Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Why do I still think of you?(Self-PG13-DONE!!!)

Postby ajforpresident » 12/30/2010 4:46 PM

((viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9459
This post explains a little bit of what happened to these two last time they met up. And they are in the process of being lifemated.))

Common Kuhna

It was a normal day at Idalani Falls. A young Common Kuhna was there gazing at the falls.

"Urrgh..." Kiyu moaned as he flopped over on his stomach. "Why am I here again?" He flipped back over on his back looking back at the clouds in the sky. "It's not as if I'm going to meet anyone here." He yelled out to himself. "Then why am I here?!!" His voice echoed throughout the falls. Kiyu sighed. "Maybe it's because...it helps me remember...about her and what she said to me...." The Kuhna started to go through a flashback and closed his eyes to remember.

FLASHBACK
"You should love because you want to be with someone. Not just for kits." The softness of her gaze, her pink eyes looking at Kiyu with care, her voice sounding like she...she...
END FLASHBACK

"...was gently telling me she cared for me." Kiyu finished his thought out loud. He then shook his head as if he was getting rid of the idea, the possibility that she....
"ARRRGH!!!!!" Why was he thinking about this so much lately?! "Why do I still have that in my head? It's not like I like her or anything!" Kiyu tried to reassure himself, but was failing. "Why?" He asked himself, his voice now soft.
"Why do I think of you and your words so much? Why do I keep thinking of you and don't pay attention to anything else? Why....am I so confused?"
The Common Kuhna took a deep sigh and closed his eyes. "I just need to relax. I'll stop thinking about that Cake Kuhna soon enough."

[Kiyu: Level 2; 9]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Re: Why do I still think of you?(Self-PG13)

Postby ajforpresident » 12/31/2010 1:40 PM

Cake Kuhna

"Kiyu!!"
Kiyu's eyes snapped open. That voice... he thought. It sounds like....
"Kiyu!"
Kiyu got up from the ground and saw a Cake Kuhna coming down to where he was, running fast as ever. He groaned. "Cakey." He muttered her name as if annoyed, but inside his stomach back-flipped. What the...what just happened?
"Kiyu!" Cakey screamed out his name again, a bit closer to the Cake Kuhna. Then all of a sudden, she tripped over a rock. She instantly fell and started to roll down the hill. She wound up colliding into Kiyu.
"Oof!" He had the wind knocked out of him and connected to the ground pretty hard. Cakey kept rolling until she fell in the water of the falls. She came right back up out of the water, took a deep breath, and said,
"Hey, Kiyu! What's up?"

[Kiyu: Level 3; 10; Level up!] [Cakey: Level 4; 20]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 01/28/2011 4:39 PM

Kiyu got up, a little sore from the collision and yelled at Cakey. "What the hell was that for?! This is the second time you've rammed into me, and in the same damn place!" Cakey started to emerge from the water fur soaked, and said sheepishly, "I'm sorry I keep bumping into you."She shook herself dry and a shower of water spread everywhere. "I'm just really happy to see you!" She said with a huge grin. Kiyu blushed a little at Cakey's friendly comment.
"W-well," he stammered. "Don't do it again! You're such a klutz sometimes!"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'mma klutz. Yadda-yadda, blah, blah, blah." Cakey said as she gave a roll of her eyes. "I've heard it all before. It's not my fault I was born unable to walk without finding something to trip over!"
Kiyu gave a small laugh at that. "Okay, you've admitted it so I'll give you credit for that."

I'm usually quiet and cold towards others, Kiyu thought. But, for some strange reason, I'm not like that with Cakey. She actually makes me.....happy. His smile faded and was replaced with a frown. Why is that? I've never been this happy before. Why have I changed? When did I....

[Kiyu: Level 3; 11] [Cakey: Level 4; 21]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 01/28/2011 5:20 PM

Cakey noticed Kiyu had been lost in thought and went over to him. She put her hands-er, paws- on his face and pulled on his cheeks.
"Uurgh! Wat ar oou ooing to mai fase?" Cakey giggled. "Stop frowning so much! You'll wrinkles!" She pulled harder. "Owwww! Owww-oww!"
Cakey giggled even more. "C'mon, cheer up!" She then let go of his face. Kiyu rubbed his cheeks gingerly. "Ouch..." He turned to glare at the female who had assaulted him, but stopped when he saw her grinning at him like an idiot. Only it was normal for her to smile that way. He should be immune to it. However, Kiyu couldn't help but give a tiny smile back.
"There! Isn't it better to smile?" Cakey said. Kiyu smiled a bit more.
"Yeah....it is better. Thanks, Cakey."

Cakey, shocked at the Common Kuhna's  change of attitude, blushed. "'Thanks?' Are you really the grump-puss I know, or have you been replaced by some kind of look-alike?"
Kiyu laughed. He actually laughed. "No, I'm the real Kiyu. The look-alike couldn't possibly look exactly like me. I'm too good-looking."
Cakey gaped at him. He made a joke. A real joke. What was this, opposite day?!

She blushed again and looked away from him.  "W-well, I'm glad you're smiling. And you're welcome. Y-ya know, for helping you laugh."
Kiyu stopped laughing and noticed the Cake Kuhna's face turning red and looked at her in confusion. "Are you alright?" He moved in closer to her. Cakey backed away a little and continued to look away. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." She tried to sound reassuring, but didn't do so well.

She doesn't look fine. Kiyu thought. She's flustered. Could she be embarrassed? He looked at her and her face as she would look at him and then quickly look away again.
I rarely see her like this. But she's real cute-looking right now....
Kiyu then realized what he was thinking and shook his head furiously. No!! She's not cute! Not at all! Don't think that way! He looked at her again; she still was looking away.
But....perhaps she feels the same way. I mean, I'm sure I've made that face before... Kiyu swallowed at a sudden realization.

Could Cakey actually like me? Just then an idea popped into his head. He was going to try to keep talking to Cakey just to test his theory.

[Kiyu: Level 3; 12] [Cakey: Level 4; 22]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/01/2011 11:39 AM

"You know Cakey, I've realized something about me that happens whenever I'm around you."
Cakey still blushing a bit asked, "And what is that?" Curiosity could be heard a bit in her voice. Kiyu stepped in closer to her. "I've noticed how I change into a different person when I'm with you."
"What do you mean?" Cakey bit her lip, a bit nervous and shocked at Kiyu advancing at her.
"Well," Kiyu began as he took another step forward. "I always seem to be happy when I'm with you. And that's rare for me to be that happy with someone's presence." Cakey took a small step back, her face growing hot again. "Oh, really?"
Kiyu continued to walk closer to her. "Yes, really. And lately, since that time we last met here, I've been thinking about you often." Cakey blushed harder and kept walking back as the Common Kuhna continued to walk forward. "A-and w-why is that?"

Kiyu smiled. But it was a smile for himself; for starting to reveal Cakey's true feelings and a little bit of his.
She's starting to stammer. And that's completely unlike her. He thought to himself. I'm getting closer...

"I really don't know." Kiyu continued to step closer and talk. "But I have a question for you, Cakey."
"And what w-would that be?" Cakey then looked in back of her and saw that Kiyu had backed her to the edge of the water. He had trapped her.
Drat! She panicked in her mind. He pinned me! She turned back to Kiyu and saw he was face to face with her.
"U-um, uh....."
Kiyu looked at her in her pink eyes with his light-blue ones. His eyes unwavering as he stared, he said, "The question is...is if you think of me."

[Kiyu: Level 3; 13] [Cakey: Level 4; 23]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/08/2011 11:55 AM

Cakey started to stammer. "Umm...well..y-you see...I-I-I...um..." Cakey's mind had gone blank. All she saw were Kiyu's light blue eyes staring at her, making her feel as if he could see through her.
Oh, great! Cakey thought, her mind now suddenly racing. I'm trapped! I either have to face him or land in the water again. And falling into the water a second time is not on my list of things to do! I've got to think of something to say fast, instead of stammering like an idiot!

Kiyu cheered in his head. He was just a few steps closer to finding out Cakey's true feelings and also, a little bit  of his.
Yes! I've trapped her Now, she has to answer me! But I've got to make sure she doesn't try to talk her way out of it. Maybe...I should....
Kiyu came forward a little closer to Cakey, and softly whispered in her ear,
"You can tell me. I can keep a secret."
He then gave her a small smile, waiting for her reaction.

When Kiyu had given her that devastating smile, Cakey's mind went blank again. Only this time, everything had been stripped from her mind.
It's too late! Cakey thought. My mind's gone completely blank! I have no choice now!

That's it, Cakey. The Common Kuhna thought, feeling as if he had just won. Tell me how you feel. Maybe then I can find the deeper meaning towards my feelings and why you've done this to me. Why you've made me feel like a new person. Why you've made me want to make you mine.....
Kiyu stopped, horrified at that last thought.
What am I thinking?!? I do not like Cakey! But...how else am I to explain these feelings?

[Kiyu: Level 3; 14] [Cakey: Level 4; 24]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/10/2011 11:28 AM

"Okay! Okay. You win."
Cakey's voice brought Kiyu out of his thoughts.
"I'll admit it. I'll tell you now."
This is it! Kiyu celebrated. The final moment!
He kept his cool, however, and responded as if he was clueless, "What is it?" Cakey took in a deep sigh. "The truth is...that...I..."
"What? What is it?" Kiyu was getting impatient, but he kept a neutral face.
Cakey whispered in a voice that the Common Kuhna could barely hear, "I love you."
Kiyu's ears had strained to hear it so he asked, "What did you say?"
Cakey's face flushed deep red when she shouted, "I LOVE YOU!"

[Kiyu: Level 4; 15; Level up!!] [Cakey: Level 5; 25; Level up!!]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/10/2011 11:49 AM

It was silent. All you could hear was the roar of the falls in the background and whistle of the wind.
"Ehhhhh?!?"
Kiyu's loud voice broke the silence. He sure wasn't expecting that kind of response from Cakey.
"I really, really like you, Kiyu!" Cakey continued to confess her feelings. "I kinda always did, but I was afraid you'd reject me, so I never told you. But lately my feelings have been growing stronger!"
"Wh-what are you saying?" Kiyu started to back away from Cakey as she moved forward towards him.
"I've been thinking about you day and night. I can't focus on other things. All I can think about is you!" Cakey continued to approach Kiyu while he continued to back away.
"Wh-what?" Kiyu's plan had backfired on him. Now, Cakey was the one trapping him.
Damn...I'm stuck! But, for some strange reason...a part of me likes the things Cakey's saying to me.

"Ever since that day, in this exact same place, I've had you on my mind." Cakey was still going on about her love for Kiyu. Then, Kiyu realized something. The same things that were happening to him were happening to Cakey as well.

Maybe, he thought. I have fallen for Cakey. Maybe...we've both fallen for each other.

[Kiyu: Level 4; 16] [Cakey: Level 5; 26]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/10/2011 5:02 PM

"Cakey."
Cakey immediately stopped talking and paid attention to Kiyu.
"What is it....that you like about me?" Kiyu stared at her with a burning intensity.
"Um, well..." Cakey blushed as she stammered. "I like the way you laugh."
"And....?"
"A-and I like it when you smile at me."
"Why do you like it? How does it make you feel?"
"It feels...nice. My whole body gets warm and fuzzy all over." Cakey then turned away, embarrassed at what she was saying. "B-but strange things happen to me as well. I get all nervous, my heart gets all thumpy and I can't think straight."
Kiyu nodded. "Is there anything else?"

Cakey silently shook her head no, face still turned away from the Common Kuhna.
"I see. I find it interesting that we have the same problem." Cakey turned her head suddenly to look at Kiyu.
"What do you mean, 'We have the same problem'?"

Kiyu didn't say anything to the Cake Kuhna. He just stared at her. And for that moment, all was quiet. All you could hear were the falls. Kiyu's light-blue eyes stared deep into Cakey's rose-pink ones. Then, Kiyu walked closer, bent down and nuzzled Cakey tenderly, his eyes closed. He savored the moment, for it was the first kind he'd ever had like this.

I don't know what's possessing me to do this, Kiyu thought. But I don't care anymore. All I want is to be able to be with her. Perhaps, that's selfish, considering the fact that I'm a monster deep down and don't deserve a female like her to care for me. But, all I care about is making her happy to the best of my abilities.

[Kiyu: Level 4; 17] [Cakey: Level 5; 27]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/10/2011 5:26 PM

"Kiyu?" Cakey replied, a bit confused at what Kiyu was doing. It wasn't really like him. But, she happened to like it. "What are you doing?"
Kiyu stopped nuzzling her and finally spoke. "Change into your human form."
"What?"
"Change into your human form." He repeated.
Cakey, although completely confused now, said, "O-Okay."

Cakey closed her eyes and in a puff of pink smoke, she transformed. In place of the Cake Kuhna, was a young girl who looked around 17-18, with her long brown hair held up in two pigtails. She wore a pink, strapless dress with tiny hearts on it and ruffles around the hem. On her feet she wore pink gladiator sandals.

"What did you want me in my human form for?"
Kiyu gave a small, gentle smile. "For a reason." was what he said. Cakey's heart skipped a beat for moment but she managed to get herself together. "And what reason would that be?"

Kiyu closed his eyes this time and began to change himself. The air around him started to rise and a blue light surrounded him and in small flash, he was transformed. No longer was there a Common Kuhna in front of Cakey. Instead, there was a boy who looked a little bit older than Cakey. He had pure white, spiky hair with blue highlighted on the tips. Kiyu wore a simple navy blue baseball tee, a leather jacket, black leather pants and black boots, but still managed to look quite handsome without even really trying.

After the transformation, Kiyu opened his eyes, moved over close to Cakey and held her face in his hand.
"This," Kiyu said, his voice low and seductive-sounding. "Is the reason. I wanted to be able to this properly."

Then he leaned forward and put his lips to hers.

((Almost done!! :) ))
((Edit: Edited for pictures.))
[Kiyu: Level 4; 18] [Cakey: Level 5; 28]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/11/2011 11:28 AM

Cakey hadn't expected for Kiyu to kiss her. So the minute he did, her arms fell down to her sides, her eyes closed and she let him do what he wanted. After a few seconds, Kiyu pulled away. Cakey's eyes slowly fluttered open, mind still dizzy from the kiss.
"Why did you do that?" she asked him her voice just a whisper.
"Because," Kiyu said as he caressed her cheek lovingly. "I love you too."

((Shorter post this time 'cause I want to level them up.))
[Kiyu: Level 4; 19] [Cakey: Level 5; 29]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 02/11/2011 11:45 AM

Cakey's eyes widened at Kiyu's words. She was speechless. Kiyu loved her? For real?
"Really? You really love me?" She asked, a bit skeptical.
The boy nodded. "It may have taken some thinking and reassurance," Kiyu continued. "But now I know that these feelings are true. And one thing's for sure. I never want to leave someone who's made me the happiest I've ever been."
"Kiyu..." Cakey gazed into his eyes. She saw so much love and kindness in them; something that she never saw in Kiyu's eyes before. She never even thought he was capable of that look. But for a long time it was light-blue eyes staring into rose pink ones. Kiyu then put his hand on top of Cakey's. He intertwined his fingers with hers and took her hand to put on his cheek. He gave Cakey the sweetest smile he ever gave someone and said. "I'm glad that I've got this off my chest. If I'd had kept it in any longer, I might've gone crazy."
Cakey smiled back. "Yeah, me too."
Kiyu laughed and said playfully , "I bet you would." He placed a kiss on Cakey's head and they sat there, holding hands and gazing at the beautiful, sorbet-colored sunset that lit up the sky.

[Kiyu: Level 5; 20; Level up!!] [Cakey: Level 6; 30; Level up!!]

((All dooooonnnneeee! And just in time too. I thought I'd never get to finishing this. XD))
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate