Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Love Potion #9 [HUNT][P: Jobie&I]

Postby Kylo » 02/17/2013 9:57 PM

Sedimus sighed as he sat at one of the barista tables just outside the falls. He had been having a very rough few weeks and he needed to relax and have some fun. If he didn't do something to get him out of this current depression he'd end up a mess again. So to remedy this he had purchased an obscure potion guaranteed to make sure he had a "good day". Whatever that meant was anyone's guess. With a sigh he turned the little pink bottle around in his hand and studied its aged label. "Potion # 9," it read in black cursive script.

Glancing around to make sure no one was watching him he popped open the bottle and downed it all in one gulp. He sat there for several moments waiting for something, anything, to happen and then scowled in anger when nothing appeared to happen. "What a waste," he muttered as he got up to toss the bottle away and began walking towards the falls.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Re: Love Potion #9 [HUNT][P: Jobie&I]

Postby jobiehanna » 02/17/2013 10:13 PM

Rufus Ruth had never been to Idalani, but Valentine's Day was the perfect time to visit, right? Well, it wasn't exactly Valentine's Day, but love was in the air. She wore a light pink, knee-length long-sleeved dress and cute white shoes. The dress's sleeves were lacy, allowing her to stay cool in the warmer weather of Idalani. Her black hair hung half way down her back, every curl lying perfectly. She had spent a great deal on her appearance today on the off chance she may meet someone. She was really up for anything today, and her spirits were high.

Rufus had already wandered her way back to the falls and was watching the water. She had skipped the tables and happy couples because the thought made her sad. She hadn't found anyone yet, and it was midway through the afternoon. She sat on a rock near the waters edge, debating taking her shoes off to dip her toes into the water.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/17/2013 10:29 PM

Sedimus continued to walk towards the falls when he happened to look up. He spotted a young women sitting on the rocks and smiled slightly. Maybe he could have some fun with her and feel a bit better after talking to her.  He went over and sat down next to her with a slight smile.

"Hello. I'm Sedimus. How're you?" he asked softly. He wasn't normally this shy sounding but he felt so bad that he couldn't even mange to muster up enough energy to sound confident like he normally did. He looked back at the water and tried to appreciate its beauty before turning back to face the young woman. He found her to be very pretty, but he doubted she would take much interest in him. No one seemed to as of late.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/17/2013 10:42 PM

Rufus looked up, startled, at the young man. She hadn't expected anyone to talk to her. "Oh, hello, I'm Rufus Ruth," she said with a small smile of her own. The man didn't seem too bad, he even sounded kind of shy. He wasn't too bad looking, and she felt herself blush under his gaze.

"I guess I'm alright," she went on to say with a sigh. "Though, this time of year tends to get me down when I'm single during it," she said, her cheeks blushing an even deeper red. Had she really said that, out loud? "Sorry," she mumbled. She tried to brush it off, quickly asking, "But, um, how're you?"

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/19/2013 1:14 PM

He smiled slightly at her comment as he felt her pain. "I get a bit depressed too," he commented as he looked up more at her. "It's okay, there's no reason to apologize." He kicked aimlessly at the ground as he mulled over what he was going to say to her. Should he just be honest like her, or should he try to act more like his normally confident self and lie?

"I'm a bit down lately. There hasn't been much to do and I haven't been able to find anyone willing to spend time with me. It gets a bit lonely being by myself so often." He had settled on the truth, though why he wasn't sure. Maybe it was out of respect to the young woman. "So what brought you here? Vacationing?"

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/20/2013 8:35 PM

Rufus offered a weak smile at his agreement. Weren't they just a bunch of happy people? She nodded her head, although she didn't mind being alone normally. There were so many things she could do by herself, but a companion would be nice.

"Um, no, not really," she began to say. But after she thought about it, maybe she was. "Well, maybe," she said, a light blush creeping up her face. "I came because I've never been here. And, being Valentine's season and all, I figured now was as good a time as any to visit the Lover's Triangle," she rushed on.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/22/2013 8:44 PM

Sedimus smiled a bit more and chuckled. "I was here once before but it didn't work out so well. I honestly came here hoping to find someone to spend time with." He shuffled his feet a bit and tried to think of what to do next.

"Since we're both alone, how about we go get a coffee or something?" he asked quietly. He hoped that she would say yes. It would be better than going back to eat alone.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/22/2013 9:37 PM

Rufus smiled shyly. "Well, you could spend time with me," she said quietly before she could stop herself. She hoped she wasn't being to forward with him.

"Oh yes, that would be lovely," she said with a grin. It would be nice to have someone to get coffee with. She hadn't even really had to suggest he spend time with her. It seemed he had been planning on saying something anyway.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/24/2013 1:02 PM

Sedimus smiled softly and stood and offered his arm to her. He was still a gentleman despite his lack of confidence at the moment. "What kind of coffee would you like? Or do you want something else? I'm up for anything really," he commented quietly. He hoped she would still be interested in spending time with him after they ate. He really was lonely and her company was nice. She made him feel just a bit better.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/25/2013 2:14 PM

Rufus rose as well and wrapped her arm gently around Sedimus'. It was warm and strong and she found herself warmed by the gesture. It wasn't often she met someone who would offer their arm to her. "Um, regular coffee, I guess. I actually haven't had any in a while," she admitted with a smile. "Maybe a muffin or something too. I am kind of hungry. If that's alright with you," she gushed happily as they began to walk back the path.

((Sorry if my replies are kinda 'eh'. I have like no muse for her at the moment. :/))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items