Thankfully they didn't look behind them or they would have seen him ready to pounce. So Firemantra got down to where his head was almost to the ground. Then he looked at the largest one that also seemed to be the leader, and got ready.
   Once he was ready he let out a terrifing roar and pounced on it. grabbing the huge bird by the neck then did something to terrrifing to explain. Lets just say, the Turks didn't see their leader anymore. So once he was done with it he turned to the others and let out another roar so mighty that they ran off terrified. He then turned to the bushes and said, "Its okay. Their gone for now. Lets get the heck out of here before more come."

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/13/2010 7:44 PM

Ares was still crouching in the bushes, working his way out when the turks were attacked by Firemantra. He could hear them running off, gobbling at each other, as if to say, what was that? Yes, they're gone! was Ares' thought. "Thanks, Fire," he said with a smile.

He finished crawling out from under the bushes and shook himself off, getting rid of a lot of the dirt and leaves that clung to his fur. "Yeah, let's get outta here," he said with a smirk. No more turkey hunting for him! No way! He didn't know which way was out, so he just started walking toward the setting sun. It seemed logical enough.

((How many posts do you have, Firemantra?))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/13/2010 7:58 PM

The Turkezilla ran on in silence for a few minutes, making sure to keep the Kuhna shielded from view as she ran.  From the way she talked, Arlür guessed that Náriel was slightly out of place with the other Turkezillas; she spoke differently (or so she assumed), and she was also smaller; maybe a little larger than herself.

"Can Náriel ask Arlür a question?" the Turkezilla asked out of the blue, and the Wynd Kuhna blinked as she looked over at the Turkezilla.

"Yes?" she asked, and the Turkezilla stopped as Arlür looked around.  They were back where they'd started, all right; and she was glad.

"Could... Náriel go home with Arlür?" she asked.  "Náriel does not like attacking others on Thanks for Life Day.  Náriel would rather be in a safe home, away from Brothers and Sisters."

[4.8][24]
[1.8]
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/13/2010 8:00 PM

"So where to? I mean like, theres nothing here but forest, trees , and rocks?" He said pointing them all out. "I really dont kno whato do except to make camp for the night." So then he went and tried to find a nearby place to sleep on. And he did soon enough. It was a small area surrounded by large boulders and shrubs and trees. "Perfect. I guess we'll camp here. Is that okay with you? Anyways I'm going to get some wood to get the fire started."

((I know its a fail that I'm only on my 18th post. XD. You can leave in the middle of the night if you want to.))

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/13/2010 8:24 PM

Ares was hoping to get further, but he supposed he better rest. It had been a long day. He just hoped they wouldn't get sneak-attacked in the middle of the night. It looked safe enough, he hoped it was. "Uh, okay, you do that," he said. "I'll... uh, make this place a little more comfortable." With that, he set to pushing fallen leaves and needles together to make comfortable beds. One was larger, for Firemantra, and the other smaller, for himself. He sat down and waited for the khimera to return with the wood for a fire.

((Okay, that's fine with me. :)))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/13/2010 8:27 PM

It wasn't very hard to fid wood, since they WERE in a forest. So he found lots of large logs and held them like a craddle in his tails. He had about five or six logs before he headed back. He found the site again, and just in time because it was starting to get really dark now. He set down the logs and took a few of the larger rocks around them to make a fire ring. He then said a easy spell that would not leave him drained and set the logs on fire. Soon they had a roaring fire in no time.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/13/2010 8:32 PM

Ares settled down on his pile of leaves and needles. He could feel the heat from the fire even though he was a few yards away. It was so warm! "Geez, this fire is amazing!" he exclaimed. He hadn't been this warm since he'd left the house in the morning. Speaking of leaving the house, would they miss him if he stayed over night? They were probably worried already. Maybe he'd leave after he rested a little while.

((One more post! :D))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/13/2010 8:37 PM

"I've made better. I didn't want to give away out place so I just made a small fire." Well to his standards this was a small fire. He then trodded over to the beddings and layed down. "Well I'm going to rest up, see ya in the morn." He then laid down his head and went to rest. Not knowing that he will not see the kuhna in the morning.

((see ya Jobie. Good luck with leavf -chuckles at inside joke-))

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/13/2010 8:43 PM

Ares only offered a smile. Then he said, "See ya."After a little while he got up. It was time to go. He wished he could have told Firemantra good-bye, leaving like this left him with a guilty conscience, but waking him up would have done the same thing. So, he crept through the night like a shadow. Or, rather, he tried to be like a shadow. He was quiet, and every now and then he'd listen for sounds of rustling feathers or stomping feet.

((Is done! Yay!
And, yeah, thanks. :) I think Jazz will need it. XD))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/13/2010 9:54 PM

It was morning before Firemnatra noticed that Ares was gone. And it took him an hour to get over that he was alone and in the woods with deadly turkzillas after him. So he quickly got rid of the now smouldering fire and shuffled out the leaves and pine needles to make it to where it use to be. Then he headed out to see what else there was out there besides turkezillas and trees.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/13/2010 10:03 PM

It was an hour before he finnaly saw somthing else besides rocks, trees , and grass. He came to a clearing with a large dip in the ground and a stream that flowed over the edge and into the hole. Here was where he got a drink of water, which he dosn't need much except maby once a day. He then sat down and waited for a while before somthing happened. "Hey you!" Firemantra looked around and didn't see anyone. "Hey you, down here." It said again. This time Firemantra looked at the stream and saw a Hydrolisk. "Who are you?" Asked Firemantra.
    "Some people call me jack, others call me jim. Only I know my real name. Come here I want to show you somthing." He then got out of the water and started running toward the edge of the cliff. Oh boy, this was going to be good.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext