Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Meetings & Greetings [P, Duskie M: L, G]

Postby Mousen » 05/19/2012 2:45 PM

To most she was just a pretty girl waiting by the falls for someone, someone who most assumed to be a boyfriend of some description. The Falls were a popular spot for lovers and it was a relatively busy day, couples walked hand-in-hand, birds sung, people milled about in the water. There was absolutely nothing out of the ordinary (for Evelon anyway) save for Zari. There was something a little bit too severe about her expression, the waiting seemed to carry an awful lot of suppressed worry with it. She looked nice, certainly in her well-cut pair of ochre-coloured jeans and a cream tunic. Even the cloth scarf around her neck was a little less glitzy than usual. This was to say nothing of the suitcase she was sat on.

There was a very good reason why she was sat on top of a suitcase. Zari wasn't just meeting a normal man, she was meeting Belias and when she and Belias were together things tended to end up with one of them half-dead. Usually, it wasn't her. In fact, it was never her it was always Belias because he seemed to end up half-dead quite frequently and she really, really, really wasn't going to take any chances this time. This was the reason for the suitcase, it was a disguised first-aid kit complete with just about anything any nurse, doctor, passing bystander or Zari could want in the way of medical supplies needing to be used to patch up an idiot battleheart that was bleeding to death on the floor.

She knew that Belias had just come back from his work and while there was bound to be a few cuts and bruises and what-not... Well, he wouldn't have asked her to meet him here if he was anywhere near half dead, right?

((Worst RP title ever. I'll have to replace it with something better later. x3))
Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Re: Meetings & Greetings [P, Duskie]

Postby MythicDusk » 05/19/2012 2:58 PM

Moving heavy footed with his dented armor clattering as he walked, a few small wounds on his body. He had a bag thrown over one heavily armored shoulder, his long blade hanging at his side in a scarred scabbard, his wooden shield almost nonexistent and his heavily plumed helmet tucked under his arm. Seeing the young woman sitting on the suitcase, he decided to give her a scare, the worst of his wounds bandaged anyway. Slipping on his helmet and straightening his back, he marched forward until he was standing before her. Giving her a sharp salute, he then dropped the facade and in turn, dropped his helmet, revealing his thick, tangled hair and slightly scruffy jaw.

With his large, lopsided grin, Belias pushed off his mailed gloves and held his arms out to her, the deep scars and dints on his metal breastplate showing the viciousness of the battle. "I missed you, Zari." He spoke in a gentle tone, dropping his bag as he still waited to see if she would accept his offer of a hug.

((Lol, bad post. Sorry :c))

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Re: Meetings & Greetings [P, Duskie M: L, G]

Postby Mousen » 05/19/2012 3:13 PM

"Whatever happened at the circus, it was nothing to to with me. You can't prove a bloody thing! Eeek! Belias!" In her surprise she almost toppled off of the suitcase where she'd been perched, catching her balance fairly quickly she threw her arms around him. "It's nice to see you, too." She added after a moment.

Taking a step backwards, she decided to see how bad the damage was. Zari decided after a moment that it could have been a hell of a lot worse, the deep scratches on Belias's armour proved that much. "Are you okay? I mean, I was kind of worried and when I say kind of I mean very so I hid the entire contents of about five and a half first-aid kits in my suitcase."
Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby MythicDusk » 05/19/2012 3:22 PM

Belias laughed softly, giving her a large smile. "I thought it would be nice if we camped out here for a while? I know a nice place, and I have some camping stuff in my bag. Not like, a full tent, but a sleeping bag that you could have, some food..." He cut himself off when he realized that she hadn't actually replied. "And, yeah. I'm fine. I got a few cuts and bruises here and there from lucky shots, but I got away good this time." He grinned and began to take off his heavily scarred breastplate, revealing the thick padding underneath it that had a few holes running through it, which were sloppily patched. Leaning forward, he gave her a soft, quick kiss, and he grinned at her, his eyes shining.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/19/2012 6:43 PM

Zari smiled. "It sounds like a great plan, Belias." It'd be nice to spend a few days out in the middle of nowhere, providing that nothing happened while they were in the middle of nowhere. Peaceful, even. As far as she was concerned, a little bit of peace would be wonderful.

"Thank goodness for that." She didn't like him doing this, but she had little choice in the matter. Well, it would be like Belias trying to stop her from doing her trapeze act whenever she toured with her little circus(which was whenever Belias was fighting wars ). "It's amazing actually, I'd been prepared for the not-quite worst." There was a touch of sadness in her voice as she said this, it was barely audible. The 'this time' was ringing in her ears.
Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 05/19/2012 6:50 PM

Frowning gently, he tucked a finger under her chin and tilted her head back. "Hey, Zari." He gave her a gentle, reassuring smile. "It's pretty damn hard to kill a Battleheart. If anyone, you should know this by now." Grinning playfully, he offered her his mangled hand, with the ring finger missing and he scooped up his bag and discarded armor, going to take the rest of it off once he arrived at the site. "I swear to you, Zari, my one and only, that I am not going to leave you for a long while yet." He gave her another smile that was supposed to be reassuring, but thanks to his scars, it came out more vicious and twisted.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/19/2012 6:57 PM

Almost absent-mindedly she tucked a strand of dark hair behind her ear so that it no longer fell on her face. She then placed her hand within Belias's. "I know, but I still think there's such a thing as tempting fate. I don't mind scars, but I might have to draw the line at a wooden leg, eyepatch and a hook-for-a-hand." Even if that happened, she probably wouldn't have drawn the line. She wouldn't mind the leg so much, but the hook would be pushing it a bit far.

She raised an eyebrow. "Like spiritually or actually?"
Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 05/19/2012 7:02 PM

"Seeing as how, according to my troop, I'm getting on in years, a bit of both I'm guessing. I'll only be called out into the battles where I'm desperately needed." He grinned widely, his hand closing around her much smaller one tightly, then playfully tugging her along, down a small dirt track that was overgrown with weeds, that nobody had obviously been down in a long while. "I can't wait to show you this place, it's where..." He paused his speech for a moment, his steps growing sluggish. "It's where I proposed to Keahi." He breathed softly, blinking away tears as he began to move forward once again.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/19/2012 7:51 PM

"Getting on a bit?" She echoed, giving him a faux-suspicious glance. "You know, I'd agree with them, but I'm not entirely sure how old you're getting. I hear all these battles aren't good for the ageing process." It was a joke, a slightly barbed joke, but one nevertheless.

She couldn't help but smile when she caught sight of Belias' expression, her nimble feet easily found a way around the worst of the brambles, and it was easy enough to step through the rest of the weeds. Zari was curious, certainly, no doubt Belias was planning someth- Oh. Keahi. The one before her, the one that was now gracing the heavens with her presence. It was difficult to dislike a dead person that you'd never met and never heard anyone speak of with anything but reverence, but she was managing it perfectly well. ... Dislike was a little strong, it was a sort of mildly irritating jealously that kept bubbling up whenever Belias got like this. "Oh, lovely."
Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 05/19/2012 7:58 PM

Shaking his head, he gave her a fake smile, his smile hardly reaching his eyes. "Don't worry about it, it was stupid of me to mention her. She's long gone." Tears began to press at his throat, but he swallowed them down, squeezing Zari's hand, as if to remind himself that he had someone now. "I love you." He said simply, trying to re-enforce the point. "I really do, Zari." He said simply, pushing aside a large bramble with his armored arm, giving her a large passage to go through, where it opened into a large, open space with a small waterfall which the area was named after giving off a gentle mist, and a rather deep pool under the waterfall. "Do you like it?" He asked in a hushed tone, smiling softly.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer