Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: Blind Dating~[P:Me & Hiero][M:E}

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 02/29/2012 6:15 PM

"Yes, well, hopefully nobody will catch us." Jonathan smirked behind him at the last few tired couples walking back to their homes and hotel rooms. Holding Sedimus's hand firmly, he began to scale down the light flat rocks, the same rosy color of the cobblestones, and led him to a pool of crystal clear water, only the orange ripples caught in the sun off the shimmering red setting sun keeping the two from seeing every discernable pattern on the white shells on the bottom. He took of his shoes and rolled up his jeans, placing his ankles in the water, and motion Sedimus to do the same. "It is beautiful, in any light, isn't it?"
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 40
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/29/2012 7:13 PM

Sedimus carefully followed after Johnathan to the edge of the pool. Staring at him as if he were a bit crazy, he sighed and shrugged. He untied his shoes then set them neatly on the rocks before peeling off his socks and sitting down next to him. Smiling a bit softly he slipped his feet into the water. "It's....not cold?" He blinked in surprise and looked up at Johnathan. "Is there a hot spring here?"

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 02/29/2012 8:05 PM

[OOC: Lmao. Whoops. Looophole. xD]

Jonathan pointed to the top of the cataract, which was spilling out in misty white from a cave in the cliff face. Ironically, a thick plume of steam was rising out of the cave upward, in the opposite direction of the waterfall, creating bands after band of rainbows in the setting sun behind it. He reached down placing his fingers in the water. He lsmiled nervously at Sedimus. "It gets warmer inside the pool." The pool was the perfect depth for wading in.
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/29/2012 8:16 PM

Sedimus blushed slightly and smiled. Taking the hint he began to slowly unbutton his coat. He slid it off and stood up. Aftering folding it neatly he set it down and then began to take off his shirt and vest. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants letting them fall around his ankles. Soon enough he was bare naked in frotn of Johnathan. He smirked and leaned down to kiss Johnathan's cheek. "Coming?" He smiled again and walked into the water.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 02/29/2012 8:24 PM

Jonathan gave Sed a wide, toothy, boyish smile. He stripped of his jeans and underwear, and crossing his arms in front of him, tore off his shirt before diving into the water. His long, lean body glided underneath the water before his head came up from the surface, his mop of wet black hair falling across his face, the water beading little dewy pearls on his skin. He came up kneeling in front of Sedimus, passionately kissing his navel.
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/29/2012 8:55 PM

Sedimus blushed and moaned softly. It felt good to have someone touch him again after a week of working. He ran his fingers through Johnathan's wet hair and leaned down to look at him. Smiling he gently pulled Johnathan up and pressed his lips against his. He pressed his body against him and continued to kiss him with zeal.
Sedimus ran his hands along Johnathan's sides and came to a rest at his hips. His nice beautiful strong hips. Xai're he was making Sedimus feel good and they hadn't even done much of anything...yet. He hoped to rectify that soon though.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 02/29/2012 11:27 PM

Jonathan liked the feeling of Sed's hands against his hips immensely, and moaned, pressing closer and closer until their torsos touched together. He cradled Sed's head within his hands, kissing the corner of his mouth hard.  He pushed Sed down a little bit, the lust in his body trying to overtake Sed, and he could feel the heat of it deep in his core. He slide deeper and deeper into Sed's thighs, combing a hand through his damp orange hair. He pressed his cheek against Sed, holding his ribs now, delicately kissing Sed's tender nipple."I want you." he said, in between deep, penetrating kisses. "I want you right here and now."
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/29/2012 11:59 PM

Sedimus gasped and moaned loudly at Johnathan's touched. He clung to him and kissed him back with all his might. He ground against him and growled lowly. "Then take me. Make me yours Johnathan." He panted softly and moaned wantonly. He wanted this, no needed it.

Time passed and before long Sedimus felt completely and utterly spent. He breathed deeply and laid back in the water relaxing. He looked over at Johnathan and smiled softly. "Thank you Johnathan. I had such a good time." He leaned over and kissed him gently then ran his fingers through his hair. He smiled again and leaned against him. He started to feel cold though an dshivered slightly. "We should go to a hotel. We'll catch our death out here."

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 03/03/2012 1:04 PM

"Of course." He smiled back at Sedimus, before leaning into him to kiss the warmest part of his neck, on each side of his Adam's apple. "I - I love you. I thought that I should say that," he said hesitantly. He peered into Sedimus's eyes with passionate longing. Then, grinning, he submerged himself underneath the water, and swam back to the rock where they had first sat on.
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 03/03/2012 5:55 PM

Sedimus blushed slightly and smiled softly. He did not want to say it, but if he didn't then Johnathan would just continue thinking that he held an interest in him. Sedimus was starting to hate himself for this but he refused to lie and give false hopes. It would hurt the other person more in the long run if he did. He looked over at Johnathan again and saw how happy he was. Maybe he could pretend for just a few more days and let him be happy. He was too nice of a guy to just up and leave in the middle of the night.

Sedimus swam back over to the rock and shook off as much of the water as he could ebfore throw his clothes on hastily. It was too cold to be neat right now. "Ready?" He smiled softly again and took Johnathan's hand. "I know a nice hotel not too far from here."

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 03/04/2012 12:35 AM

"Er. Yes. Let's get going then." Jonathan smiled faltered a little when Sedimus didn't reply. He wondered to himself, now that they had done the deed, was he of any use to Sed any more? No, no, he said to himself. Sed wouldn't do that. He felt a deep passion within his gut for Sed, but was this a mutual connection between them, or just the chemicals running through him. A part of him wanted to grab Sed upon the rock as they dressed themselves and make love again, comb his fingers through his hair and whisper back and forth through the night. But both were tired and well beyond spent, and it would probably only make him look as desperate as he felt. As the walked back to the hotel, he couldn't help but to chide himself. He already felt like Sed's lifemate, but this was just the one little date. He knew that it wasn't likely all the strength of his feelings toward Sed were reciprocal, but at the same time, he desperately wanted to think the best of Sed. Goodness, couldn't love be easy for once? "Are we near the hotel?" he asked Sed, quietly.
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 03/05/2012 6:48 PM

"Yes," Sedimus replied softly. He shifted closer to Johnathan and squeezed his hand gently. "If you're worried about me disappearing in the morning, I can promise you I won't." He smiled a little bit and kissed Johnathan's cheek. He looked up at the hotel and walked inside.

He went up to the desk and asked for a single room with a queen size bed. He planned to stay the night with Johnathan, and possibly a few more days. The man was just too nice to him to just up and leave. He had finally decided in his mind that he would stay with Johnathan for a while and "date" him. As for loving him....he wasn't sure he really felt anything for Johnathan beyond possible friendship.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 03/11/2012 10:43 PM

Johnathan was relieved at Sed's request for a queen size bed, a signal, he believed, that the relationship had not ended at the waterfall. Johnathan slipped in a few crisp bills, splitting the bill between them, not wanting to seem like a free loader, and left the desk with Sedimus, popping in a fancy little peppermint into his mouth from the little crystal bowl sitting on the counter. He felt a certain level of awkwardness between Sedimus and himself, and yet could not think of anything to say to break the cool silence between them. Every so often, Johnathan's eyes would flick towards Sed's before withdrawing awkwardly when their gazes met, in which Johnathan shoved his hands into his pockets and scanned the small coppery plaques on the wall for their room number. The black rubber soles of his shoes chaffed softly along the plushy red carpeted hallways and a strong smell of citrus floor cleaner lingered in the air where the cleaning lady had passed with her cart a few minutes before the two finally neared their door. Johnathan reached over to open the door and flick the lights on for Sedimus. Besides for a very faint syrupy smell rising from the radiator, the room was immaculate - crisp icy white walls matched with gilded bed posts with navy inlays on the headboard. Johnathan excused himself to the background, leaving Sedimus to do as he pleased with the room for a couple minutes.
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 03/11/2012 11:01 PM

Sedimus smiled softly and took off his coat. He hung it on the coat hanger and slipped off his shoes. Sighing he forced himself to relax and unbuckled his belt. Not even looking to see if Johnathan could see him or not he began to strip off his clothes. First went his pants and socks, followed by his tie and shirt.

Sedimus walked over to the bed and pulled back the covers, then looked over at Johnathan. He smiled and motioned him over. "You don't have to be so shy you know. I wont bite unless you want me too." He smiled playfully and wiggled slightly before laying down. If Johnathan wanted to he'd go another round, but otherwise he was ready to just sleep. He smiled again and wiggled wanting Johnathan by him. Even if he didn't love him, he did enjoy being close to him.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HappyHappyHierophant » 03/11/2012 11:36 PM

(Bathroom, not background, sorry. Dx)

Johnathan clasped the edges of the sink with his hands, reaching to pull a little white enamel lever for some cool water. He grabbed cheap little paper cup set on the counter and held it up to the tall curved faucet before downing it with one gulp. He took a complementary hot towel and washed his face in front of the mirror, trying to ignore his thoughts.

He smiled at Sedimus lounged upon the bed. He too carefully stripped off his clothes, and left them on the divan, before pulling away the other corner of the quilt to climb into the bed with Sedimus. The bed felt soft yet cold on his cheek, and he burrowed closer to Sedimus, giving him a little peck on the lips and resting his hand on Sed's ribcage. "It's fine Johnathan. I don't think we have another condom anyway," he laughed.
HappyHappyHierophant
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext