Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Meeting by the Falls (Kyrit + Tsukiya)

Postby Tsukiya » 01/17/2014 11:41 PM

Her hands had shook when she wrote the letter. The words ran into each other at points or barely even formed and she wondered if he would be able to read it. Sending the letter out was, by far, the easiest part of the process. Though her stomach still twisted into a knot.

To My Friend
To My Dearest
Dear Nezan,

It seems as if
It has beensome time since we last saw each other. I write to you in the hopes thatwecou ld perhaps meet again. It is for no other reason than that I crave It is simply that, as of late, Ifindmy self with moretime to spend in leisure and I wishtos ee h ow you are. As you are the father of my eldest child and heir, I feel it fitting I should check in on you.

If you would pleasemeet me at Idalani Falls on thethird evening fr om the arrival of this letter, I would greatlyappreciate it. If you do not wishtoke ep in contact, that is quite fine and disregardthis letter all together.

Lady Tsukiya Miahome

Three days. Three evenings. And here she stood. She could have made the locale a little more specific, she supposed, or been so much more personal with her words, but she felt that would be too much. In all honesty, she missed him. But of course she could never just say that. She was a lady, after all, and she had to hold herself to a certain standard.

Even as those thoughts ran through her mind, she paced and fidgeted. She supposed, on one aspect, she was easy to spot out. But a lot about her appearance had changed since she last saw him. Her hair was shorter now, and she held her head higher, but her shoulders and back slouched. Perhaps he would even just walk right past her if he even showed up.
I'm going in for the kill. I'm doing it for the thrill. I'm hoping you'll understand and not let go of my hand.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 126
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/27/2014 9:43 PM

On one hand, Nezan had been a complete wreck upon getting a letter from a woman he'd met quite a long while ago. On the other, he couldn't have cared less. When one had two distinct personalities residing in the same body that was a strong possibility, especially when one had fallen head over heels for her and the other saw her as nothing but a bother. In recent years, the light, 'innocent' personality had grown a bit stronger himself, often able to keep his darker side from forcefully surfacing. When the letter came in the mail though, all of that came crashing down rather quickly. With his mind an excited wreck, his dark side had taken it as a chance to work his way to the surface. This would keep him from initially responding to her request, though after a few days he managed to pull himself back together when the other was sleeping.

He'd done his best to dress nicely, though it was hard to know what really belonged to him and what he needed to make sure got returned to its rightful owner later on. Either way, he'd managed to get there. Would she still be there though? He'd left her hanging, without so much as a letter back, for days. What if he'd been out for longer than he though? What if she'd given up waiting for him and had left?

All of these worries continued to run through his head as Nezan made his way about the falls searching for a woman that at least vaguely reminded him of Tsukiya. It'd been so long since they'd seen one another that it was hard to imagine she'd look exactly the same but if she didn't he didn't exactly know what to look for. Bundle of flowers in hand, he nervously walked up to the first person that stood out due to her pacing.

"Uhm.... L-Lady Miahome?" She'd told him before that just Tsukiya was fine, but he was such a nervous wreck that it didn't come to mind.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Re: Meeting by the Falls (Kyrit + Tsukiya)

Postby Tsukiya » 01/27/2014 10:01 PM

Her first thought was that he was never coming.

Tsukiya sighed. She knew better than to expect or hope for him to come. Perhaps he even forgot her, though that didn't seem quite right. Or perhaps there was a problem with his... Friend. That was one way to put it, and the best she decided.

Then she heard a familiar voice, distant as the memories of it were, say her name. Her title, more or less. A smile warmed her face and she turned to look at him.

Handsome was the first word that came to mind. Time had not changed that to her. Her gaze shifted from his face to the flowers in his hand, her face warm at the sight, then shifted back to his eyes. He was ever so sweet. That made her fear and tension slip away.

"Nezan..." She spoke slowly to enjoy the way his name felt after so long of it being hidden in the back of her mind. "You, uh... You look well!"

Idiot.
I'm going in for the kill. I'm doing it for the thrill. I'm hoping you'll understand and not let go of my hand.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 126
Donate