Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: of love and loathing(p)

Postby ShadowStitches » 06/10/2011 8:28 PM

Tho Asche knew that Cupid was completely right, both about him being the opposite of imitating and that he at least should keep still, his ears flattened even more agains his head, and he hissed lowly, glaring at him.
"you want to help me? yeah right..."  He looked rather frustrated when an other attempt in getting up failed before he even really thought about it. Not bothering to take an other look at Cupid, he leaned his head against the cold ground and closed his eyes, completely exhausted. He almost looked sad, but that was more a sort of different anger, against himself, and quite a lot of despereation. Now, everything was uninportant anyway. even if Ivayne and Zacky would run arround directly infront of him now, the only thing he could do would be throwing dirty looks. He coughed , then slowly opened his eyes again to look at Cupid, a resigned shadow in his glare. "Why dont you just go away? seriously, what can you do anyway? other then being annoying as hell?" his voice was raspy and tired, not really hostile anymore, but not friendly either.

On the top of the hill Ivayne carefully looked down at the scenario, her brows furrowing slightly. They couldnt be seen up there, not from their current hiding spot at least. "Ivayne, come on, lets go" Zacky said, sounding very nervous. "Wait just one more moment...what is going on there" she whispered back, her eyes strained on Cupid and Asche.
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 06/13/2011 12:35 AM

Cupid frowned, then sighed. "I do want to help you. It takes a lot for me to hold a grudge against someone, and simply trying to kill me won't make me hate you." He watched Asche for a moment, almost feeling sorry for the kuhna. Almost. When the other asked what Cupid could do, he paused and glanced at the lake. "True, I can't really do much. But I can atleast stay here long enough to make sure you heal enough were you don't look as pathetic as a newborn kitten." He paused and glanced around, looking for any others. "Who knows, there may be something wicked in these falls, and I'd hate for you to be hurt."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 06/15/2011 5:56 PM

Asche tilted his head slightly, watching cupid calmly. "You are...wierd. do you know that?" he asked, sounding honestly confused. He could not really do anything against Cupid staying here right now, so he would just sit it out and...get the best out of it. not that there was anything good to get out of the situation of course.
"I've seen quite a lot of people who...selflessly fought for others and put themselves in mortal danger. But I have to admit that you are the first one who actually helps his enemy too." he winced when a rip snapped back into its place "agh jeez...." he growled, focusing on the pain for a short moment. Tho weakened, he could feel the strenght grow back in him. There was something...different tho. He was not as furious anymore, maybe because of the resignation, but he seemed to be more thoughtfull. "you know, I wouldnt worry so much about my well being...are you not scared that I might try something when I'm fully healed?" He seemed to play with open cards...if it could be called a game, that is.

(next post will be better :P)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 06/15/2011 7:56 PM

Cupid smirked, giving a little shrug. "There's nothing wrong with being a bit weird." He didn't want to comment on the 'helping an enemy' part, because not even Cupid really knew why he was doing that. Part of him told him it was because that part of him wanted to kill Asche earlier, but he tried to tell himself it was for a better reason then that. He looked a bit worried when Asche winced, frowning. He didn't want to ask that cheesy 'Are you okay?' because Cupid knew that he was not okay. Cupid looked at Asche, then forced a smirk and shrugged. "Well, not really. I don't really plan to stay until you're fully healed, just good enough to move around and get out of here. And if you do try anything, the water is just right there within a second's distance and it would be very simple for me to travel upriver quickly."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 07/18/2011 7:37 PM

Asche looked at him, still with a more thoughfull then anything look on his face. Either it was the injuries that forced him to stay calm, or he really seemed to think about the whole...situation he got himself to. This whole new...calmness however scared himself, or his...true being, that heartless, spitefull thing. At least he thought it was the true him. Again, there was a sort of itch where his heart was a time ago, and he clenched his teeth, looking away, over at the lake. a sort of weak smile stole on his lips at cupids last respond "Eh, I'm not really in the mood for it right now anyway."

Yvaine watched the whole scene, her eyes wide and surprised. Whatever was going on down there was as inetristing as it was...unusuall. she would have loved to stay longer, but decidet to do the right thing and leave as long as they could. While walking besides Zacky, she whispered "do you...do you think he can ever heal again?I mean Asche." Zacky sighed, looking over at her "Dove...I am afraid not. He might...calm down a little once in a while but...well, first of, he has no heart, and second" He stopped to choose his words "I dont think he can really, truely get away from that dark force that brought him back."

Asche was regenerating faster now, and after a relatively short time,he was  carefully standing up, and making a shaking step towards cupid, tho not in a threatening way. he seemed to be at...a loss of words. "well, I guess you did your duty then, Cupid" he said, his tails twitching behind him unsurely. with him getting better physically, the desire to destroy and hate grew bigger again. he gulped it back at the moment tho. Stumbling, he turned arround to leave into an other direction, but stopped on his tracks, panting slightly. He looked at him over his shoulder, and surprisingly, there was pure, deep fear in them. "Tho your mission is doomed to fail, I think, I wish you luck." just after these words, he felt a sharp sting in his head, but did his best to ignore it. "But you should leave now. There are...other things...much worse things arround here. and they wont be stopped by water, you can count on that" His voice had an completely different tone now. it seemed that the fall, for whatever reason, allowed the 'old' Asche to emerge, if only for a  short time. And he was scared.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 07/18/2011 8:30 PM

Cupid watched Asche literally pull himself together, actually wincing once or twice when he heard something rather painfully go back into place. He almost commented when Asche said he wasn't 'in the mood for it', but decided it was better to not hurt the other kuhna's pride anymore than he already had, and just gave Asche a warm smile.

Cupid looked from the lake to Asche when he heard the other stand up, ready to jump into the water, even though part of him told him that he wouldn't need to. He frowned as he looked at Asche, who seemed more uncomfortable now than when he was a horrid wreck. Cupid almost took a step towards him when Asche turned the other direction, but stopped when Asche paused and looked at him. Looked at him with eyes full of fear. Cupid frowned, not understanding what Asche meant, but gave him a little nod of a 'thank you' at the good luck. Cupid listened to him say something about 'worse things', then forced a smile trying to brighten the mood just a bit. "What could be worse than chatting with someone who was trying to kill me just a few minutes ago? And I honestly don't think you should be moving around yet. Just because you can doesn't mean that you should. You look like you're about to pass out any minute."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 07/20/2011 6:00 AM

emidiatly, Asche's ears turned backwards and lay on his head, his facial expression turning from fear and worry to a bit more then annoyance in just mere seconds. His eyes however still held the fear from before, if not even more of it. clumsily he turned fully back to face Cupid, snarling slightly. "I told you to get off my hide, Fluffy" he growled, "How many more invitions do  you need?" If it was not obvious before, he now was struggeling with...something? He looked him deep in the eyes, his voice sounding somewhat hoarse and angry, and desperate at the same time  "Okay listen, and listen closely. There is...something around here. It seems to folow me and it...It messes with you emotions, it channels ...unpleasant ones..."  He seemed to struggle to get this informaion out, his claws scraping the ground in front of him. "I cant control it. So just go as long as you still can" It seemed as if the better he got physically, the worse his mental health got. Slowly, there was the same,
crazed maliciousness returning to his eyes. "On the other hand..." and he was interupted here by a short but undoubtedly deeply unsettling burst of insane giggling  "...on the other hand you seemed to be quite fond of
your uglier emotions...I at times could almost feel them myself..." his ears turned backwards again, as if he was hearing something, before apruptly turning around again, this time making a dash for the vegetation, still obviously a little unsure on his legs, but fast. and giggling hysterically the whole way.

(yaaay he completely snapped XDD
so now. is he really controlled be something or simply shizophrenic as hell?
who knows, who knows >:3 Anyhow, i think this is somehow coming towards an end, but I'd be happy to start an other rp with you :D. I'll just look through your pen, and you can do so with mine, if you wish^^)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 07/20/2011 1:29 PM

Cupid watched him leave, this time taking his advice to not follow him. Asche seemed to have... Snapped worse than he was before. Cupid frowned, not only worried about Asche now (which frankly shocked him alittle that he worried about Asche), but now he worried about anyone Asche would happen to run into at the moment. He clearly wasn't stable. Cupid just stood where he was, the glanced up at the cliff, hoping that Yvaine and Zacky had gotten away when they could, because Cupid doubted that he would be able to stop Asche now. He glanced back at where Asche was, trying to not think about the last thing the other said. 'Fond of my uglier emotions? I wasn't fond of them! And what does me mean that he could feel them?' Cupid frowned, then sighed, wanting to push this whole experience to the back of his head.

((I think this has come to an end... And I'd be more than happy to start another rp with you!  :D  Lord knows that I need the ks.... And I think you'll get more luck by looking through mine, I'm horrible at figuring out nice groups, but if you see anything, send a PM my way and we can get it all worked out and start!
*Is a bit worried about Asche* I'm sure that you know.))
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous