Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: Silent Love [HUNT] (Self/PG)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/20/2013 12:29 AM

Sasayaite fell onto her knees as well and hugged him tightly.  "Yes," she sign-language and hugged Zeke more.  His eyes went wide and so did a smile.  He hugged Sasayaite back, still holding the ring and box in his other hand.  Slowly he pulled the ring out of the box and placed it gently onto Sasayaite's left ring finger.  

They both looked at each other with smiles and tears in their eyes.  "You have made me the happiest man ever," Zeke sign-language as he wiped away one of his tears.  Sasayaite nodded, "I couldn't agree more...."
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/20/2013 12:42 AM

After they finished a hugging and kissing scene in the middle of Idlandi, Zeke and Sasayaite went back to their plans of a perfect week.  Both of them held hands and continued to walk together.  Sasayaite was looking up at Zeke with a smile and slightly red eyes.  He looked back down at her with a smile, eyes red as well.  

Both of them cried a lot after that purposal.  It took about thirty minutes before both of them ran out of tears.  The just cuddled each other closely on a bench.  Sasayaite could not stop looking at the ring.  It was just too beautiful.  How did he get the money to pay for it? she thought and looked up at Zeke.  He gently kissed her forehead and smiled.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/20/2013 12:51 AM

Sasayaite just smiled after she got the kiss on the forehead from Zeke.  Oh who cares how much it cost.  I'm happy as long as I'm with Zeke, she thought and snuggled close into his neck.  Zeke chuckled and held her gently.  

"Sasayaite," he whispered sweetly into her ear.  Sasayaite looked up at him.  He leaned in and kissed her lips gently.  She blushed but kissed him back gently as well.  They just sat on the bench having a wonderful time.

However it was getting late and the two decided to go back to the room and just cuddles together and watch some TV.  It was mostly about love opera's and sweet comedy programs but most of the time they just cuddled and just watched whatever was on TV.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/20/2013 1:03 AM

When it was really late, Zeke and Sasayaite were just cuddling together in their underwear underneath the covers of their big comfy bed.  Zeke was just gently brushing Sasayaite's hair as they just relaxed for that night.  

"You know, Van Grave did say you were allowed to visit me whenever in the lab," he said with his voice.  Sasayaite looked up at Zeke and blinked.  "What do you mean?" she sign-language to him.  "I mean you could visit me.  All you have to do is not distract me," Zeke replied.  

Sasayaite puckered her lips.  "But I doubt that Zeke.  I would just want to have you all to myself and let no one else boss you around," she sign-language.  Zeke chuckled and lay right next to her.  "I would love it if you DID boss me around instead of Van and the others," he responded and hugged her gently.  

"Now how about we get some sleep.  Tomorrow's another fun day of being togheter."  Sasayaite nodded in agreement and slowly, both of them fell asleep in bed, snuggled right next to each other.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/20/2013 1:03 PM

When morning came, Zeke was the first to be awoken by the sunlight.  Slowly sitting up a bit, he rubbed one eye and looked at the time.  Only eight a.m.?  Damn I wanted more sleep, he thought.  

Just as he was about to get out of bed, Sasayaite wrapped her arms around his torso and snuggled closely to him.  She didn't want him to leave the bed just yet.  Zeke couldn't help but smile and gently brushed her hair with his fingers as they lay there.

Alright, just five more minutes, he thought and snuggled back into bed.  Sasayaite smiled a bit wither eyes still closed and they both fell back asleep once more in their bed.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/20/2013 1:09 PM

Alas, both of them were asleep for no more then two hours.  Zeke slowly blinked open and sat up, this time a bit more then when he first woke up.  Sasayaite was just resting on his chest when she felt herself sliding off of Zeke's chest and onto the bed.  

She groaned a bit and sat up as Zeke was getting dressed.  She snapped her fingers o get his attention.  "What's the time?" she sing-language to Zeke.  "Around ten o'clock," Zeke replied with sig-language as he put on a shirt.

Sasayaite sighed and plopped back onto the bed and covered herself with the blankets.  Zeke couldn't help but laugh and climbed on top of the bed and pulled the blankets down a bit to expose Sasayaite's face.

He gently kissed her nose and smiled.  "Come now, do you really want to stay in bed all day?" he sign-language to her.  She couldn't help but pucker her lips and then yawn.  Zeke chuckled and was starting to get off of the bed but was pulled back onto the bed by Sasayaite and she held him closely to her chest.  

Zeke could not help but smile as a blush started to crawl upon his cheeks.  He sighed and nuzzled into her chest and smiled a bit more.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/20/2013 10:16 PM

After thirty more minutes of being together in the room, Zeke finnaly got Sasayaite out of the bed and in a Lolitan dress.  They went out for lunch and explored more of the Idlani Falls.   Sasayaite looked arund and watched other couples walking around as well.  She wrapped her arms around Zeke's arm and nuzzled into his arm.  He looked down and smiled a bit more.

"Scared of all the other couples around us?" he asked with sign-language.  She nodded, "A little bit."  Zeke just smiled and continued to walk around the falls with Sasayaite.  It seemed like another wonderful day.  

Once again, not a rose in sight, Zeke thought and sighed silently as they continued to walk.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/21/2013 2:05 AM

Sasayaite looked up at Zeke and frowned a bit.  Something was on his mind and she poked his cheek.  That caught his attention.  

Zeke looked at Sasayaite and smiled.  "Something the matter Zeke?" Sasayaite sign-language to him.  Zeke shook his head and sighed.  "I wanted to give you a rose before the week is over," he replied with sign-language.  Sasayaite blinked and frowned.

That's right... Zeke has to go back to work in less then five days, she thought and sighed a bit.  She really wanted Zeke all to herself.  Yet Zeke needed this-- no, these-- jobs.  

He needed these jobs.  Not for his sake, no, no, he was doing all of these jobs for Sasayaite.  But she never knew about it.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/21/2013 2:20 AM

"Sasayaite," Zeke spoke, "There's... a reason why I do all of this work and all these jobs."  Sasayaite blinked and looked up at him.  Something changed in her mind.  What is he saying?  Why is he using his voice? she thought and waited for him to tell her.

Zeke sighed and held her hands into his.  "Sasayaite, I've been working so much just for enough pay.  But it's not for myself.  I'm doing all of those jobs...  because I'm doing them for you."

Sasayaite's eyes went wide.  She was completely speechless and saddened.  He.... he's been doing all that work... for me? she thought.

"I want you to have a happy life.  A wonderful life!  I want to do everything I can just to make you happy.  You're just..."  Zeke had to stop speaking because he was choking up.  He had so much more to say to her.  To his fiancee, his soon to be beloved wife.

Sasayaite couldn't help but tear up as he spoke.  She then touched his cheeks and pulled him close and locked lips with him.  That kiss was so passionate, so loving, it made both of them weak in the legs a bit as they held onto one another just to support each other.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/21/2013 1:01 PM

Once they released the kiss, Zeke just held Sasayaite close.  "Oh Sasayaite" he whispered into her ear gently.  Zeke, Sasayaite thought and nuzzled closely to him.  Just the two of them and how they were acting right now, was a true couple.  Both loving one another for who they were and want them to make each other happy.  

I finally now know why you have been working so hard, Sasayaite thought more.  You want to make me happy.  But in reality... I already am happy just because you love me...
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/21/2013 1:18 PM

Once again, both of them just held one another as they embraced one another.  It lasted for a few minutes before they both sat down on a bench once more.  Sasayaite gently tapped Zeke's shoulder.  He looked over at her and blinked, "What's up?"  

"Zeke, I wanted to ask you something," Sasayaite sign-language to him.  Zeke blinked and turned his body around to face her.  "Do.... do you love me for who I am?  Even if I can't speak at all?"  

He was surprise that she even would ask a thing like that.  "Sasayaite, I will always love you for who you are!  No matter what, I will always protect and love you," he responded with sign-language.  

"Then why are you getting all of this money just for me?" she replied.  "To try and find a way to make you speak.  So you may sing just once," he responded.

"But then you wouldn't love me for me."

"That is not true, I will always love you in my heart!  I don't care if you're mute, blind, or deaf.  I just want you to be happy once more.  Don't you miss your voice at all?"

"I do but that doesn't mean you have to overwork just for me Zeke...."  Sasayaite had to stop talking with sign-language because she was starting to tear up.  She wiped away a tear and sniffled a bit.  Zeke felt bad for making her cry and gently held her close.  "I'm sorry," he whispered.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/21/2013 2:52 PM

After a little while more of holding each other, Zeke and Sasayaite heard music playing and looked around and blinked.  Is that...  An accordion? Sasayaite thought.  Or a bassoon and flutes? Zeke thought as well.  The two looked at one another and stood up and followed the sound of music.  

The march continued and both of them were like in a trance with the music.  Who could be playing that music?  Is it s coincidence or something else?  Neither of them knew and continued to follow the music.

At last they finally followed the music all the way to the center of Idalani Falls and saw a group of musicians playing a song and two singers in the front of the Musicians.  They were singing and dancing happily.  Sasayaite looked up at Zeke and tugged his shirt and pointed excitedly at the two dancers.  He couldn't help but smile and gently took her hands into his and smiled.  

"Want to dance with me?" he said.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/21/2013 6:49 PM

Sasayaite looked up at Zeke and smiled and nodded to him.  He smiled and slowly started to take a few steps and Sasayaite followed.  She would stumbe a few times, but she was getting the hang of it as the music continued.  Zeke gently twirled Sasayaite and her dress spun out a bit and he then pulled her close to him.  "Forever we will be together, my sweet," he said and Sasayaite silently giggled and nuzzled her nose with his own nose.

Slowly they kissed each others lips sweetly and softly.  Closing both of their eyes, they continued to kiss.  After a few seconds they released each others lips and opened their eyes.  Sasayaite smiled, "I love you Zeke," she sign-language.  Zeke smiled and nodded.  "I know," he replied with sign-language as well.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/22/2013 12:55 PM

Once more, night had fallen and the two had returned to their room and relaxed.  They already ordered food and ate in the room.  Zeke just scruff his hair and headed to the bathroom alone, leaving Sasayaite in the living room part alone.  She was just watching TV when her spirit like petals started to speak.

"You know he really wants you to be perfect," a female voice said.  Sasayaite blinked and looked at the petals and shook her head no. That's not true, she thought.  "Lies, all lies.  He wants you to speak and sing and no longer sign-language," the female voice said more.

Sasayaite shook her head and stood up and headed to the bathroom.  She knocked on the door.  "Come in if you want," Zeke said and that's what she did.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/22/2013 3:17 PM

Sasayaite slowly entered the bathroom and closed the door so the spirit petals wouldn't enter either and fill her head with lies.  She looked around the corner of the bathroom and there was Zeke in the bathtub filled with bubbles.  "Hey, what's the matter?" he said sitting up in the tub.  Sasayaite shook her head and then looked at Zeke.  He was completely confused, "Sasayaite?"

"Do you really love me for me?" she sign-language to him.  Zeke was even more confused, "What do you mean?  Of course I love you for you!  Who would say such evil and rude things?" he said.  Sasayaite pointed at the door.  He frowned and sighed, "They're just fooling your mind again and want you for themselves.  Come on," he said and got out of the tub and unzipped her dress, "Let's just forget what they say and let it just be he two of us," he whispered and kissed her neck gently as her clothing slid off her pale body. She blushed and nods slowly while closing her eyes.  

Zeke gently set Sasayaite on his lap and just gently help her close as the sweet scent of the bubbles and water beads were soothing the couple.  It was actually quite soothing to Sasayaite and she rested her head on Zeke's shoulder and he just held her close.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext