Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: At the Lover's Triangle (Private)

Postby Kitsumi » 11/10/2011 9:52 PM

Storm winked back at Kira. "Well, I wouldn't exactly say that," he said. "But I have enough muscle to get by, wouldn't you say?" He grinned.

His head broke the surface, and Storm grinned as he put a hand on Kira's waist. "What's that look for?" He said as he twirled a wet strand of her hair around his finger. "I just thought you'd like a closer view of the waterfall." He held his hands up and tried to look as angelic and innocent as possible. "Oh, by the way...you're just a teensy tiny bit wet."

{5-3}

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/29/2011 7:57 PM

Kira laughed and splashed water at Storm. "Just a little?" She continued to laugh and then lifted her hands to lace her fingers between his and pull him closer. "Of course, the falls are very beautiful from this perspective as well," she said with a small smile. "But, did you really have to get me all wet?" She added teasingly as she looked into his gorgeous eyes.

After a few moments, she released him smiled mischievously before diving under the water and heading toward the waterfall. She came up for breath when she was about halfway there, then continued on. She was pretty sure that Storm was following her anyway. She reached the fall and then floated while she awaited Storm.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 11/30/2011 5:56 PM

((So! I finally made a human form for Storm! It is here: Image Just thought you'd like to know))

Cocking his head as if in thought, Storm put a finger to his chin, tapping thoughtfully. "Hmm...perhaps a bit more than a little." He laughed and weakly tried to fend of Kira's splashing. He enjoyed the feeling of Kira's fingers intertwined with his, and easily moved closer at her tug. "Of course I had to get you wet," he said, feigning innocence. "You would never have been able to truly appreciate the beauty of this waterfall without getting wet."

As she swam away, Storm quickly followed after her. His muscles rippling, his strong arms and legs propelled him forward. Kira was waiting when he arrived, and he gave her a fake frown. "Hey, don't go swimming off without me!  You might drown, and then what would we do with ourselves?"

{5-4}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/01/2011 9:03 PM

Kira giggled at Storm's remark. "Well... I don't know," she said playfully. "I'm sure you'd save me before I drowned completely," she added wistfully.

Then she looked to the waterfall. "I do wonder if there is anything behind this," she continued. "It seems so mysterious." She glanced back at Storm. "I mean, we're wet anyway," she added with a wink. "Let's go." She reached out for Storm's hand. Then she swam even closer to the fall until they disappeared behind it.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/02/2011 6:49 AM

Storm laughed with Kira. He became serious, though, when he mentioned the part about her drowning. "Oh, sweetheart, I wouldn't let you get close to drowned," he said, in all seriousness. "I'd be there in an instant, holding you above the water and keeping you from going under." He kissed her cheek, a light, but sweet, peck.

"Hmm...it does look quite interesting..." He followed Kira, partially because she was pulling him along, and partially because he himself was curious as to what was behind the waterfall. The spray of the water was heavy as it fell upon him for a moment, but then he was past it, and they were standing in a small cave-like area. He grinned, and turned to Kira. "Well, this looks like quite the adventure. What do you think? Explore, or no?"

{Level 6 Reached}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/03/2011 8:15 PM

When they were completely behind the waterfall, the ground sloped up slightly until they were on dry ground. The rock around them fashioned a cave, and it looked like it lead back some way. Kira looked to Storm excitedly. "I say yes," she told him. "We shall."

So she wondered to the edge of the cave to run her hand along the rough rock wall. Her wet clothes still hung from her body, and her hair was still soaked as well. But it wasn't any cooler behind the fall, so she wasn't cold or anything, just weighed down by the wet garments. She turned back to Storm. "Ugh, I'm still so wet though," she said with a pout. Then she took her dress and wrung it out, along with her long, heavy hair. "Alright, that's better," she said with a grin.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/04/2011 2:50 PM

Storm leaned against the wall, smiling at Kira. He admired the adventurous spirit in her. She seemed like the type who was able to take care of herself, and yet would be willing to allow him to take care of her if he wished...which he did. "Well then, I suppose we have a cave to explore, m'dear."

When she took off her dress to wring it out, Storm tried to avert his eyes, but couldn't help it. He watched her, gawking a bit. She wrung out her hair, too, and that fascinated him as well. Such long, beautiful hair...Storm was almost too distracted to notice that he, too, was being weighed down by his clothes. Finally, he took off his shirt, wringing it out and then throwing it over his shoulder instead of putting it back on.

{6-1}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/04/2011 10:20 PM

Kira realized that her dress had come up a little too far when she wrung it out only after she noticed the look she was getting from Storm. She blushed deeply, then smoothed her dress out before swinging her hair back onto her back. She couldn't help but stare as Storm stripped his own sopping shirt off to reveal his skin beneath. Kira caught herself staring at his muscles and blushed once again before removing her eyes.

Kira noted that Storm was not replacing his shirt, which didn't bother her as much as she thought it would. It sort of  thrilled the young woman, but she pushed such thoughts away and thought about the cave and the many wonders it might hold. "Now that that's done," she said with a smile, "I guess we shall be going." The young woman went over to Storm and grabbed his hand before they went any further. "Though, I don't have a light," she said thoughtfully. Once they got further into the cave, it would be much darker.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/06/2011 12:28 AM

At Kira's blush, Storm wondered if perhaps he shouldn't have reacted the way he did. But at the way she watched him when he took his shirt off, he decided that he wasn't the only one who couldn't help but enjoy the view. He waited until he caught Kira's eye again, and then winked. "You're free to look, baby." He said it in a seductive voice, and then laughed. "Just kidding...well, not really. You can look if you want to."

"I have a flashlight," Storm offered. "You'd be surprised what I can fit in these pockets. And since I knew I was coming here today, I had it in an airtight wrapping, so it shouldn't have been harmed by the water." He pulled out a little mini flashlight. "The battery on these things is incredible, and it's brighter than it looks. It should last us..." He flashed a smile at Kira.

{6-2}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/06/2011 12:30 PM

A girly giggle escaped Kira when Storm invited her to continue to admire him. "Well, then I just might have to," she said with a small grin and a wink.

"Wow, aren't you clever," she continued when he mentioned the flashlight. He seemed prepared for everything. She, on the other hand, hadn't put anything that was in her bag in anything to protect them from water. She hadn't expected to go for a swim though. "All my stuff is ruined," she said with a sigh. "Don't worry though, it's all replaceable," she added. "Though, if we need any first aid, it'll be a little soggy," she finished with a giggle.

"Let's hope it lasts when we're deep in the cave, if it goes back that far," she said. "Why don't you turn it on?" She added playfully.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/06/2011 1:07 PM

Storm, the one who had, just moments ago, seemed confident and flirty, now blushed. "Well, so long as I get to look at you, too." He grinned back.

"Nah, not clever," Storm grinned. "Just a geek. I like to make sure I always have a flashlight, matches - which are now ruined, and other such camping supplies on me. I've been stranded in a lot of places lately, so I find it best to be prepared." At the mention of her first aid being soggy, he replied, "Oh, I have a kit somewhere back there...along with my knapsack and a tent that can be set up." He chuckled. "Like I said, I like to be prepared."

Grinning, Storm pushed the button. "Well, there we are. Happy no, madame?" He nudged her gently, playfully. "Now c'mon, before I'm forced to leave you behind."

{6-3}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/06/2011 10:07 PM

Kira grinned back, "Well, it's not customary for women to walk around with out their clothes on," she joked. "But, shall you ever see me without them..." She winked and smiled again, leaving the sentence hanging.

"Hmmm," Kira mused. "I wouldn't say geek. More just prepared," she said. "I feel like a fool for not being prepared, but I wasn't expecting this today," she teased. "Though this is fun." She smiled happily at him, expressing her joy. And she really was having fun. The first real fun she had had in a while, actually.

"You wouldn't leave me behind," she said playfully before following him into the dark cave. The only light was from the little flashlight, which shone brightly enough.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/07/2011 5:33 PM

"I've never understood that," Storm said, a mock expression of confusion on his face. "I think that we should all just walk around wearing nothing! If we were meant to wear clothes, then we would have been born with them on." At her next comment, however, Storm's jaw hung open as he blushed. "I...erm...well I think I'd..." He closed his mouth with a snap, hoping that she didn't find him a fool.

Storm shrugged. "Hey, it's not like we always know what's gonna happen. Part of the excitement in life is not being prepared for what it's about to throw at you." Storm smiled back, glad that Kira was able to have fun with him.

"You're right," Storm looked over his shoulder, smiling. "I couldn't leave you behind. But I may hide and jump out to scare you if you fall behind enough." He was totally serious as he spoke the warning, so it was unsure whether he was kidding...or whether it was a valid threat.

{6-4}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/07/2011 7:52 PM

Kira giggled and pushed at Storm playfully. "That's just not the way it works," she said teasingly once more. He seemed a little uncertain for his next batch of words, but Kira didn't blame him. She didn't even know why they had escaped her lips.

"I suppose that's true," she said thoughtfully. Though it would have been nice to have her things not sopping wet.

For his next comment, Kira looked at him with a shocked expression. But then she regained herself, "Then I shall do the same to you," she said with mischievous grin.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/08/2011 11:40 AM

Storm cleared his throat and tried to cool his blushing cheeks by willpower alone...which failed. "Well...I suppose if that's not the way it works, then I shall have to deal with it." Finally, the blush left him, although the embarrassment remained. He hoped that Kira didn't find him a pervert or anything, but the idea of her running around naked was oddly...stirring.

But thoughts of that vanished as they disappeared inside the cave. As he had promised, the flashlight was brighter than it appeared, illuminating the space ahead of them for quite a few yards. He swung it left and right for a moment, sweeping the area for any potential threats. But all that he found was a mixture of stalactites and stalagmites, glittering with droplets from the waterfall's spray. "Well, let's see where this takes us, hmm?" Storm took Kira's hand and started forwards, chuckling to himself at the thought of her trying to scare him. After the four bean sidhe...well, and reaper...he would be surprised if anything could scare him.

{Level 7 Reached}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate