Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

of love and loathing(p)

Postby ShadowStitches » 03/30/2011 6:38 PM

(horrible title...*smacks herself* like...horrible)
Asche

Asche watched the couple with amusement, his tails swishing softly behind him. A few days ago, he pitched the idea to the young male gyrraptor, who was now obviously frustrated, That his girlfriend betraied him.
Lucky for Asche, the young one was easily manipulated, and now the couple was screaming at eachother, tears in the eyes of the female and rage in the voice of the male. They actually got here to celebrate their first full year together, but now, it looked like it was the last year too.

Asche looked at them from his hiding spot in a tree, invisible to them and everyone around him. however, his presence seemed to linger upon the place, like a dark cloud. Now the male gyrraptor stood up and almost looked like he was short before attacking the female, shivering in anger, her now screaming in rage at him.
If he had a heart, it would race with anticipation. This couldnt possibly turn to the better for the
unfortunate couple, could it now?

He grinned a cruel smile, having a hard time to not laugh maniacally. And it was so easy too...how foolish they all where, running blindly in his traps...sometimes he wished that they wouldnt be THAT stupid, just for a challenge. And the challenge came today...but differently then expected, and certainly not so pleasant for Asche. His white eyes gleemed surprised, when someone else was apparently on their way towards the couple.
He pressed himself against the branch and waited....

(sorry, its bad, but it works...kinda...i hope^^'')
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Re: of love and loathing(p)

Postby Krystalolive » 04/02/2011 3:44 PM

(Sorry for the lateness. And I like the title.  :yay: Very cute.)

Cupid walked up to the gyrraptor couple, alerted and alarmed at the anger and crying coming from the two. He walked over, trying to calm down the male. After a few quick words, he was able to get the gyrraptor to calm down and listen to him. Cupid smiled, showing them his kindhearted and dashing smile.

After a few minutes of talking and Cupid's own brand of 'counseling', the couple was able to smile at each other and laugh that cheesy in-love laugh. Cupid smiled and laughed with them, looking like he was honestly glad that they were able to work it all out. Which he really was. They walked off all happy, waving back and thanking Cupid, who just smiled back.

Cupid watched them walked off, then sighed a happy sigh and started to walk around. He loved this place. It was just so... Romantic. So full of couples and love that he almost felt intoxicated on it. He figured that nothing could bring him down here.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/02/2011 5:46 PM

(no problem^^)

Asche leaned foreward slightly, his eyes narrowed to slits. by the time Cupid was done with the couple,
and they walked away happily, he was trembling with anger. The loughs made him feel sick, and his claws dug into the branch. How dare he burst into his busines? how dare he to ruin everything he worked for so hard the last 2 days? He choked down a frustrated growl, and instead waited until the gyrraptor where gone. Then, slowly, he stood up and climbed from his tree, landing behind Cupid without much of a sound. he clenched his teeth, before speaking up, his voice harsch and cold.
"My, you do seem to know what you are doing, dont you" he said, a hint of bitter amusement in his voice
"that couple shure was about to break up, without your...therapeutic speech...stuff"
He seemed to be friendly, or at least, as if he was trying. His angry twitching tails gave away his real mood.
He glared at Cupid as if he was trying to suck his soul out through his eyes...
He did not like this guy, at all. He would pay for what he did. But first, he would have to rate him, to know who that guy really was...

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 04/02/2011 6:58 PM

Cupid glanced back at the kuhna. A fear kuhna. Cupid forced himself to keep his smile, trying to not notice the negativity the other was giving off. He glanced at the gyrraptors, figuring he meant them, then looked back at the kuhna.
"Well, I've helped a lot of couples, and I've gotten couples in worse shape than them to get back together with little to no problems. I just hate seeing people in love fighting. And they were fighting over a lie, which is even worse."

(You think dark pink's too girly? XD I was debating between hyrdokuhna colors, and love colors~)
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/04/2011 2:02 AM

(Nah, I think it fits. Besides, I think it looks more like a light red, really^^)

Asche snuck closer, an unfortunally slightly psychopathic looking grin on his features. He kept a polite distance tho. "How very...noble of you" he said "and what a rare gift you must have...I guess no problems in your own relationship then?" he asked, the curious question sounding almost like a threat. He watched Cupid, being very aware of that he was,quite literally, his exact opposite...at least he thought so. "But tell me, how can you be so very shure that they where fighting over a lie? wouldnt it be horrible if the girl really betrayed him, and now he'll never find out? worse even, she goes on like this, without her friend noticing?" He seemed to try to pin him down with his words. What his exact motives where where not even clear to him, other then he was having quite a lot of fun doing it.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 04/04/2011 11:00 AM

Cupid glanced at the kuhna, fighting the instint of taking a step back when he snuck closer, keeping his smile on his face. "I have no relationship to have a problem in. Although, I'm on good terms with all my friends." He paused when Asche suggested that it wasn't a lie, frowning a bit. "Because, it was obvious that it was a lie. She was completely confused and outraged when he even thought that she could ever cheat on... Him..." Cupid paused, realizing that he had never told the other kuhna what the couple was fighting about. Which meant that he just listened, not trying to help, or, more likely, he planted the idea in the male's head.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/06/2011 10:22 AM

"Oh what a shame, a man like you could surely make a girl happy, someone with so much to give..."He purred, keeping focused on his eyes. He tried to find a weak point, but he was not  sure if Cupid was unhappy as a single...This guy certanly was not stupid and rather hard to read for him...

Asche bit his tounge the instant he realized that he gave off just a little too much of information.This usually was not happening to him, and he could have slapped himself for it. Not quite shure how to proceed further, he shifted slightly. "Well, maybe she's a good actress..." he said, trying to go on as if nothing happened. he tilted his head slightly. "Not everyone is as good hearted as you mr..." he stopped "oh, I'm sorry, I did not quite catch your name?"

(urgh...bad post. and sorry for the wait oo)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 04/06/2011 9:13 PM

Cupid smiled at the 'compliment'. "No, I'm happy with just helping others. I feel like I'd fret over other couples so much that I wouldn't give her enough attention." Cupid didn't really feel comfortable with the way Asche seemed to be staring at him. It was like he was trying to see Cupid's soul through his eyes, and he was only looking for bad things.

Cupid shook his head. "I've seen good actresses, she was not one..." He paused when the kuhna asked for his name, then smiled. "How rude of me. I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Cupid. Nice to meet you..." He paused, waiting for Asche to tell him his name.

(It's alright, no need to be sorry for the wait. XD I know that some people have those weird things called... Lives or something.)
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/07/2011 2:21 AM

There was an ever so slightly jerk in Asches face, a barely notice able twitch of his left eye at Cupids words.
The problem of not having a heart telling you how to feel about certain situation was that you couldnt really place the emotions that should come at a rather cute or  heart warming comment. in case of Asche, it manifested in a itching feeling at the prominent scar on his chest. His eyes flickered confused for a second, before turning focused and piercing like needles again. "Hrm...well, I personally think that relationships are...
without wanting to step on anyones tail here, overrated anyway."
He was not going to fall with the door into the house. Telling Cupid that he wanted to rip all love from the face of the planet, and that he would love to push him down one of those falls might wasn't a that good move. (<- which he of course wont, just his nice little fantasies^^')

He decidet to not further pick on the issues of the couple, and instead smirked "Cupid! Now thats a fitting name"
He lowered his head in a sort of mock bow "The Name's Asche, the pleasure is all mine"  

(eeeew life XDD fortunally, its not too bad tho at the moment...should I have a longer hiatus, I'll certainly inform you^^)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 04/10/2011 12:35 AM

Cupid's smile flickered for a moment at Asche's first comment, but it held after a second. "I understand that some people just don't love love, I've meet tons who feel that way." There were several back home, Samael for example. Cupid just got used to it. They weren't really friends, but they atleast got along. Although, he doubted that he could be able to get along with this Asche.

