Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: Silent Love [HUNT] (Self/PG)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/22/2013 5:16 PM

"One day.... you'll be able to stand up for yourself against those spirits that follow you around," Zeke said and nuzzled gently into her neck from behind.  She slowly blinked and sighed.  I just wish it would happen sooner then later, she thought and looked down at the engagement ring.  she slowly turned her head and looked at him.  Zeke sighed a bit and closed his eyes a bit.  

"Can't just time stop for a few minutes and just let us be like this for a while longer?" he said gently and rubbed Sasayaite's belly underneath the water.  She couldn't help but smile and giggled silently a bit.  She gently placed her hand on top of his and smiled.  Zeke smiled a bit as well and looked up at her.  "You still got a bit of a baby fat in you," he said and Sasayaite blushed a bit.  

That's right.... a while back ago...  Zeke and I had three children, Sasayaite thought and closed her eyes.  "Eh, it doesn't matter, I like that you till got some baby fat on your soft belly anyways," Zeke said and wrapped his arms around her belly and gently kissed her cheek.  "Makes us remind our first time together in the Kuhna rooms."  Sasayaite silently giggled and snuggled closely into Zeke and smiled a bit more.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/22/2013 5:34 PM

Of course, how could she forget that breeding.  It was one of the most embarrassing and weirdest breeding's for her.  "I mean, you had a Cello made out of doll parts and bones and I was entirely stitched up," Zeke said and Sasayaite nodded.  "Course let's not forget Kirana and Riku too," Sasayaite sign-language.  

"Haha, yeah I forgot about them.  They passed on as soon as we were re-birthed right?"

"Yes, they went back to sleeping in peace after so long."

"I wonder if they ever miss you."

"I wondered about that too."  And that was true, it was a long time ago when Kirana and Riku left Sasayaite as soon as she and Zeke were given new human bodies but still had the same Kuhna forms.  Zeke sighed and smiled.  

"Do you REALLY want to get out of this warm bath yet?"  Sasayaite shook her head no and slowly turned herself around to face him.  "I want to stay in here just for a little while longer," she replied with sign-language.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/24/2013 1:26 AM

While they were just relaxing in the tub, the spirits were trying to figure out a plan to make Zeke no longer love Sasayaite.  Already, they have one plan in mind.  Her long hair.  Ah yes, Sasayaite had hip length hair, the one thing that made her look innocent and young.  

Later that night, Sasayaite was asleep with Zeke in the bed, still a bit wet from the long warm bath.  Xeke gently held Sasayaite's body closely to his as they peacefully sounded asleep.  Slowly there was a snipping sound.  But Zeke and Sasayaite were to sound asleep to eve hear it was scissors.  A couple of time Sasayaite felt a tugging feel but ignored it and continued to sleep.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/24/2013 3:13 AM

When morning came, Zeke breathed slowly as he started to wake up.  He gently brushed Sasayaite's long--wait!  Something... feels...  He opened his eyes and loked down and sat up.  There was pale silver hair all over the bed in large clumps.  Zeke looked around and then blinked as he saw scissors in Sasayaite's hand.

"Sasayaite," he said and gently shook her shoulder to wake her up.  She slowly blinked and sat up.  Zeke gently took the scissors out of her hand so she wouldn't hurt herself.  Her hair was cut mega short, a chin length bob.  He looked at her and gently brushed her hair.  "What... what happened to you?"

Sasayaite blinked and gently brushed her hair but suddenly gasped.  She started to panic a bit and looked around the bed and looked back at Zeke.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/24/2013 1:41 PM

He shushed calmly and held her close.  "It's okay it's okay," he whispered.  Sasayaite was looking at her hair and looked up at him.  "Who could've done this?" she sign-language with a bit of a stumble of her hands.  She was panicking still and Zeke gently kissed her cheek.  "Sasayaite, its okay...  you don't have to worry.  It WILL grow back.  Slowly, but it will grow back," he said.

Sasayaite sniffled and looked up at Zeke.  "Besides... I think you look more adorable with a hairstyle like this," he continue to speak.  Her eyes went wide and sparkled a bit.  "Really?" she said and he nodded yes.  "How about I fix a little bit of it and then we can go back out and explore more?"  Sasayaite nodded yes and they headed to the bathroom.  

After a little bit of fixing the hair cut, Sasayaite was wearing a cute striped sun dress with flip flops while Zeke wore baggy pants and a muscle wife hugger shirt and sneakers.  Sasayaite was skipping happily and her hair bounced a bit while she skipped.  Zeke was following right behind her and smiling happily.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/25/2013 10:48 AM

She's so cute when she's smiling and having a great time, Zeke thought as he saw Sasayaite looking around happily.  She turned around and smiled adorably at Zeke and silently giggled.  He couldn't help but smile and lightly blush.  

She then walked back over and tugged on his sleeve.  "What is it?" he said.  Sasayaite pointed over towards a moving cart stand being carried by a young girl in a green and yellow kimono.  That cart was a flower cart.

