Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

S4: Draiz, MangaRaven, and Lilith Michaelis (Idalani)

Postby Kyrit » 05/23/2012 9:56 PM

(As said in the title, the thread will go in Idalani Falls later. I'll remove that from the title after it's moved)

Alright. So, she'd managed to get one of the egg hunting slots. Still, Elie had no clue how to do any of this. Or, well, not no clue. She'd seen many a child hunt for eggs on Easter when she was just a Lucain, which was one of the many reasons she wanted to be able to join in the fun. It was something she'd never gotten to do when she was young since she had only had this human form for the past five years or so. Looking toward the different portals, Elie puzzled over which one to walk through. She definitely didn't want to go somewhere like Tengel, Nori, or the Wilt'no Desert. She'd either get lost or die due to overheating. A city seemed like it would be a little too busy though, but she did want some place where there were at least a few people. She had been told she'd need a partner for this event after all, and Elie hadn't had one in mind when coming today.

Finally, her eyes fell upon the portal to Idalani Falls. She'd heard it was a beautiful place, but she'd been waiting for over two years now for a certain someone to take her to visit them. Well, after two years he probably never would... "Might as well..." she said with a small, mildly disappointed sigh before stepping forth and finding herself in a completely different world almost. The falls were far from the wide spaces of Terrace Park and the place was live with the sounds of all sorts of animals in the distance.

"I guess I could just look around and see if I can find someone to join me. Oh how I wish Myuu would have agreed to come with me!" She'd tried to get one of the other workers of the Seasonal Specialties shop to tag along with her, but the Rabbot continued to nag that it couldn't be any of them and that she needed to get out and meet more people. Thanks to him she was now aimlessly wandering around the falls, looking for a sign of another creature to hunt for eggs with.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: S4: Draiz and MangaRaven (Idalani)

Postby FrostyRae » 05/23/2012 10:30 PM

Image Managing to get away from his brothers for a little time for himself, Loz pushed his way through into the tent, being intrigued by this "egg hunt". Seeing an empty slot next to this 'Elie', he scrawled his name by it with one of the pens lying on the table.

After being directed by one of the hosts to Idalani Fall's portal, the man almost waltzing through. Stopping for a moment to admire the scenery, Loz smoothed down his hair in the sun, moving forward though he hardly knew where he was going.

Finally, his eyes spotted some movement. "Hey!" he called out, starting to get a slight grin now that he had found someone that he could maybe get to be his company? Before they could answer though, Loz attempted to make himself look a little less...rough from a fight he had been in recently. Perhaps he could clean himself up when he was done with this.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 05/23/2012 10:41 PM

Upon hearing the "Hey!" echo through the small clearing, Elie quickly turned around, the small white ball of fluff on the end on the santa hat she oddly wore at all times bobbing up and down for a few seconds. Pink curls clung close to her face, jiggling up and down a bit as well. "Oh. H-Hello!" she called out a bit nervously, not used to meeting people in this form outside of her shop. Most people didn't know of it, but Elie was typically stuck in a canine form when the holiday seasons weren't around. After the holidays she was too tired to keep up with her current form.

"Are you... here for the Easter event?" Elie asked now, slowly starting to walk over to Loz now. "I've been told that there are a lot of eggs hidden here and there are a lot of places to hide them from the looks of it. Or... Maybe you're not here for that. Sorry to bother you if you're not here for that. I figured I'd be able to find someone to look for them with though. Thought that people would be all over the place wanting to find eggs."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 05/23/2012 10:52 PM

Giving a nod to her question, Loz could only smile at the girl. "Came to take break from my brothers and have a little fun while I am at it. Say, my name's Loz," he said, extending his hand out to her as Elie approached. "What's yours?" His eyes lit up a bit playfully as if he were a child rather than a man. Meeting new people always had been something he loved to do whenever he didn't have to worry what his brothers might do.

Taking note of her hat, Loz raised his eyebrow curiously. "You like the holidays?" he questioned, stopping himself from the urge to bounce the little fluff ball at the end of said hat around.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 05/23/2012 11:18 PM

Casually wandering into the slew of tents, turquoise orbs surveyed the area. Having heard of this "easter egg hunt", Sephiroth was feeling intrigued by the notion. It was something that, to his knowledge, did not exist on Gaia, and despite the childish sounding nature of the game, he found himself interested. He was not feeling particularly destructive today, so why not?

Sephiroth entered the tent, and briefly surveyed the list before leaving an elegant scrawl next to the slot for Idalani Falls. A smirk formed as he read over who his partners-to-be were and a familiar name appeared. So one of his remnants were here as well. This could turn out to be interesting.

Exiting the tent, the tall man stalked toward the portal destined for the falls, completely ignoring the attempts of the hosts to help. Stepping through, the scenery changed immediately. Taking the time to enjoy the sounds of the wildlife surrounding him for a moment, it took Sephiroth little time to locate his companions. Bootsteps virtually silent as he approached, he retained his cold smile as he greeted them. "Hello. I presume you're both here for this easter hunt."

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 773
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 05/23/2012 11:27 PM

After a slight delay, Elie's hand found its way landing in his and giving a small shake. She'd seen men do this quite often, yet for some reason it wasn't something she saw women do as often. As such, she hadn't quite been sure what to do but decided it was probably the best option for the time being. He seemed rather friendly after all and maybe he was there to help her out. Oh! Right. A name. Had she been so rude as to not give him her name upon walking up?

She was about to answer Loz's questions when another man walked up and spoke out to the two of them. Well, the more the merrier... right? Something about him didn't seem quite as... nice as Loz though. There was just that certain look to his eyes that didn't seem friendly. "Hello. It's nice to meet the both of you," the woman started with a small bow of her head. "My name is Elie, and I run a shop during the holidays. I was told to take a break for the day though and enjoy the festivities since I rarely get to go out during the major holidays."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: S4: Draiz, MangaRaven, and Lilith Michaelis (Idalani)

Postby FrostyRae » 05/23/2012 11:43 PM

Not spotting Sephiroth until after Elie had said the both of you because he hadn't turned around, Loz briefly froze in worry it might be Kadaj or Yazoo coming to crash his fun just so they could have their more destructive "fun". However, as he turned, Sephiroth came into his view, not his two brother remnants. "Ah, I wasn't expecting to see you here, brother."

Turning to Elie, he gave out a soft chuckle. "Elie is a pretty name." However, his natural instinct kicked in on wanting to wrap an arm around her protectively, considering the way his two brothers, and himself, were had originated from Sephiroth.

"Say Elie...what is this place anyways? I hadn't payed much attention because all I saw was that there was a partner slot open for here next to your name." He left a slight sheepish smile slide out before resuming his "macho" demeanor.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 05/24/2012 12:43 AM

Sephiroth merely offered the smile he had been wearing in return. "Nor was I expecting to meet you here, Loz," he replied to the short-haired remnant. Loz was by no means a short man, but Sephiroth still managed to tower over him by an inch or so. Sephiroth swallowed a brief chuckle as his remnant continued to converse with the girl. Loz wasn't the smartest of his three remnants either. "It is called Idalani Falls, Loz. It would serve you well to pay closer attention next time."

Turning his head and attention to Elie, he bowed his head in return, his upper half inclining slightly as well, causing his long silver hair to swing forward a bit. "The pleasure is mine, Elie," he greeted, warming his smile up a smidge, though the effect did not reach the man's eyes. "You may call me Sephiroth."

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 05/24/2012 12:28 PM

It was a bit surprising to have the arm of a man she had just met wrap around her. He currently wasn't forcing her to do anything, so the petite woman didn't resist his gesture but at the same time didn't show any desire for him to keep it there. Elie did give a small nod after Sephiroth mentioned that they were at Idalani Falls, following it up with the comments of, "I've always wanted to come visit this place, and... the person that said they'd take me never did..." Her voice started to trail off toward the end though, as if hinting at a bit of disappointment.

Her overall attitude didn't change though, the smile on her face just as vivid as usual. "So," she started, looking back and forth between Loz and Sephiroth. "You two are brothers? What a coincidence that you two would run in to one another! I must be lucky to get to meet someone and his brother in the same place at the same time unplanned."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 05/24/2012 4:50 PM

"Yeah, you could say that," he chuckled, giving another look around. Loz smiled slight at seeing so much...happiness in a scenery because it was rare for him to even see a sparkling of it when he was traveling. Always going to dark places. It was a nice change.

"Suppose we should get started?" the short haired remnant asked his Easter egg hunting partners, just now remembering to stop holding Elie close to him and taking his arm off her in the process. He was itching to get start so he could have some simple-minded fun while it lasted. Loz could only wonder what the eggs would look like, considering he had never taken part of this kind of event before.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 05/24/2012 6:07 PM

Sephiroth chuckled briefly at Elie's apparent enthusiasm at meeting the two "brothers". It was a deep, smooth, pleasant sound but it was missing something. "It is a little more...complicated than that, but yes, you could say we are brothers," he explained, scanning their surroundings once more.

"Yes, Loz, why don't we get started? I imagine our time in this endevour is limited." Starting forward, he slipped passed his two companions, taking the lead for the moment. Sephiroth wanted to get this done and over with. Of course, he was doing it to waste some time, but he could only spare so much for such an apparently childish event.

((Sorry for the short post, guys. My brain kinda died.))

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 05/24/2012 6:15 PM

Complicated? Oh. He must have meant that they were half siblings or step siblings. Maybe they either shared only one parent or one's parent had married the other's at some point in time, technically making them brothers in some form. She'd heard of such things many times, but she'd never actually met someone with that sort of situation. Thinking that it might be a sensitive spot though, Elie decided not to pester them further on the subject for fear of potentially upsetting at least one of the two.

"Yes, time is limited, so I guess we should get going," Elie started with a small nod of her head, starting to follow Sephiroth. She'd been sure to read up on all of the rules of the event multiple times before coming, not wanting to screw things up for someone else. "From my understanding, we're supposed to find as many easter eggs as possible. Hopefully we won't find any of my eggs. Though if we did that'd explain why my shipments haven't been coming in this year. Anyways, I've been told by children in the past that adults hide them in very cunning places - not that children used that word."

Her eyes traveled to a tree, scanning it up and down as well as the surrounding areas. "They might hide them inside of something, under it, above it, or who knows where. I would assume that branches for one would be a good place to check. Both in trees and bushes of course. Probably a bonus if the tree or bush has fruits, since it could blend in with the fruit. There's also plenty of water around here, so we might find a few hidden between rocks in a stream or something."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 05/24/2012 7:45 PM

Listening a little more closely considering it was his first time doing this, Loz nodded at the end show he understood. "I'll go look between some rocks if you go cover the trees?" he asked, running a few fingers through his hair. "Oh you have eggs shipped? What are they for?" His childish questions were insignificant to the task at hand, but he asked none the less. The remnant's eyes flashed gleefully for a few moments as he awaited for an answer.

After what felt like approximately fifteen minutes, he shouted out in joy. "I think I found one~!" he proclaimed as he held up something that certainly did have an egg-like shape.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 05/24/2012 8:44 PM

Carefully listening to the explanation of the rules of this little game, Sephiroth nodded as well. "Ah, thank you, Elie," he returned, shifting his gaze to the branches above them. He would not be surprised if they found some eggs in them at all. Trees were usually fairly decent places to hide things.

"Then, I'll take the trees," he stated in response to Loz's question before kneeling down slightly and leaping into the branches above them. Once in the tree, he began going from branch to branch, keeping an eye out for those hidden eggs.

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 05/24/2012 9:12 PM

Loz had agreed to go check a few nearby rocks, and Sephiroth had taken to the trees. Elie casually put her hands behind her back and rocked back and forth on her heels for a few moments, wondering which path for searching she could take. Trees were a bit on the high side, and the boys would be able to see up her dress if she tried to climb around the limbs of a tree. Not to mention the outfit would probably get tangled in the branches and get torn.

While looking around trying to decide where to search, Elie's eyes fell upon Loz as he continued to search for an egg. "The eggs that I'm talking about are stocked in my seasonal shop. After they're all sold and the holidays end, they open up and inside is a young little pet! The ones for this season are usually small and typically quite adorable if I must say so myself." She continued to rock a bit, also giving a few hand gestures now and then to go along with her story about the holiday shop's typical stock.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Next