"Thank you, I've been told my name fits me several times, but it still makes me smile when someone else tells me that. Nice to meet you Asche."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/10/2011 5:17 PM

Asche swished his tails, obviously getting a bit nervous. "I did not say I dont love love" he purred //I hate it//
"All I'm saying is that I dont quite understand it...with all the pain and loss it brings, the people still try to kling to it.."
He lowered his head slightly "You cant deny that, as much as love allegedly gives the people,it takes as soon as it's gone."

(urgh...sorry, fell ill this weekend, which is why this post sucks...next one will get better...)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 04/10/2011 10:01 PM

((That's alright. My posts haven't been that good either. XD))

Cupid paused, then sighed and nodded with a sad little smile. "True, while some stories end with happy endings, there are others that end in not so happy endings. But most have the 'Better to love and lost, then to have never loved at all' work for them." He paused, looking honestly pitiful. "And then there's the ones who have a relationship end so badly, they hate love forever, and anything to do with others happiness." He glanced at Asche, getting a feeling that that was his case.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/11/2011 2:45 AM

Asche couldn't sit still any longer. He paced around nervously, rage burning in his eyes. "So you think you figured it all out, don't you?" He asked, his voice sounding surprisingly quite for his obvious anger. "That peoples loves either have good endings, bad endings, or desasterous endings." His pace grew a little faster. "Well as far as I know, there are like...a hand full of truly happy endings. People tend to...look for something better. A relationship grows boring to most, and just then, there is that other guy or girl, that is just so much better..."There still was pure anger in his voice, but slowly, bitterness was mixing into his words. "No one gets out of a relationship unscarred. tell me about one case where not at least one of the parties gets hurt." He almost did not notice that he now was circling around Cupid "Thats why it is so easy to manipulate them.
I've almost got the feeling that its not natural...A friend of mine for example."
his voice got even colder"He was in a relationship with this very sweet, beautiful girl for almost...4 or 5 years I think. He would have done everything for her, and he liked to think that she felt the same for him. But at one evening, he comes home, and finds out that she is having an affair with his best friend, whom he knows since childhood. Of course, he at first cant belive this, and even considers to give her a second chance. But well..."  He stopped his pacing and looked intensively at him. "He couldn't quite get over it, being betrayed by the only two persons he ever trusted...and that she was going on with it obviously was not making it any better. So after 2 weeks he had enough. He took a shiny kitchen knife and rammed it into his own chest. three times. She comes in soon after and finds him bleeding on the ground. She just stands there and stares, not comforting him, not even touching him. And the last thing he hears from her is a weak 'I'm sorry'" His voice was trembling with anger, and it slowly got clear that he was not really telling the story of a friend here....He had no problem with telling this story. it was too long ago, and besides...it only filled him with rage, not with sadness. "beautifull what love does to people, aint it.So tell me. do you think you could have helped this particular couple? While she obviously did not want to be helped?"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 04/14/2011 4:34 PM

Cupid paused and looked at Asche, his face falling as he listened to the other kuhna's story. When Asche mentioned the stabbing, Cupid glanced at Asche's chest, were the scars were. He had known since the beginning that this was Asche's story, he just didn't expect it to end so... Gruesomely. At the end, Cupid looked like Asche had carved out Cupid's heart and not his own. "No. I do not think I that could have helped that couple." He paused, then looked at Asche with a look you would almost call anger, but it had to much of a pitiful look in it to notice the anger. "But just because your story ended... Like that, does not give you the right to go around messing with others' love lives."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/14/2011 5:43 PM

Asche's ears tilted slightly backwards, and he frowned slightly.
"I'll do as I please" he hissed, glaring angrily. "Love is like a sickness that slowly drives people mad...tumbling around in a pink tinted daze, untill they have a harsh wake up...I really do them a favorin sucking the poison out as quickly as possible" Asche actually was not saying this out of bitterness...well,not only. He actually was thinking this really was the way he just said. He saw love as something poisenous and dangerous, not being able to see its good sides anymore....he lied about wanting to 'help' the people tho, his quest was merely driven by his own desires. He now had slightly more...crazed expression in his eyes."besides...what would you possibly do to keep me from doing this?" His voice was mocking, and dripping with spite.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Next