Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

.:Hardly a Date:. [P] M:E

Postby Middy » 06/03/2012 4:17 AM

Why out of all places did he get sent here, to a place where couples were bound to flock to? The scenery was perfect, the weather was clear and warm, and even rainbows danced across the sky. Dylan landed just beside a waterfall and stood silent, scouting out if there was anyone else around the area. He expected to see happy couples wandering around the area hand-in-hand or tenderly kissing and hugging one another, but it was the exact opposite. No one was around and even the birds were silent... this wasn't normal at all... Dylan ran one hand through his hair and sighed deeply, 'Maybe I should move away from the waterfall, perhaps I can't hear the birds through the roaring water.'

His luck didn't get any better when he reached a picnicking area, again not a single soul in sight and no sound of birds singing or even insects chirping. It was... eerily quiet. In all honesty he was hoping for someone else to be around so he didn't have this overwhelming feeling that something was horribly wrong here, but alas there was still no sound.

Wasn't he supposed to meet someone here today? Some person that wanted to see him for something? He really couldn't imagine who, no one knew he was a Reaper except for fellow Reapers and the few friends he trusted, and surely his fans of his theatrical works wouldn't be this crazy to stalk him like this. He took a seat on the picnic table and leaned his Death Scythe against the wood taking this time to lay on his back and gaze at the immaculate blue skies above. Dylan at least expected a gentle breeze to whip past him but like before he was met with nothing. The silence was getting to him, never was there a time in where everything was so silent outside... not in this season where if anything animals would be out and about. It would be almost normal if this was winter, but no it was Spring. He just wanted something to happen, anything!
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: .:Hardly a Date:. [P] M:E

Postby Middy » 06/03/2012 4:35 AM

It was so amusing watching the man squirm in utter confusion, he could sense he was growing paranoid by the minute and that the silence was starting to eat at his mind. Just as he would have suspected too... take a man who is so used to being the center of attention and put him in a situation where the is nothing but utter silence. Even if he wasn't the same happy go lucky Opera singer he once was, he still needed interaction to keep his mind going. Yes... he did still sing and act in theater even to this day, he got to play being special and famous still... and yet here he was taking that all away from him. "I guess even Reapers can succumb to lonliness, to needing attention or signs of life to stay in zeir right mind..." Vester cooed, seeing the man sit up like he was struck by lightening.

"W-Who's there!?" Dylan quickly grabbed for his scythe and slid off the table, looking around himself frantically to figure out where the voice had come from.

Yes he could see the terror and panic in his eyes, even Divine Beings such as Reapers still hold ties to being human... those instincts you can never hide from despite what you are. He had been victim to that before... but it was much more satisfying seeing another powerful being succumb to thier basic instincts. "Relax... I am here for you. I sought you vere expecting someone? Vell... now is your chance to meet me," Vester stepped out from his hiding spot in the shadows he had melded in earlier, facing towards a shocked Dylan who still kept a death grip on his scythe like it was the one thing that would save him. "If you agree to put zat weapon avay then vee can act like civil adults..."

Dylan gasped when he saw who was before him, the person he had to meet with... he had seen him before, yes in the War. How could he forget the face of a man who slaughtered thousands, the man who succeded in becoming a high level Demon of Lucifer's court. Vester Metzger. Dylan growled back in response but obediently recalled his scythe. He wasn't someone to back out of a deal he agreed with, even if he was never told who he would be meeting and for what. "You... what do you want with me? I haven't done anything to you to warrent revenge..."

Vester chuckled in response, the laughter sending shivers up Dylan's spine. "Revenge? Is zat what you sink zis is about? You have it all wrong... I came here for you, but I vant you alive and unharmed."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 06/10/2012 3:27 AM

Dylan remained on the defense while the man spoke, even though he wasn't fearing for his life he still needed to be cautious around this man. There was a very good chance that Vester wouldn't hesitate inflicting a mortal wound or two and causing Dylan to become debilitated before his increased healing abilities kicked in, but in that time he didn't put it past Vester to keep up the abuse. Dylan bowed his head in defeat not caring to look back up at his new 'captor'. Why was he sent to meet him out of all people!? This must have been some cruel joke played on him, it just had to be! "I don't understand why you want me still... and why is it so quiet around here? What did you do!?"

Vester placed a hand over Dylan's mouth to quiet him, a sinister smile creasing his face, "Relax... you are just being a little paranoid... you should know by now zat no animal vould come out ven I have placed my mark here... as for zee people..."

Dylan strugged against him, only to be forcefully pinned back down to the table with one of the other man's hands pinning his wrist. Again he had no choice but to submit to defeat against the physically stronger male, he knew better then to fight against him too much, if he did then he would just be asking for more trouble.

"Good.... you have relaxed... you know zis means that you accept zat I won here... now vere vas I?" Vester removed his hand and gripped onto Dylan's other wrist ensuring that he was in complete control, he only grew more excited when he saw the fear in the Reaper's eyes almost begging him to let him go. "Oh yes... just for you I made sure zis area vould be clear of any people... a simple toxic gas could do zat, vell not that any were injured. Just enough to get zem to leave~"

"So now what? Are you just going to finish me off right here? I don't quite believe that you want me unharmed... there couldn't be any other explanation why you want me."

"Oh? I could sink of a few zings, information, wealth... but no, neither of zose zings is vat I vant."

'If he doesn't want to harm, maim, or kill me then.... Dylan's eyes widened when he knew what the German was trying to get at. Upon instinct he tried to struggle, kicking his legs and writhing underneath him, anything that would try to get Vester off of him. "You can't be serious! Let me go now, I'm not agreeing to this deal any longer!"
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 06/10/2012 3:58 AM

Vester growled at Dylan obviously displeased with his response, in his mind he didn't know what the meaning of "no" was, and at this moment he really didn't care. He had struck a deal with someone and paid them very well to get a chance to subdue a Reaper... and not just any Reaper either! He was one of Chii's Sanguine Reapers, a true delight on his part, and he knew the Mistress of Blood herself wouldn't care what he did to him so long as he kept him alive and not seriously injured. His mouth formed into a twisted grin again realizing he could just put Dylan to sleep with a simple sleeping gas.

He moved his face close to Dylan's and breathed a small green wisp of smoke, Dylan of course tried to turn his head away from it fearing it would be something that could seriously harm him. Vester chuckled at his failed attempt to escape something that was obviously airbourne. As soon as the white haired man breathed in the air around him, his eyes fluttered shut and his head fell back against the table. "Too easy... zis Reaper schould have remembered zat I vas a demon of toxins... such a pity~"

When Dylan awoke hours later, he found himself strapped down to an old cot in a strange new building he had never seen before. The walls were cluttered with various war memorialbilia, and only ended when they hit shelves that were full of books and... strange metal intstruments. Dylan could only take a guess that they were used for some form of torture, he swallowed hard hoping that their next intended use wasn't going to be on him. His heart froze when he heard footsteps coming up the hall and opening the heavy metal door. He weakly looked over, nervousness filling him with every heart beat.

"V-Vester!? Where am I!?" Dylan fought against the bindings but stopping abruptly as they rubbed into his skin. He groaned and ceased all movement, lying on the cot helplessly. Vester strode over to him, bringing over a stool next to the cot and took a seat. He brushed his hand against Dylan's cheek and licked his lips.

"You are in an old war bunker, one zat only I know of... I hope it is to your liking... because you vill be spending quite zome time in here," Dylan spat at him only causing Vester to growl back and deliver a blow to the Reaper's chest. Dylan winced at the pain and resumed his submissive body language. "Do zat again and I VILL make sure you suffer srough zis. If you behave I vill make zis easy on you... agreed?"

Dylan could only nod, holding back any tears he had at the very thought of being so helpless and under someone else's control like this. He knew what was going to happen during this night and it felt like he had no choice but to accept and get it over with. If he consented then at least he wouldn't feel as raped if he semi-agreed to it, right? "F-fine... I... I agree to this, just please go easy on me... please," he turned his head away from Vester when he heard the man give a hearty chuckle. 'I never thought I would be trapped with a Nazi... one that was now a demon. Please let this be over soon...'
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 06/12/2012 3:29 AM

"I vas hoping you vould say zat, now if you don't mind I need to get zings... ready," Vester turned away and walked towards the bookshelf, grabbing one of the metal instruments Dylan had noticed earlier. Vester was delighted to hear the Reaper's panicked struggling when he held up a rusty scalpel, seeing those bright red eyes widen in horror was like candy to the demon. "Oh do you really sink I vould use zhis on you?" he rubbed the handle of the scalpel between his fingers, watching the blade twirl side to side, "Nein! Vhy vould I destroy such a nice body like yours?" Vester cast the scalpel away, the instrument clattering against the hard floor. "Do you not get it? My intentions aren't to harm you! Understand?"

"I don't believe you Demon!" Dylan spat in response, but soon regretted snapping at the Nazi when he came back over to him... empty handed at least. Dylan shied away from him, closing his eyes like he was ready to be hit. He could hear Vester let out a soft chuckle before he heard the sound of heavy footsteps again. He opened his eyes and saw him at the end of the cot undoing the restraints on his legs.

"How amusing, you shy avay like an abused dog. You know I vouldn't hurt you... or is zis too hard to comprehend?"

Dylan immediately tried to kick Vester when one leg was free of its binds, but what swiftly put to a stop when his foot was pinned down to the cot by the stronger male. After figuring out that is was nigh impossible to move it he went back to using his words again, "Why would you even consider removing my binds? I'm not going down without a fight!"

Vester released his leg and smirked back at him, moving onto untying the other, "Because, I like a bit of a fight vith my prey..." he heard Dylan squeak when he slid off one of his shoes, and like before, the struggling commenced again. "You kick me... and I vill hurt you... or... maybe it depends on how hard you hit me~"

"But you just said---"

Dylan cut off his words when he felt his other shoe removed, along with his dress socks now feeling a finger trail up his bare foot, "I may have said I like a fight... but zat doesn't mean I vill go easier on zhem. Clear? Now enough talk..."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 06/12/2012 4:24 AM

Dylan, afraid of being harmed with whatever other tools Vester had lying around, let his legs fall limp. He wanted nothing more then to kick the demon for tickling him, but those threatening words hung over him like a raincloud. Dylan's jerking reflexes from his foot being touched was eliciting some amusement from Vester, but Dylan thought he got bored of it quickly when he went back over to the bookshelf. Again Dylan's nervousness overtook him, his eyes focused on Vester fearing that he would pull out some other nightmarish tool he would use to threaten him with. Gods just watching him was torture enough!

Vester came back over to Dylan, surprised to hear a sigh of relief from the Reaper... until he saw what he had brought over with him. The demon put down a bottle of clear liquid on a tray close to the cot and tilted his head at Dylan who was now affixed to staring at what he brought. "Curious, little pet?"

"I know... what that is. T-this is really happening isn't it?" Dylan swallowed hard and looked away from Vester, closing his eyes shut as hard as he could just praying that all this would go away and he would just wake up. No, this was for real and he couldn't escape it.

The demon growled and turned the Reaper's head back to face his, "Just be glad I am using it at all..." Vester bent down to untie his boots before slipping them off almost expectant to hear the other struggle, but for once Dylan remained still.  Feeling some slight disappointment Vester moved his hands to undo the zipper of his own pants, once again hearing Dylan writhe around. He took it one step further and got onto the cot with Dylan, his legs being on the outside of the smaller man's own.

Dylan knew right away he had done this to get further with what he had in stored for the night, and also to make sure he couldn't use his legs to kick him away if he even dared to do that in the first place. He tried to stay as calm as possible, even when Vester began running his fingers through his snow white hair. "Vester... please"

"Please vat?" he leaned over, his face mere inches away from the Reaper's own, breathing in his scent and taking in the fine features of his face. Dylan was about to speak again but was cut off with Vester capturing his lips with his own.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 06/12/2012 5:49 PM

The whole incident seemed unreal to him, but it had happened nonetheless. What else could he expect from someone like Vester? Dylan sat up still trembling a little in fear before hastily redressing himself and getting out of there the fastest he could. He would return and tell a close friend of his what happened, he usually knew how to talk to him better than most.

What he was thankful for was that the Demon left no permanent marks on him, but he was injured. Those would all heal in time... at least he hoped so. As a reaper he did heal fasted and couldn't be killed unless there were extrenuating surcumstances-- and hardly anyone knew how to do that in the first place.

At last he had gotten free and back outside into the cool night's air, the wind breezing plast him ever so slightly and reminding him of his freedom. Making sure he would flee as fast as possible, he took the form of a white raven, a special ability known to his specific breed of reapers. He spread his snow white wings and flew off into the night, making sure not to return here for a long time.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate