Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: At the Lover's Triangle (Private)

Postby jobiehanna » 12/08/2011 8:36 PM

Kira found Storm's blush rather cute, actually. She could tell she had embarrassed him, and she really hadn't meant to. She smiled shyly an didn't comment. His views on the whole thing didn't strike her as perverted at all. She knew of nudist villages that she had flown over in paragon form when exploring. They certainly were, ah, interesting. But it was a way of life, just not hers.

She watched as the flashlight beam swept over the cave, illuminating it. The rock structures were definitely interesting. "Yes, let's," she said with a smile as he took her hand. She held on to his hand as they walked through the cave and she admired the different stalagmites an stalactites. "You know, I can never remember which is which," she commented. "Which ones are the stalagmites and which ones are the stalactites?"

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/19/2011 3:53 PM

Walking through the cave with Kira, Storm felt more excited than he ever had in his life. For one thing, he was here with someone who, in a very short time, had found a very special place in his heart. Then, they were also in an exciting cave, exploring. It seemed, though, that it was the former that made him more excited.

"Well, my dear," Storm gave Kira's hand a gentle squeeze and smiled at her, although he wasn't sure if she could see it since the flashlight was pointed forwards, not towards his face. "Stalagmites are the ones growing up from the ground. Stalactites are the ones hanging from the ceiling. All you have to remember is 'tite', like 'tight'. Stalactites have to hold on 'tite' to the ceiling, or they fall." He chuckled. "I learned that in a middle school science class my parents forced me to attend in my human form."

{7-1}

((I actually did learn that in middle school science class xD I've never forgotten it since...ever :P))

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/31/2011 12:16 AM

Kira walked along beside Storm and felt really happy, the first time she had been truly happy in a long time. She knew he couldn't see her face, but if he could he would probably be able to see how content and happy she was at the moment. The only thing that was worrying her was the idea of getting lost.

She couldn't see Storm's smile, but she could hear it in his voice. "Hmm," she said. "That's a very good way to remember," she added. She ran through what Storm had said in her head again, trying to remember what he had said. It worked, and she smiled a little inside. "You learn something new everyday," she said with a short laugh.

"You're parents made you attend school?" She had always wondered what it was like to go to school, but had never bothered. She had learned enough on her own and was far too old now to even think of starting school.

((I could never remember which was which. XP))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/08/2012 11:58 PM

"True," Storm said. "And sometimes, you learn several things every day. Like today, you've also learned that blue is a hair color that can grow naturally, right?" He winked, and then realized that she couldn't see it. Storm could be a bit forgetful when he had a special person on his mind...

"They did," Storm answered. "My parents were very into the value of intelligence. They thought that I was only as good as my IQ, and forced me to go to school until I finally left. I was never much for academies. I like learning at my own pace. They resented me for it, so I've been wandering around, not quite ready to face them again."

{7-2}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/09/2012 5:50 PM

Kira pushed Storm playfully. "Of course," she said. "Hair can be naturally blue," she added with a giggle. She still hadn't figured out if it was natural or not. She wished she could have seen Storm's face, but it was much too dark.

"That's horrible for you parents to think that. You're not just your IQ," she said. "You're much more than that," she added, a slight blush creeping up her cheeks. She was glad for the darkness at that point. "It is sad to see a family torn apart for something as silly as academics though."

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/15/2012 8:37 AM

Storm's smile grew at the sound of Kira's giggle; he was happy he could make her laugh. He playfully nudged her back, saying, "Exactly. I don't know why people can't just accept it as fact." He made a noise of mock disapproval. "Silly people."

It felt good to know that someone valued him for something more than just his brains. Of course, it meant even more that it was Kira. "Thanks," he said quietly. "It can be pretty sad. Maybe one day, once I've actually accomplished something grand in life, I'll go back and show my parents that I achieved something great that wasn't based solely on academics and IQ."

Feeling as if he were talking to much about himself, he decided to turn the conversation towards her. "So, what is your family like?"

{7-3}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/15/2012 4:04 PM

Kira felt bad for Storm, hearing about his parents. It sounded awful, especially when he mentioned that he wouldn't return to them until he accomplished something. "What kind of accomplishment would that be, then?" A lot of achievements were based on academics and IQ, but she wondered if Storm had any ideas.

"Oh, my family?" The question caught her off guard, really. She didn't really have a family any more. "Well, I never knew my dad, as he was the Wind God and all. My mother was a very kind woman, and brought me up very well, I think. She died when I was younger," Kira said as they continued to walk along. "Then I had Anisa, an elder paragon that was like another mother to me, but she passed on too. Then there was Lahn, but he's gone now too," the sadness in her voice was evident as she spoke.

A tear streaked down the side of her cheek when she was finished. Kira hoped that Storm couldn't see, but looked away anyway.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/17/2012 4:02 AM

Storm shrugged. "I dunno, really. But it would have to be something really, really big, you know?" He pondered ideas for a moment, his head cocked slightly, his facial expression (although it couldn't be seen by Kira) one of intense thoughtfulness. "I think maybe if I could save a life, that would be good enough for dear old dad. Not exactly stopping a person from dying, although that would work, but like bringing an orphan off of the streets and raising them right, or helping someone whose gone down the wrong path in life get their life straightened out. Something like that."

Gone...everyone that Kira had seemed to end up being lost to her. Storm couldn't imagine how that would feel. He put his arm around her and pulled her close. "Hey, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. If it's any comfort to you, I'm here now. And I promise I won't be leaving anytime soon."

{7-4}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/17/2012 9:03 PM

"To save a life," she commented with a small smile. It was a big feat, if you thought about it. But, that sounded like it might work. But it seemed like a lot of hassle just to get back into his father's good graces. Parents shouldn't be like that, in Kira's opinion. Parent's were meant to love their children, no matter what.

Kira felt great comfort when Storm put his arm around her. She put her arms around Storm in a hug. "It's alright," she said. "But thank you, I'm glad you'll be here," she added with a smile as she pulled away from Storm. "Let's, uh, explore this cave now, shall we?" She pushed the sad thoughts away, wanting to enjoy her time with Storm while it lasted.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/26/2012 7:38 AM

((Omg, sorry it's been so long >.< I've just been trying to finish updating my zoo pen (which will probably take me another YEAR!) update my breeder's listing, get characters for every single one of my pets, finish breedings, make human avatars for my pets with human forms...blehhhh it just takes all my time. But I shall reply now!))

Storm nodded. Saving a life had always been one of the things he wanted to do. Perhaps because he himself had been saved so many times. Not exactly from death, but from a lifestyle that was much like it. He had been living dead for so long, and yet there was always someone to pick him up when things got too bad. He wanted to be able to do the same for someone else.

Sensing that she wanted to move on, Storm smiled. "Alright, let's go." He headed deeper into the cave, shining the light carefully so that they could see where they were stepping. "Do you think we'll find hidden treasure or something?" His tone was playful - he had long since given up finding treasures in caves. But still, it was a fun notion.

{Level 8 Reached}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/04/2012 7:17 PM

"Wouldn't that be something?" Yakira laughed at the idea of actually finding a treasure. But a part of her yearned to find such a thing. It would be terribly exciting, or at least she thought it would be. She watched her feet carefully as she walked to she wouldn't trip over anything.

As they walked the idea of finding a treasure began to diminish. They would be lucky if they could find their way out, for she was lost at this point. All the rocks looked the same now. She sighed, "I don't think there is anything in here," she said with a small frown.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/13/2012 3:24 AM

A sigh escaped Storm's lips. "You're probably right. However, I do happen to have a bit of treasure with me here." Storm grinned, and then reached into his pocket. "I actually forgot that I had this...my best friend gave it to me earlier...before she phased me here, leaving me defenseless." Storm gave a fake pout, that was quickly gone as he smiled once again.

"Anyways...would you like to see my treasure?" He pulled his hand out of his pocket, but kept his fist closed firmly around whatever it was he was holding, hiding it from her view. It was obviously a necklace though, from the leather cord that hung from his hand.

{8-1}

((So, just wondering, did you want to end this any time soon? It's kinda...fading off a bit? I mean, we can have them wandering around in caves forever, but it may get boring soon :P))

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/14/2012 11:17 PM

((Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I'm running out of ideas. XP))

"A treasure, huh?" Kira looked toward Storm as he spoke. What kind of treasure did he have in his pocket? Money, a ring? There were probably many other things that were treasure, but a whether something is a treasure often depended on who the holder was. Kira wondered what kind of treasure Storm was holding in his hands.

She continued watched Storm curiously, although it was a little hard to see him with just the flashlight. "Yes, of course," she said with a smile. She wondered what kind of treasure he could be holding in his hands and was eager to find out. The leather cord hanging from his hands was curious, and made Yakira wonder if it was some kind of necklace. "Come one, let's see it," she said eagerly with a playful smile.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/16/2012 4:36 PM

A soft grin, half playful, half mysterious, played on Storm's face. "Are you sure you want to see it? I mean, I could just put it back in my pocket and you could forget about it." He nudged her slightly, playfully, but his hands never shifted to allow her a view. Although his hands were beginning to glow slightly, and he knew he'd soon have to reveal his secret 'treasure' to her.

Finally, he figured he had teased her enough. Removing his hands, he held the item up by the leather cord that it hung on. A glass vial, about as long as his pointer finger and twice as thick, swung slightly at the end of the cord that made it into a necklace. From inside the vial, pure, magnificent light was radiating, pulsating.

How Zeta had managed to actually capture light Storm may never know. But he had it now, in the vial he held. "See?" He said quietly, hoping that Kira would appreciate this sort of thing as much as he did. "A true treasure."

{8-2}

((Maybe after we finish with the "vial of light" thing we can have them leave the cave and have some sappy ending about "a new love blossoming" or something like that? lol))

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/19/2012 9:42 PM

Kira stuck her bottom lip out in a pout at Storm's teasing. "Awe, come on," she said, placing her hands on his. Now a small smile played on her face as she watched Storm. She knew he wouldn't hide it from her forever, but she really wanted to know what it was. As his hands began to glow Kira released her grip, her eyes widening. "What is it?" She whispered the question, as if it were a secret of some kind.

Her eyes followed the vial as Storm held it up. "Indeed it is," she said softly. The light illuminated parts of the cave, casting shadows in all directions. Kira's eyes left the vial and found Storm's face; it was now easier to see his facial expressions. She smiled, a wave of shyness washing over her. Where it came from, she wasn't sure.

((haha, yes, that'll work for me. :)))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items