Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: A Bird Boy and a God Dog Girl (HUNT, Self, Some L)

Postby Thunder » 02/28/2013 6:11 PM

"Yeah, you're way right," Dave replied. "Though how we got here is a really damn long story. It would probably spread thousands of pages if it were a book or something. And it's...kinda complicated. I'd rather spare you the explanation."

"Yes," Jade sighed. "I think all you need to know is that we're not used to this at all."

Tsugun nodded. "That's fine with me," he said. "I suppose you could try transforming right now, then, and if it's too difficult for you, then I can try to help you find those herbs to the best of my ability."

Dave and Jade glanced at each other. "Sooo...who goes first?" Jade asked.

"Uh, ladies first," Dave offered. His heart was starting to pound at the thought of finally seeing Jade as a human again, and he didn't think he would be able to change forms without composing himself first. Gotta keep cool, he thought. Gotta keep cool...

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Thunder » 02/28/2013 6:23 PM

Jade took a huge gulp of hair and squeezed her eyes shut. What had Tsugun said again? Focus on your body? She began picturing what she was like now, a black Lucain with bright green specks in her fur like stars. Her pelt's colors were not too dissimilar to her 3 AM dress or the aura that surrounded her whenever she used the Green Sun's power. She had cute little white ears, which she also had as a human thanks to her merge with Jadesprite, and the markings on her legs and feet reminded her of the stockings and shoes she wore with her God Tier outfit. The space symbol had made it onto her chest as well. Her wingblades were brilliantly shiny, she was still as blind as a bat without her glasses, and she had three tails- three!- which all wagged quite happily when she was exploring. Especially if she was exploring with Dave.

And what did she want to become? Jade wanted to become her regular, girl self with her goofy buck teeth and long mess of black hair.

Suddenly, there was a bright burst of Green Sun energy that made both Dave and Tsugun jump backwards. Jade felt like she was being flooded with massive amounts of energy. She could feel her body moving, shifting- but not in a painful way. It felt completely and utterly natural.

"I-is she okay?" Dave spluttered.

"I think so," Tsugun muttered. "It seems to be working."

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 02/28/2013 6:33 PM

The crackling, neon green energy subsided. There stood Jade, no longer as a dog, but as her normal, human self. Her hair was a little ruffled, and her glasses were crooked on her face, but other than that, she appeared totally fine. She blinked rapidly in astonishment and quickly looked over herself, checking to see if everything had gone well.

"Am...am I...human again?" she asked.

"Yup," Dave answered. "One hundred percent homo sapiens Harley. Well, other than the dog ears, that is." One of her little white ears twitched in response.

"Is she supposed to have those?" Tsugun questioned.

"She is. Don't ask, it's part of the long story that will probably just totally confuse you."

Jade was ecstatic that she had succeeded on her first try. She let out a loud whoop and punched a fist into the hair, then ran over and gave Tsugun a giant hug. "Oh!" she cried. "Thank you so much, Tsugun!"

"Not a problem," the Dragonian said.

"Hey, what about me?" Dave cawed grumpily. "Don't I get a hug too?"

Jade let go of Tsugun and peered down at her bird formed friend. "Of course I would love to give you one!" she exclaimed. "But, er, wouldn't it be a little hard to hug a bird?"

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 02/28/2013 7:33 PM

She had a point, Dave had to admit. If she tried to wrap her arms around his tiny crow body, she'd probably squish him to death. "Fine, fine," he grumbled. "Can you at least pet me then? Shit, that makes me sound domesticated though."

Jade giggled at his commentary. "Or, how about you try transforming?" she suggested. "And then I can hug you because you'd be a human!"

"All right, sure. I gotta give it a shot anyway."

Dave hopped some distance away to give himself some room, in case something bad happened that could hurt the other two. He really didn't think anything like that would occur, though. If Jade had performed so smoothly on her first attempt, then he felt he could do well, too. He gazed down at his white, feathery self and thought.

His current species was a Corbine, if he remembered right. He had a crapload of metal on him; there was some weird steel collar around his neck that had his broken record symbol on it, his head was covered by a helmet, and his wings and tail seemed to be made out of metal as well. He wondered about what would happen if he lost one of the artificial feathers. Would they grow back, or would he have to go to a repair shop? The physiology of this form was quite a mystery to him. But he knew he had retained his red eyes, and there were some feathers on his head that were the same color as his human hair.

Now if only he could turn back...

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 02/28/2013 7:39 PM

Dave waited for a few seconds, but nothing happened. Confused, he took another good look at himself and saw that he was still very much a feathery asshole. Jade and Tsugun were staring in silence.

"Uh...Dave?" Jade spoke up.

"Are you sure you're focusing on your form enough?" Tsugun asked.

"Maybe not," Dave muttered. "I'm honestly not sure how the hell a Corbine works. Stupid half machine, half biological crap."

The Dragonian shook his head and sighed. "Perhaps you need to acquire more knowledge about this form, then. I believe that should help you. But if you're struggling right now, maybe we should go seek the Metamorphose Grass for you."

"How come Jade could do it so easily, though?"

"I think it might be because I'm already part dog as a human," Jade mused aloud. "So for me, it's not as big of a leap as the one you have to make. Davesprite is part bird, but you aren't. I remember we saw him switch between his Polly form and his sprite form quite easily."

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 03/01/2013 2:32 AM

If there was still daylight, it would be near impossible to see, and if it was past nightfall, only few would actually notice it. Some people reported seeing a comet shooting overhead, while others saw the 'comet' landing in a bright flash of light in a nearby bush, or in the middle of the path in front of them.

It seemed, this Valentines, that the Legend of Love was indeed true, for the item that lay nearby, ready for your discovering, was Valentines related.
If you wandered over to the light you would discover:
Rose Petals
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Previous