Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: S4: Draiz, MangaRaven, and Lilith Michaelis (Idalani)

Postby FrostyRae » 05/24/2012 9:53 PM

As Loz continued to search for more eggs, he briefly looked up as she brought up the eggs from her shop. "That's kind of neat," he commented as his hands patted over some more rocks, his calluses scratching them occasionally. "I might have to check it out sometime!"

Even though it was just the beginning of this, the short-haired remnant was rather enjoying this "childish" event, sometimes forgetting he had to go back home to his brothers for their destructive brand of "fun". Suddenly, a thought popped into his head. "How many eggs you think might be out here?" he asked the pair, sporting an excited expression once he tried to think about it.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 05/24/2012 11:37 PM

Sephiroth continued his search of the trees as his remnant spoke with the girl below. Easily traversing the branches, his search had proved unfruitful so far. He had run into a bird or two, who had then proceeded to screech at him, but other than that, he'd found nothing so far. He just hoped that it wouldn't take too long to find these eggs.

A few minutes later, and much higher in the tree, Sephiroth spotted something that appeared to be tucked away in an open knot in the tree. Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be an egg of some sort. It was certainly unusually coloured for an egg one would find in the wild. Grabbing it, he appeared in front of Elie. "Is this anything like the eggs we are supposed to be hunting?" he asked, presenting the small object cupped in his gloved hand.

((Apologies if anything in this isn't what we're supposed to do. If so, just let me know and I'll edit it.))

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 773
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 05/24/2012 11:45 PM

"You definitely should!" Elie called back to Loz with a smile. "I thoroughly enjoy seeing the smiles on everyone's faces as they leave. The only sad time is when someone comes in and tries to order something that is out of stock. I always hate having to turn someone away..." Unlike most people, Elie didn't mind when dozens of people rushed in to the shop the moment she set the sign up to show that there was a new stock in. In fact, she basically thrived on knowing that people enjoyed her shop and that it brought them happiness.

Her thoughts were soon torn from her store though, and she was quickly reminded why exactly she was here. Sephiroth had come back to her, asking about a small egg he'd found in one of the trees. "Yep! That's definitely one!" she exclaimed with a smile as she held out a small Easter basket. "You can put it in here for now for safety. That way if we get more than we can carry in our hands they won't get broken." Her gaze then turned back toward Loz once again, calling out, "I'm not quite sure how many there will be. There wasn't a sign that said anything, and I'm not sure how many people have come here before us. I'm sure there are plenty for each of us though. And we don't just have to look for the eggs. There's no telling what we could find out here, really."
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 05/25/2012 12:37 AM

Seeing Elie smile was like seeing a sunrise to Loz. It was another thing he didn't get to do often, making people smile. Perhaps having Sephiroth here wasn't so bad after all, especially since he got to talk to her a bit more than if the original pair had just been searching instead of the three of them.

Looking over when his "brother" had found an egg, the slightly-dimwitted remnant spotted the basket. "Oh! So the eggs go in the basket," he exclaimed with a soft chuckle. How foolish of him to forget about that. Then again, he didn't reach much into this particular holiday, let alone any others.

Loz decided to move onto looking in a nearby stream when he couldn't seem to find any eggs by the rocks, not thinking to look under them. Maybe he could use somebody checking over spots he looked at considering he wasn't having any luck. "Is Elie going to look too?" the remnant asked politely.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 05/25/2012 4:50 PM

So far they had two eggs in the basket. Almost one for each of them to return with. After Loz spoke, Elie was reminded, once again, that she had yet to start searching for anything. She kept getting so distracted with telling them about how everything worked, where to look, and what she did for a living that she kept forgetting time and time again. "Oh!" she piped up, quickly looking around with the casket swaying in her hands. "S-Sorry. I'm so scatterbrained today. I... don't get to come out and enjoy events like this often, so I'm afraid I tend to get wrapped up in doing one thing at a time."

After gently placing the basket down on the ground where the three of them would all be able to reach it any time they wanted, Elie moved over to a small bush and bent down next to it, beginning to push branches out of the way slowly to look for an egg or two. Just like the two of them, she'd never actually gotten to do something like this, so she wasn't exactly sure how great she'd be at finding them. In her searching she didn't hear a faint growling from nearby that started to get louder as she continued to mess with the branches of the bush.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 05/25/2012 7:41 PM

Sephiroth nodded as Elie confirmed his suspicions. Leaping back into the trees to search for more, he kept one ear out to listen to his companions' conversations, though he wasn't really paying too much attention. Only enough to pick up any information he deemed important or vital to the current task. He didn't really care about the girl's shop or whatever it was, though clearly she seemed to enjoy it. And enjoy talking about it. The other proverbial ear was listening for anything out of the ordinary. It would be humiliating to be snuck up upon by some beast. Not that he would be.

So far, his search for more eggs and proven fruitless. Speaking of which, it would probably behoove him to follow the girl's advice and look near the tree's fruit as well. Currently, Sephiroth was hanging upside down, one arm holding onto the thick branch and his feet firmly planted on the bottom of said branch to stabilize himself. His other arm was being used to look through the leaves and smaller branches while his long hair hung, swaying a bit in the wind. It was right about then he heard a faint growling. Looking around, he saw nothing near himself. The sound did not sound like it was near him in the first place, however it did sound closer too...

"I suggest you cease your search for the moment and do not move," he said softly, having suddenly appeared at Elie's side after jumping from his perch in the tree several feet up, a hand lightly but firmly wrapped around her forearm to keep her from continuing her search for the moment.

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 773
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 05/27/2012 4:52 PM

Having not heard the faint growling, Loz continued searching by the water. As of the moment, he had found no more eggs. Running a hand through his hair with a slight sigh, the man turned his head only to find that Sephiroth had stopped Elie from continuing her search. "What's up?" he asked curiously before his senses recognized that there was indeed a faint growling. Immediately Loz stood up, his cheerful smile turning into a frown. What in the world would be growling in this peaceful environment?
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Previous