Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: @@ Something Ridiculous [self]

Postby Chayden » 02/12/2011 8:20 PM

Eamery hurriedly scuttled up a tree. Her legs were better at grasping the thin trunk than one may have thought. But she was, essentially, a bug! And bugs are excellent climbers. They can hold on to anything.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/12/2011 8:22 PM

Eamery slid along one of the longer branches. It, too, was rather thin... Perhaps she should pick a sturdier tree to climb. The Chimerantula hurried back down. She didn't want to fall in water too shallow. It would be much safer this way.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/12/2011 8:24 PM

The next tree that Eamery chose was much better. If she could stand up straight, she would not have been able to wrap her arms about it. But that wasn't saying much. She was still rather small. It would be quite a few years before she would be considered an adult. Right now, she was just a baby.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/12/2011 8:27 PM

Eamery made her way up the second tree. The first branch was very high off of the ground. It took a bit of a struggle to actually clamber up to it. The branch stuck out far enough over the water, though. Shortly she would be able to leap off of it in safety. There were vines dangling off of the branch; she could probably slide down one of them, if she wanted.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/12/2011 8:30 PM

]Eamery peered down into the water. It LOOKED deep enough... But how to test it? A rock might have given her the ability to estimate its depth, but she didn't have one. And she surely wasn't going back to ground level again! She would just have to wing it, and hope she would live.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/12/2011 8:32 PM

Eamery grasped onto the vines. Thankfully, they didn't snap under her weight. She inched toward the surface of the water on them. It was a long way down. If she were to fall to the hard ground from this height, she would probably break some legs!
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/12/2011 8:35 PM

The Chimerantula eased herself down a few more yards. The water was about 20 or 30 feet away now... She was very tempted to let herself go from there. But her mother had warned her to be careful. She still had to be able to walk home for dinner. And she couldn't do that if she drowned!
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/27/2011 1:46 PM

Eamery slid down the vine more. She was nearly at the end. She eased her way to the very bottom. Now it would be safe to drop in. She let go.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/27/2011 1:48 PM

The fall through the air seemed like a long one. The Chimerantula let out a whoop of exhilaration. With her legs all splayed out, it felt like she was flying! She had never flown before. The feeling was exciting, to say the least.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 04/21/2011 1:03 PM

Stuff happens. No jk. Eamery finally gets back into the water. Ololoz. Took her long enough. I guess that this is only a moneymaking thread for a reason, ah? /troll
The water felt wonderful against Eamery's exoskeleton. She remembered just in time to shut her eyes. She did not know if it was okay to open them under water. It was better to play it safe. She would open them when she got closer to shore.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous