Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: Starry-eyed [HUNT]

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/03/2015 3:42 PM

Grigory snorted; "And I suppose you do not think me an appropriate partner for such endeavours? You wound me, my lady; I may be your senior in age, but in virility I have a lot left in me yet."

Gina shook her head with a smile. "Your ability and enthusiasm I do not doubt; it is my experience, however, that my passions do not necessarily coiincide with those of others. You are free to accompany me on my excursions as you wish; I enjoy your company and would loathe this to be the last contact I have with you. I cannot help but fear, however, that in time you will tire of my restless lifestyle and request to settle - a request I cannot, will not, fulfill. The decision remains, however, in your claws."
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/03/2015 3:46 PM

Grigory nodded his head; "I choose to take my chances with you. I have no dependents and few possessions; there is nothing to keep me tied here. Take me with you on your quest, and we shall learn if we truly are as compatible as I felt last night."

Gina smiled widely, and took his hand. "Then we leave on the morrow; for now let us enjoy our peace - there will be little of it on our way, I fear." They sat together, and conversed about meaningless trifles until the sun was fully risen.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 05/18/2015 2:01 PM

At long length, Gina sighed and shook her head. "We must begin to prepare, my dear. The night of my departure draws closer each day, and now that I am assured of your company I must make additional preparations."

Grigory stood and kissed the back of her hand gently. "I shall meet you here later tonight again, if you will permit me to do so."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Starry-eyed [SELF]

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 11/30/2016 6:20 PM

Gina smiled, and nodded at his gesture of affection. "Until tonight then, my dear - may the day pass quickly" she said, caressing his cheek with her free hand. With that, she turned and hastened away, chancing one last glance back at her new-found companion.

Grigory sighed, and watched her back as she walked away into the night. He could feel the stirrings of adventure in his bones, and he longed to be in her company once again.

[Finished]

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous