Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: of love and loathing(p)

Postby ShadowStitches » 05/15/2011 5:40 PM

She smiled slightly at him, obviously a little touched by his words. "Thats very beautifull. Like I said, there are far to few people who do this kind of things...let alone 'only' as a hobby." She tilted her head slightly,
almost as if she looked if no one was close to them. "I...maybe you can help me with a problem of mine"
She said hesitantly, her eyes filled with deep worrie again. This time, it seemed to be more sad then scared tho.
"Its more of a issue really, but maybe you have some sort of advice." She took in a deep breath
"i made a mistake, a very very bad one,that i cant honestly regret, not too long ago I know it sounds strange just.... I...hurt someone back then, to help myself and...well lets just say i should be happier now, I am somehow, but it still nags at me. And there is nothing i can do to reverse what I did or even make it better. Nothing at all. But I cant get it out of my head, and Im afraid that this could get a serious issue in the relationship I am in now" she looked at him, hoping he would at least grasp what she ment. she knew it sounded strange. She also cut out the part of her undead ex who wanted to kill her, and that she was scared out her fur because of it.
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/15/2011 6:20 PM

Cupid listened to her story, then paused and looked at her with an odd look. This story sounded a bit familiar, but a bit different at the same time. 'Why is that? Why does it sound like I've heard this before, but from a different point of view?' He paused, then looked at her, something in the back of his head clicking. "Well, I'm not sure what I could do to help you right now, but maybe if I understood the situation better I might think of something. What exactly did you do to 'hurt' this 'someone'?"
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 05/16/2011 2:08 AM

Yvaine swallowed, before looking at him and nodding slightly. Just now she realized that she never told this story to anyone. On the other hand, she was not that talk active around strangers usually too, so that was that.
"I was in a long lasting relationship, we where together for 4 years. He...he was an incredibly loving person,but he also was...well, you could say obsessive. He was frightingly protective and got jealous very easily. But that never really bothered me, I guess. Until I..." She took in a shuddering breath, forcing back tears.
talking about all that was not as easy as it was supposed to be. "...I fell in love with his best friend. I knew him for quite some time, he was the one who brought me and my ex boyfriend together. Anyway I...fell in love with him. I dont know how and why it just...it just happened, and I couldnt for the life of me stop it." She now really cried, sniffling slightly. "I never, ever cheat on someone before. never. not even for smaller things. Hoverver I began an affair with said friend, and at this time realized just what demons my Ex really had. I tried to help him before, but they always would linger around him. At this time however, they began to consume him." She stopped, obviously trying to sort out words. "I tried to end the affair, but...well I was in love, true, deep love with this other man, and I couldnt. And when my Ex found out about it he...well of course he was mad. But he went completely insane. At first it was understandable, but later he...he did some very nasty things. ou of love, but...he scared me, lets put it that way" She did not mention the time where he locked her in a room to keep her from getting out to Zacky. She did not mention the time that he, at one point, lashed out on her, she did not mention the fact that he attacked Zacky and was about to kill him, if he didnt stop in the last second.She now sobbed, obviously the guilt was too much for her"I tried not to see my...love in this time, get out of his way and spend more time with my ex. but my thoughts always wandered to my love and...
My Ex refused to talk to me or make things better in any way. I know he tried, but he couldnt...I think he could not forgive me. And some days later he...he killed himself"
her face now was wet with tears. "I just. I cant let the past go by, but there is nothing I can do about it. I wish none of this ever happened...but I love Zacky. I love him with all my heart, and he loves me back. I just...I think the fact that I cant let go of the whole story might tear us apart. he of course thinks a lot about it too but..." She stopped again. "I cant loose him too. I'm so scared, and I feel so guilty...I dont know what I would do if I loose him too..." She really was speaking the truth. No matter how threatening the fact was that her undead ex boyfriend obviously was out to kill her, it was more the guilt that was her main 'issue' on the whole thing.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/16/2011 6:29 PM

Cupid listened to the story quietly, fighting back tears, although once she got to a certain point in the story he was more shocked and worried than saddened. So it WAS the other side of his story. He waited until she was finished, staying quiet for a bit and thinking. To tell her or to not? That was his horrible dilemma. He believed her and all, and that she was true in her intentions and felt atleast somewhat 'sorry' for them, but he didn't know if he should worry her a bit more. He looked at her, then sighed and spoke.

"That ex's name wouldn't happen to be Asche would it?"
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 05/16/2011 7:02 PM

Yvaine's face froze, and she stared at him in shock, her eyes growing wide. She struggeled for words, confused and scared out of her mind. If He knew Asche, he had to have met him...and that was probably somewhere around here. And why did he not tell her about him in the first place? Asche certainly was something 'unusual'
around here. "what where...How did you...you know him?!" she asked, the fur on her neck rising, and she backed away slightly. "Is...Is he here?"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/16/2011 8:29 PM

Cupid panicked, worried that he startled her. "I met him days ago, in this area but no where near here. And he seemed troubled by something and left. There's no reason for you to be alarmed. I'm sure he's long gone by now."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 05/17/2011 2:07 AM

Yvaine was shaking, and looked over her shoulder frantically, all the while trying to sort out her thoughts to make a plan. "L...listen" She whispered, looking at him intensilvely. "We have to go, now. I will contact my friend somehow, but for now we have to get away from here, both of us." She scanned the bushes behind him. "Asche is....patient. I'm pretty sure that he is still somewhere around here, and be it because there is so much "Work" to do for him." She paused, and into her hushed and panicked tone mixed some sadness. "No matter how he acted on you, if he was calm or not I dont know. But Asche is completely insane.There is nothing left but pure hate and spite, He will not hesitate by any means to kill you if you are in his way to me. He will enjoy it."

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/17/2011 9:21 PM

Cupid saw the worry and fear in her eyes. And it made him.... Angry. Cupid wasn't one to get angry often. He didn't want to even think that he hated Asche, because he promised himself that he would NEVER hate anyone, but he was rather mad at Asche. He had a serious look on his face, and shook his head. "I can not leave here yet. If he's still here, I need to be here as well. And while he wasn't... Completely calm when I talked to him, and while I do believe you when you say he is 'insane', I don't think he'll be able to kill me that easily. At least not here. I am a Hydrokuhna after all, and there is alot of water about."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 05/18/2011 1:31 AM

She looked at him, and she felt deep sympathy for Cupid. However, there still was a lot of worry in her eyes.
"That...you are right about that" She said, her tone a lot softer and a little calmer "But he might still be able to hurt you. And...Asche is well...undead." She did not want Cupid to get into this. She did not want him to stumble into a fight, that was not his. or not only his. Not someone who was so sweet and...pure in her eyes.
"Still, we should not just stand around. If he really is here, we should find an other place that is less..."Her words stuck in her throat, when a low, mean hiss came from what she believed to be behind her."Ah...already leaving? It was so entertaining" She whirled around, but could not see anyone. Wherever he was, he was hiding...and he was close. Shaking, she threw a panicked look towards Cupid. "Well well well...If that aint a surprise. The Love angel guy and my little pet, all alone in the jungle....what a coincidence."
Still, nothing could be seen. Yvaine inched away from where she thought the voice came from, ducked and whimpered slightly, when two white eyes seemed to float in the dark jungle vegiation. "Hello my love..."  

(uh oh...OO)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/18/2011 10:00 AM

Cupid smiled at her when she calmed down, happy to see her relax a bit. He was about to tell her that they could walk around if she wanted, when the hissing started and she stopped. Cupid glanced around, keeping the instinct growl reaction in his throat, not making a sound. His glaze turned into a glare when he noticed the look of fear in Yvaine's eyes. He was about to call Asche out, when he saw those white eyes. Cupid frowned and stood up in front of Yvaine, between her and Asche. "You are not welcomed here. You scare 'your love' and she is no longer yours Asche."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 05/18/2011 1:57 PM

The eyes moved closer, until Asche finally could be seen, a smirk on his lips. He raised his eyebrows in mock surprise, and let out a short, maniacal cackle. "Oh I'm sorry!" he said "didnt know I was not invited to this little party..." Suddenly his tone changed into an aggressive growl, and his ears lay flat on his head "Who do you think you are?!" Fur raised, he slowly came closer, his eyes gleaming wildly. "You think you can protect her? YOU?!" An other cackle "oh man, you must be kidding." "Asche please..." Yvaine spoke up, still shaking.
She hated it to be so weak and afraid, but she was under complete shock. Still, she tried to slow him down a little. "just...calm down, please. cant we talk about this?" Asches face turned even more angry. "Talk? you want to talk about all this? well i think it a little too late to talk, dont you think?" He glared at her, making her shrink back a little. "Besides...Zacky tried to talk to me too...wasnt too convincing" Yvaine gasped, her eyes widening in terror. "What have you done to him?" "ach, nothing much...hes just taking a little nap, thats all..." His self shure grin disappeared again, when he turned his attention fully back to Cupid "This can end either happy or very painfull for you. Get out of my way" he snarled.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/18/2011 4:38 PM

Cupid glanced back at Yvaine, then glared back at Asche, a sad smile on his face. "Of course I don't think I could protect her for long, but atleast I can buy her some time." He paused when Asche mentioned 'Zacky', the low growl finally escaping Cupid's throat. "What did you do?" Cupid didn't like the fact that his voice sounded so full of that horrid emotion that he refused to feel, or that he actually seemed almost as mentally mad as Asche. He acted like he didn't even notice or hear the last sentence. Mentally he chuckled. 'Samuel always told me that my job would one day get me into trouble.' Because of that, he had been taught to fight, but he wasn't sure if he was good enough to take on such an... Angered enemy.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 05/18/2011 5:41 PM

His eyes narrowed slightly at the growl of Cupid, muscles tensing and still, slowly crawling towards them.
"What was that? you can get angry?" he said, sounding slightly surprised. he watched his opponend satisfied.This would be a piece of cake, at least, that was what he thought. "Feels good to let out the anger once in a while, doesnt it?" he purred velvety, teasing him. "To answer your question...we just had a little argument and...well he somehow hit his head on the floor...repeatedly. But no worries, he's alive. I dont want to spoil the whole fun..." Yvaine hissed lowly at that, glaring at him. Tho still frightened, she still got furious. She would not attack tho, she knew she had no chance in hell if she tried to attack him frontally. Asche waited a short while longer, tilting his head and looking as if he might was thinking about the whole situation again, and if it was okay what he did. The suddently, without a warning, he lunged forward.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/21/2011 10:17 AM

Cupid growled again, frowning. "Yes I can get angry, although I don't like to. Although," he chuckled, somewhat of a dark chuckle, something he rarely used, "my dear name sake Eros wasn't that nice of a person." He watched Asche, trying to control his cold glare as Asche talked about Zacky. He braced himself, knowing that little 'thinking' look was fake. Someone like Asche wouldn't rethink things. When the other attack, Cupid fought his instincts to dodge, thinking about Yvaine. He glanced back at her for a second, calling out. "Run!"

((DX *Is bad at fight scenes* Sorry if this part turns out kinda blah))
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 05/22/2011 4:29 PM

(thats okay, I'm not sure if the next post is a little too 'rough'. just tell me if I posted too much, and I'll be more 'careful next time^^)

Asche assumed that Cupid would at last out of instinct try to dodge his attack, and was taken a litte by surprise when he did not. He tackeled him,but got flung of him by the impact himself. whirling around, he started an other attack on Cupid, viciously trying to claw and bite him. There was a constant, twisted grin attached to his face, and he did not seem to have any attention left for anything other then for Cupid.

Yvaine stood stock still for a short moment, watching the beginning fight in horror. She did not want Cupid to get hurt because of her, but she knew she couldnt do much. Asche was far stronger then her, she knew that.
And staying here would not hepl any of them. maybe she could find Zack, and if he was okay, he could help.
Yvaines legs finally obeyed her, and she began to run. the question was just where? she had no idea where zacky could possibly be...

Asche saw her moving away in the corner of his eye, and emidiatly got distracted. She was the main reason
why he was here, and he wouldnt let her escape this time. He stopped his attempts on hurting cupid. and tried to get away from cupid and chase after Yvaine.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext