Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: Can You Feel the Love? [Hunt, P, Freezair]

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/21/2013 1:42 AM

[Sorry for the late reply, school was eating me and I only had time to update my Egg hunt RP]

"No problem!" said Tweety. "What's it called?" He paused. "Or you could just give me the address, I guess. Either way works." He wasn't that bad with directions-he was sure it wouldn't take him too long to locate the place.

Fei shook her head. "I didn't think it sounded too cheesy," she said, smiling. "Besides, who cares if it does? I think it sounded nice, so everyone else's opinion is irrelevant."

Fei also gasped upon seeing the crystals shining. "Wow," she said. "They're even more special than they looked in the caves! They certainly shouldn't have been hidden away like that-otherwise people would never see how beautiful they actually were." She giggled. "Now it's my turn to say something cheesy, huh?"

[73, 152]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/25/2013 3:15 AM

"'S called Black Checkered Floor. Dey go for kinda a retro theme." Ailbhe rattled off an address. She had to search her mind to find it--she'd been there so many times, she knew the way more by muscle memory and landmarks more than by address. "So, uh. I guess we gotta pick a date fuh our next... date." The word still made her blush a little.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Odhran felt himself blush. "Aww. You're sweet. Thanks." He nuzzled the side of her nose. "Maybe that's why they were hidden... someone got greedy, and didn't want to share their beauty with the world. Kind of sad, really. People always want to keep good things to themselves. Nobody bothers to share. Although, uh. You don't mind if I don't share you, right?" He burst into a nervous chuckle. "We need some crackers to go with all this cheese!"

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/27/2013 5:35 PM

Tweety tapped his wingtips together in thought. "Hmm...I don't have anything planned for the next month, but a weekend would be more convenient for me. How about you?" Really, he had no idea whether or not he was managing to fulfill proper date protocol. Hopefully the time frame he proposed was okay for this.

Fei laughed. "As long as you let me not share you, either!" she replied, nuzzling him back. Truly, these were the cheesiest of all lines. But underneath the magic of Valentine's day...well, to say they were a thing of beauty would be an understatement.

"Shall we head back?" she added. "I'd also like to see how Tweety's getting along with his own date..."

[74, 153]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/13/2013 2:19 AM

"Next weekend, den!" Ailbhe nodded. "Yup. Next weekend... Satuhday? Sunday? Eh, don't care! Jus' so long as I can see yuhs again. Maybe... maybe even BOTH days?" She flew in a dizzy circle. "'Ey, look! Owie is back wid 'is gal-pal! How you doin'"

Ailbhe swooped down near Odhran's head, and he chuckled. "Hey. Looks like you two had a good time, too! Find any special Valentine's magic?"

Ailbhe just blushed. Odhran chuckled. "I'll take that as a 'yes!' We didn't--well, we did, sort of. Look what we found!"

Ailbhe looked towards Odhran's back and gasped. "Wowie! Look at all dem sparklies!" She glowed almost as much as the crystals did.

Truly, it had been a magical day. ((Aaaand I think we can end it!))

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Previous