Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Blind Dating~[P:Me & Hiero][M:E}

Postby Kylo » 02/28/2012 7:17 PM

Sedimus sat down in the cafe and sigehd to himself. He was supposed to be meeting a blind date today and he hoped that this Johnathan would be hot. It had been a while since he had last gone out with someone and he hoped to make the best of it. Who knows maybe he'd score tonight? Sedimus certainly hoped so. As much as he hated to admit it, he was a sex addict. He just didn't want to come off as one.

He looked up at teh waitress and smiled politely. "I'd just like some hot tea is all ma'am. Thank you." Just as eh recieved his order a man walked through the doors. Sedimus' face lit up and he smield wider. Well he was certainly a fine specimen. Hopefully he was Johnathan.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Re: Blind Dating~[P:Me & Hiero][M:E}

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 02/28/2012 7:29 PM

ImageImage

With the bright ring of the bell atop of the cafe door, Jonathan stepped in rather uneventfully. It'd been quite a while since he had been on an outing that was in any way romantic. Much less so, a blind date. He took the minute to pause, as the cafe door bumped lightly into his back. He remembered the picture fairly well from the matchmaker, and scanned the crowd of heads bobbing up and down behind the frosted dividers for a shock of striking orange hair, but no luck. He straightened his jacket nervously, then quickly and discreetly checked to make sure the fly of his jeans was zipped. Had he been stood up? His eyes darted back and forth.
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 40
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/28/2012 7:40 PM

Sedimus got up and walked over to the man and smiled. "Hello, are you Johnathan? My name is Sedimus." he extended his hand and shook Johnathan's. "I'm so pleased to meet you in person. You are indeed as handsome as I thought you would be." He smirked slightly and giuded Johnathan over to where he was sitting.

"So how are you? I hope you didn't find too much trouble finding this place." Sedimus sipped his tea and motioned the waitress over to get Johnathan's order from him.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 02/28/2012 7:44 PM

Jonathan furrowed his brow at the word handsome. Sedimus of course was gorgeous, but at the same time he worried about his intentions. "Umm, no trouble at all. Pleased to meet you too."  He then removed his jacket, carefully folding into a meticulous rectangle and hanging it over his seat. Upon sitting down, he held up a finger to the waitress. "One black coffee will be fine, miss."
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/28/2012 8:07 PM

Sedimus sipped more of his tea and relaxed back into his seat. He could already tell that Johnathan was a very particular man and would be harder to woe. Oh well Sedimus enjoyed a challenge. He smiled again pleasantly and pinned his elbows up on the table and rested his head on his hands. "So Johnathan how has your day gone?"

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 02/28/2012 8:25 PM

"Fine, I suppose. Not much different from any other. Went to work ... and then ... worked." Jonathan chuckled to himself. Jeez, could he get any more boring? He imagine Sedimus's love life compared to his own. There was no doubt that this man in front of him was a juggling lothario. He wondered in disgust what number he would be in Sed's book, and how many men he was competing with. But upon again noticing how attractive Sed was, he realized that he would actually be ... fine with that. He smiled, though unexpectedly.
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/28/2012 8:48 PM

"Really? Sounds like my day." Sedimus chuckled softly. "I am the president of NeoGaia enrgies and such I have to work well into the night often times. It's been easier though since I finally relented and got myself a secretary. I'm still training ehr though. I things to be done a certain way everytime." Despite Sedimus' sexual appatite he was serious about his job. In fact it was his job that had kept him from his fun lately. In his mind work always came first...regardless of what he really wanted to do.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 02/28/2012 9:45 PM

"Oh yes? I myself run Gaius Biotechnologies; we're a main supplier of synthetic organs and such.  My late father founded the business." His eyes turned a little glassy as he gazed off into nowhere before they flicked back to Sed's. "I love being able to help the disabled return to a certain level of normalcy in not only their mobility but their lifestyle too. After having the misfortune of being in a pretty severe car accident, my mother had to live in much pain for years because of it. My father wanted to make sure no one had to live life crippled from the things - and people - they love." Jonathan then laughed at himself. "I'm sorry, I sound like an investment brochure, don't I? Tell me, am I boring you?"
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/28/2012 10:05 PM

"No not at all. In fact I wished my father would have met you earlier. He, he died of organ failure. I never got to meet him, he died before I was born." He looked down at his hands for a moment to collect himself before continuing. "I think it's very good of you and your father to run such a business. You can help a great deal of people." He smiled again a bit more softly and reached down to sip soem of his tea.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 02/28/2012 10:11 PM

"Oh my. Yes, I too wish my company could have been able to save your father. I'm ... I'm sorry for you loss, of course." He glanced at Sed sympathetically. "I supposed we should move to lighter note, shouldn't we?" He chuckled awkwardly, pulling back a stray wisp of black hair behind his glasses. "Perhaps we should try going somewhere else and talk a little more?"
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/28/2012 10:16 PM

"Thank you." Sedimus smiled a bit sadly and got up. "I think that is a wonderful idea. The falls are not to far from here and this time of the year not many people are out and about." He smiled and placed his payment on the table. "Shall we go then?" He smiled a bit more lightly and slid into his white coat.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 02/28/2012 10:33 PM

"I'd be a fool to leave without at least seeing some of the Falls, now wouldn't I?" Jonathan agreed, pushing out of the chair with a small squeak of the legs against the linoleum. He pulled his silky jacket about him, adjusting the cuffs. Padding towards the door, he stopped with a quick, brief motion, dropping a 10% tip inside the fat pickle jar resting upon the counter and grabbed a breath mint. The door pushed out open evenly and smoothly, and hesitantly, he reached out to hold Sedimus's hand before walking outside.
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/28/2012 10:56 PM

Sedimus placed a tip in the jar as well begfore leaving. When Johnathan took his hand he blushed and smiled softly. It was not often peopel showed him kindness. Usually peopel just wanted what he usually wanted from them, sex. That was it. No more, no less. Maybe it was about time for Sedimus to start dating. "They're beautiful this time of the year with the snow on the ground."

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 02/28/2012 11:20 PM

"I'll bet," replied Jonathan. Then, taking Sedimus's hand firmly but friendily into his, he stepped out in to the rosy cobblestone, the quick-setting winter sun coloring the buildings with a yolky golden light. Various boutiques were beginning to close up shop, while the clubs were just beginning to open. He took slow leisurely steps, leaving oblong shapes in the sugary coat of frost on the sidewalk, and though they were both silent, he felt a strong bond between Sed and himself, enjoying the warmth growing between their hands. Finally, after turning a corner where a fresh painted green lamp post was being lit by a street-lighter, a wave of cool mist fell upon their faces. "We're nearing the falls." Jonathan was smiling deviously, then turned his head and gave Sed a small but aggressive peck  on the cheek.
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/29/2012 4:58 PM

Sedimus blushed brightly and smiled. Now this really was a nice treat. He was the one being treated like the more submissive one. He secretly perfered to play the role of the catcher, but all too often he was forced into the role of pitcher. Hopefully it would continue that way for the rest of the night.
Sedimus looked up just as the falls came into view and smiled wider in slight awe. He had been here before but the sheer power of the water always amazed him. He squeezed Johnathan's hand lightly and brushed against him. "It even prettier with the setting sun. I've only seen them in the afternoon."

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer