Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Silent Love [HUNT] (Self/PG)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/14/2013 3:28 PM

Ah young love, young couples.  That's what Valentines day meant when two meet and combine as one.  Though this specific couple, had a different way of talking.  Not through voice, but through hands and emotions.  Yes, hands and emotions.  That was the only way the young couple could express.

Sasayaite was just sitting on a bench, waiting patiently for the one she adored.  The flower petals around her were floating at bay and just close to the waterfall of Idlandi.  "Sasayaite," called out a male voice and she looked over and smiled.

Running towards her was a boy with pure white hair and a wide smile.  "Zeke," she responded through sign-language and ran over.  The flower petals followed her like she had wind all around her.  They both hugged one another tightly and Zeke chuckled and kissed Sasayaite's head.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Re: Silent Love [HUNT] (Self/PG)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/14/2013 3:34 PM

"Where have you been?  I was getting a bit worried that you wouldn't show up," Sasayaite said through her hands.  "I'm sorry, honest Sasayaite.  I was pulled away by Van and he forced me to do some work for him," Zeke responded with sign-language as well.  

Ah yes, perhaps the readers do not know, but Sasayaite was born mute.  Zeke on the other hand was not, yet he taught her sign-language when he first met her.  Now both of them usually sign-language one another to 'talk' to each other.

"That darn Van always keeps you busy!  No wonder you have no time for me," Sasayaite said and started to tear up.  "No Sasayaite, please don't start crying," Zeke responded and held her close.  Sasayaite sniffled and looked up at him.  "He took a step back, "I promise I'll make it up to you today.  I promise with all my heart."  She wiped away a tear and responded, "Promise?"  "I promise to only you Sasayaite.  No more work for a week," Zeke responded.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/14/2013 3:40 PM

A whole week? Sasayaite thought and her eyes went wide.  She slowly smiled and then hugged Zeke tightly and snuggled closely to him.  Zeke couldn't help but chuckle and spoke this time.  "Come now Sasayaite, how am I suppose to talk without my hands being free?"

She blinked and released Zeke, "Sorry I was just.... What you said made me really happy all of a sudden Zeke."  He smiled and started to sign-language back to her, "I know it did and I do have to make it up for you.  Because I love you dearly.  Nothing right now from here till next week, will bother us."

Sasayaite nods and smiles more.  "Alright, then what are we suppose to do for the whole week?"  "That, my little Muted sweetheart, is what I was about to tell you before you hugged me tightly with sweet love," Zeke responded and Sasayaite blushed and hid her face in her hands.  Zeke could not help, but chuckle at her reaction and kissed her head.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/15/2013 3:39 PM

Sasayaite looked up at Zeke and blushed more.  "First, we'll walk around Idlandi for a while, have some lunch, and then we'll head back to the room I purchased for us and just cuddle throughout the night," he sign-language.  Sasayaite blushed more and smiled.  Zeke smiled and gently took her hand into his and started to walk.  She followed right behind him and wrapped her arms around his arm and snuggled closely to him.

Today was all about us.  No phone calls, no paperwork for Zeke, nothing could ruin it, Sasayaite thought.  All of a sudden there was a phone ringing and she knew what that meant.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/15/2013 4:03 PM

Zeke looked a cell phone he pulled from his pocket and saw who was calling.  Sasayaite knew what that meant and she let go of his arm and sulked.  Zeke took off the back of his phone and removed the battery for his phone and put it away in his coat pocket.  He then wrapped his arms around Sasayaite and kissed her head.

"Like I promised my love," he said with his voice and showed her the cellphone.  Sasayaite blinked and was confused.  He smiled and then tossed the phone into the falls.  Sasayaite's eyes went wide and she looked back at Zeke.  She smiled and hugged him tightly as she cried silently.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/15/2013 5:12 PM

After that, Zeke and Sasayaite had a wonderful lunch and just wandered around the falls happily.  They were just talking to one another like they always did and had some nice tea while sitting on the bench.  Sasayaite was smiling and just resting her head on Zeke's shoulder and then looked up at him.

"It feels weird without the office and the piles of never-ending paperwork," she said with sign-language.  Zeke chuckles, "I could not agree more.  But it actually feels nice to get away from everything and just be us for one day."  "That is true Zeke," Sasayaite responded and leaned her head back onto his shoulder and just watched other walk by.  

Zeke slowly lifted Sasayaite's head and leaned in for a kiss.  She leaned in closely as well and closed her eyes.  They both locked lips and remained like that for a good twenty seconds.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/16/2013 3:00 AM

After that kiss, Sasayaite blushed and looked away sheepishly.  Never had that happened to her before in a long long time.  Zeke knew this and gently kissed Sasayatie's neck gently and she blushes and made a cute yet silent squeal with her mouth closed.  

Zeke gently held her close and kissed her ear a bit as well with multiple soft kisses.  Sasayaite blushed more and gently gripped onto Zeke's shirt.  She could feel her toes curling inside her closed toe shoes.  Zeke gently then picked up his little sweetheart and took her to the room he rented for their cuddle time.

When they arrived there, the flowers that surrounded Sasayaite blew into a different section of the room and left them for their cuddle time.  Zeke gently took off the black dress and left the underdress on Sasayaite as he took off his shirt and pulled her onto the bed.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/16/2013 1:41 PM

Soon they were only in their undergarments and just curled up underneath the covers.  Zeke just gently held Sasayaite close and gently brushed her hair with his fingers.  The moonlight just gently shined into their bedroom window as they lay there.  He gently caressed her cheek with his hand and looked deeply into those icy blue colored eyes and just smiled.  

Sasayaite touched Zeke's hand and looked up at Zeke with a soft smile.  Slowly she spoke using one hand, "I wish this week would last for the both of us."  He couldn't help but smile and nod in agreement.  "Me too," he whispered into her ear and gently kissed her cheek.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/16/2013 9:49 PM

Morning slowly rose inside the bedroom and Zeke was asleep still.  Yet Sasayaite squinted and opened one eye and pulled the cover over her and snuggled close to Zeke's body.  She did not want morning to come, for she knew that would mean one day has passed.  Only six days remained before Zeke would return to being the slave paper working boy he was to everyone.  

Sasayaite HATED that.  She always wanted to spend time with Zeke yet it sometimes became a problem in their relationship.  Zeke would work so long, he'd even lose track of time and would have days without sleep.  She bit her bottom lip and slowly cried silently.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/17/2013 12:35 AM

After several more minutes, Zeke slowly blinked his eyes open.  Slowly looking around the room, he lifted the blankets a bit and smiles at Sasayaite and gently wiped away a tear.  "Why are you crying?" he sign-language.  Sasayaite sniffled and looked up at Zeke.  "I.... I don't want this week to end so quickly," she replied through sign-language.  

Zeke blinked and the smile slowly faded.  He looked down and gently pulled her close and made her sit in his lap.  "Sasayaite," he sign-language, "I promise you, I will try and make sure we have more bonding time."  She blinked and looked at him.  "Do you promise on your word?"  He nods and kissed her nose, "I promise."
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/17/2013 2:26 PM

After a few more minutes of cuddling time, the two lovers headed out and walked around Idlani Falls once more.  Sasayaite and Zeke were wearing red and white today.  They were just holding hands and just smiling at each other.  

Both of them were just being the cute couple they were.  Zeke buying her chocolates, ice cream, the usual chivalry.  Most people believe chivalry is dead, yet there's some who know it and want it to come back.  That was Zeke's idea.  He loves Sasayaite and would do anything to treat his silent princess like royalty.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/17/2013 11:46 PM

Sasayaite was having a great time being with Zeke.  It just kept getting better and better the more they hung out together.  There was only one thing that could make it better.  

A rose... But I haven't seen any stands selling them yet, Zeke thought and looked around a little.  Sasayaite looked up at Zeke.  "Is something the matter sweetie?" she sign-language to him.  Zeke signed bit and replied with sign-language, "I.... I waned to see if there was any roses out here."  

Sasayaite blinked, "But why?  Today's been perfect for the both of us.  Why do you want to find a rose?"

"To give to you," Zeke replied and looked down at her.  "I love you Sasayaite and I don't want to be separated from you forever..."
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/18/2013 12:13 AM

Sasayaite blinked and shook her head a bit, "What do you--"  Before she could even finish what she was going to say through her hands, Zeke grabbed them and held hem gently in his own hands.  He looked into Sasayaite's eyes and kissed her lips passionately for a few seconds.  He then spoke.  

"I love you Sasayaite.  No matter how much paperwork I have, no matter how much I hate being alone in my office....  I always think of you and push forward!"  Sasayaite blinked and blushed.  She could feel her heart racing faster and faster.  

"Ever since the first day I met you I always knew you were the one for me.  Look how far we are now....  Three years ago I met you, and now we're here."  He could feel himself choke up while talking to her and he didn't want to stop.  

"No matter what happens to me, I will find a way for you to speak one day.  I'm trying so much and so hard to find a cure or something for you and only you...  That's why... I..."  His heart was beating faster and faster as he continued to speak.  Sasayaite shook her hand and pulled one hand away from his own and touched his cheek.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/18/2013 1:08 PM

"Please, you don't have to say anymore," Sasayaite sign-language and hugged him.  Zeke bit his bottom and just help her close.  "You have no idea.... how much I care about you," he whispered and just slowly started to cry silently.  

Sasayaite just hugged him tightly and nuzzled into his chest.  [I]Zeke... please stop, you're already given me everything I wanted,[I] she thought and sniffled.  

Slowly, Zeke pulled out something from his pocket while they were crying silently in each others arms.   Slowly he then kneeled onto the floor an looked up at her.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/18/2013 7:14 PM

He wiped away a tear and smiled as he gently took one of Sasayaite's hands.  "Sasayaite....  There is no other way to express my feelings for you except with one question."

Sasayaite blinked and tilted her head in confusion until she saw the box open.  Next thing she knew, Sasayaite was breathless.  Inside the box, there was a silver ring with a rose shaped Onyx on it.  Right next to the onyx on each side were two diamonds.  Sasayaite knew and closed her eyes and waited for Zeke to say it.

"Sasayaite... Will you be with me forever... as my wife?"
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Next