Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: At the Lover's Triangle (Private)

Postby Kitsumi » 03/20/2012 8:54 PM

"A friend of mine knows of a way to capture light. She explained it to me but...I don't really understand it. And I don't think that mortals could do it anyways. But I always found it comforting. No matter how dark it gets, I always have light with me. So I guess I never really have to worry about finding my way. I have the light to guide me."

Storm suddenly blushed, embarrassed by his sappy display. "Erm...anyways, I wanted you to have it. So that you'll always have some light with you." He moved towards her, waiting for her to give some sign that it was okay for him to put the necklace on her.

{8-3}

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/20/2012 9:06 PM

Kira smiled at Storm's explanation. It was such a heart felt response, she thought. However, her eyes widened at his offer. "I-I couldn't," she said with a small smile. "It means so much to you," she added. It was such a kind offer, but Kira didn't feel right accepting something he seemed to hold so dear to him. She placed her hands on his once more and gently pushed his hands back towards him. "I really can't," she continued softly. Her eyes found his, "It's really nice, and thank you for the offer," she went on.

((If he continues to insist she take it, feel free to just have him put it on her. :P))

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/21/2012 1:06 PM

A sly grin on his face, Storm gently moved her hands aside in order to fasten the necklace around her neck. "Well then, I suppose you'll have to simply borrow it then. Of course, you do mean that we'll have to see each other quite often." He smiled softly down at her. "After all, I can't lose such a precious treasure." As he said the words, he wasn't looking at the necklace, but instead at her, indicating that she was more of a treasure than the vial of light was.

Gesturing towards the entrance of the cave, Storm grabbed Yakira's hand, lacing their fingers together. "Would you like to go? I think we've found as much treasure as we're going to today."

{8-4}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/21/2012 4:01 PM

Kira allowed Storm to put her hands down, therefore allowing the necklace to be placed around her neck. She placed a hand on the glowing vial, feeling a slight warmth radiating from it. "I suppose I shall," she said with a playful smile as she looked at the necklace around her neck. Then she looked up at Storm, a shy smile playing on her face. She caught the hidden meaning behind his words and placed the palm of her hand to his cheek. "Thank you," she said softly. "I've got quite the treasure myself," she added, her eyes upon him. He really was quite a treasure to her.

Then she slid her hand down, off of his cheek and found his hand. Their fingers intertwined and a joyful smile played across her face. "Yes, let's get going then," she said happily. She looked toward the edge of the cave, and began forward, lightly tugging on Storm's hand to pull him with her.

((Would you like the last post? That way Storm can level up. XD))

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/22/2012 4:34 PM

((Woot! Leveling up - yeah buddy! Lol))

A slight flush of color rose to Storm's cheeks; it was an occurrence that he had a feeling was going to become common during his time with Yakira. Not that he minded, really. In fact, he liked the swell of emotions that Kira seemed to send bursting through him. It was good, to finally allow himself to feel the things that he had always been afraid to feel, not knowing whether or not it was right. With Kira, there was no question about it - it was right. He could just...feel it.

"Let us depart from this place then," Storm said in his best impression of a medieval knight, or perhaps even a prince. Adding a deep bow, he said, "Our chariot waits, m'lady."

As the exited the cave and continued walking, together, it was obvious that the day, although not entirely over, had started something new and wonderful. A seed had been planted, and was rapidly sprouting under the warmth and light of a new pure, innocent love. A flower waiting to bloom, their love would, hopefully, continue to grow into something beautiful and lasting.

They could only hope that their future would be as bright and wonderful as their present.

~FIN~

{Level 9 Reached}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items