A flower cart.  Maybe....  I hope so, he thought and gently took Sasayaite's hand as they headed over to the girl and the flower stand.  Sasayaite looked up at Zeke and blinked a bit.  Zeke looked down at Sasayaite and smiled, "What is it?"  "Why are we heading over to the flower cart?" she replied with sign-language.  "Because.... I want to give you a flower sometime before we have to go back to what we were doing before," Zeke responded, a little bit of sadness in his voice.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/25/2013 11:08 AM

"Flowers for sale!  Come get some last minute flowers for your sweetheart before they all run out," said the girl in the kimono as she wandered around Idalani.  "Hold up there," Zeke called out and the girl stopped and looked over at the young couple.  

"Can I help you today sir and ma'am?" she said with a smile.  Sasayaite blinked and looked at the girl.  "Sakura?" she sign-language.  "I'm sorry?" the girl said and blinked.  Zeke looked over at Sasayaite and tapped her head with one finger.  "Sasayaie, you have to remember that no one else can understand sign-language that well," he sign-language to her.  "But Zeke," Sasayaite sign-language back to him, "That's Sakura!  We know her back at the Mansion!"  

Zeke blinked and looked over at the girl.  "Uhm, by any possible chance  is your name Sakura?" he said to the girl.  "Sakura?  Why yes, yes it is!" the girl said and smiled.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/26/2013 3:06 AM

Sasayaite smiled and clapped her hands.  Zeke and Sakura looked confused.  "Tell her, it's me," she sign-language to him.  "Oh uhm, Sakura this is Sasayaite," he said to Sakura.  All of a sudden, Sakura's jaw dropped.  "No frigging way!  Sasayaite, oh my gosh girl hi," she said and squealed while hugging her. Sasayaite smiled and hugged Sakura back.

Zeke blinked a bit confused.  "Uhm, you two knw each other?" he said and both of them nodded yes.  "I knew Sasayaite before you came into her life," Sakura said and bounced up and down happily.  "So, who are you, what's your name, how did you meet Sasayaite~?"  Zeke blinked as he was hit with to many questions.  

"G-give me a bit alright?" he said and Sasayaite silently giggled.  After a moment of silence, Zeke exhaled.  "Alright, my name is Zeke, I'm Sasayaite's fiance, and how we met is.... kind of an odd story."  Sakura's jaw dropped.  "FIANCE!?  You mean you're engaged Sasayaite?"  Sasayaite blushed and nodded a bit.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/01/2013 1:45 AM

"I see," Sakura said after a while of explination from Sasayaite's hands to Zeke's lips.  "Yeah... that's the basic of it I guess," Zeke responded and lay back in the bench.  "Well that is a story.  I mean, from first sight to first breeding.  That's a lot of stuff," Sakura responded and Sasayaite nodded and looked over at Zeke.

She gently touched his hand and smiled sweetly to him.  He looked over at Sasayaite and smiled back at her.  "I just.... love her so much.  She's my white rose," he said and Sasayaite blushed and looked away with a smile.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 03/01/2013 2:36 AM

If there was still daylight, it would be near impossible to see, and if it was past nightfall, only few would actually notice it. Some people reported seeing a comet shooting overhead, while others saw the 'comet' landing in a bright flash of light in a nearby bush, or in the middle of the path in front of them.

It seemed, this Valentines, that the Legend of Love was indeed true, for the item that lay nearby, ready for your discovering, was Valentines related.
If you wandered over to the light you would discover:
Rose Petals
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/01/2013 7:49 PM

Sasayaite saw those rose petals and stood up and walked over to them and picked them up slowly then looked back over at Zeke.  Zeke and Sakura walked over there and looked at the rose petals and then looked up at the sky.  "Guess love was in the air between you and Sasayaite," Sakura said and smiled.  Zeke smiled and nodded yes.  "You're right Sakura....  Sasayaite is everything I need in life.  These rose petals are a token of them," he said and held Sasayaite closely to him.  

After the last day of their vacation together was done, Zeke and Sasayaite were packing up.  Yet, there was something odd about Sasayaite  she was packing slower then usual.  Zeke was almost done with his own packing when he saw the slow packing and headed over to her.  

"Don't worry Sasayaite," he said and kissed her cheek.  "When we return home we'll be seeing each other more often alright?"  Sasayaite shook her head and looked up at him.  She was holding onto the rose petals they found.  "That's not it," she sign-language, "I'm just....  I'm just going to remember this forever."  After that she smiled and gently kissed the rose petals and they turned pure white and surrounded her with the other petals.  Zeke blinked then smiled and nodded yes.    

"Can we come back here again sometime Zeke?"

He smiled and kissed Sasayaite's cheek gently.  "We will again.  Someday, but for now we have to go home," Zeke responded.  Once they both finished packing and paid for the room, both of them headed home.  Hand in hand, smile with smile, the two walked together back home.
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous