Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

@@ Life [oooopen~]

Postby Chayden » 07/03/2011 2:15 PM

Nicolein loved being out in nature. There, he could hear the voices of all of the creatures he had helped to create. The birds who sang as they fluttered about in the trees... The bugs who shuffled their wings as they crawled through the grass... The crackling of the leaves as they were tossed by the breeze... Even the nearly inaudible squish of the worms as they slunk through their tunnels in the moist dirt. They had all started with him, for he was Life.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Re: @@ Life [oooopen~]

Postby Chayden » 07/03/2011 2:19 PM

He walked along calmly through the trees, breathing lightly. The crisp smell of the waterfall floated to him. Soon the lush sound of the drop would hit his ears, and he would be able to feel the mist in the air. For now, he was too far away, and the midday sun had chased the fog of the night to some other place.
Yes. Here, it was perfect.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 07/03/2011 2:22 PM

As Nicolein parted the branches and ferns to let himself through, he felt perfectly serene. His sparkling blue fur was given even more sheen from the droplets that had drifted to it, and they cooled his body down nicely.
He smiled to himself as he minced over the rocks to the water's edge. The roar of the falls was music to his ears, and it made his mouth water. After all, he had walked very far to get to this place, even for an infinite being such as himself.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 07/03/2011 2:26 PM

Nicolein refused to move about as the other creators did. While they rushed through the air, he took his time to traverse the globe. How could he not? These were all his children, if distantly. He would not slight them out of the desire to get somewhere else. They were all dear to him, from the tiniest shoot to the largest Battleheart. He could slight them no more easily than he could bring himself to kill them.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 07/03/2011 2:28 PM

As Life, Nicolein could alter his own form as he pleased. He could turn himself into anything that his heart desired... but he did not.
It was because this was what his heart desired. This form was the closest he could get to being the same as his mate. His smile grew as Nicolei thought about him.
"Krotte," he whispered, and all of his children thrilled with it.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 07/03/2011 2:31 PM

Nicolei bent his head to lap from the pool at his feet. The coolness of the water did wonders for him. All down his body, his fur stood on end, refreshed. He sighed deeply as he eased himself forward. The water lapped over him calmly, swishing his pelt. Soon, he found himself daydreaming.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 07/03/2011 2:34 PM

Images of his lover passed through Nicolein's head. His heart raced as he thought of the time they had spent together. Though it had been years, Life still felt the same rush as he had when they first met. For once, his body was floating as lightly as his mind.
He hoped that Krotte still felt the same way as him, wherever he was.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 07/03/2011 2:41 PM

Nicolein hummed to himself as he drifted along. He flipped easily back onto his stomach now and began paddling. There wasn't really anywhere that he was trying to go; he only wanted to be at rest in this place.

Affection radiated out to him. His babies recognized him, and loved him at once.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate