Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Do enjoy, my little friend(Private)

Postby Kyrit » 01/04/2008 6:21 PM

(In human form)

The Memorial kuhna stopped walking, looking up at the darkening sky with a soft smile. The sun was setting, and it was such a beautiful image out here away from the city. Now Oni just needed to wake up so that he could see it. Even if he didn't wake for the setting of the sun, he would get to see the lights strung along the trees and the stars shimmering within the sky.

"It's been quite a while..." he spoke in a whisper, letting out a small sigh. His soft blue eyes held a look of remorse within them. Had something bad happened when he had been at Idalani before? He never had spoke of his past to others. The eldest doctor of the clinic in Nabias let his hand run through his silky black hair, streaked with glistening silver mixed in. "I hope he enjoys it here..."
(Hehe. Time for Oni and Reive to get their bonding time.)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Oni [28]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 01/04/2008 8:08 PM

The wheelchair-bound Cake Kuhna remained deeply asleep for a few more minutes, before completely and totally coming awake. But not in a startled fashion. It was quick, yes, but it was also almost 100% smooth, and so it was hard to tell he'd even woken up. Silently, he DID watch the sun set, and saw the stars come out and twinkle into the night sky. He still looked tired. Tired, worn-out, overwoked, and generally not in good shape. But he looked happy, and that was really all that mattered. His eyes shifted to take in Reive's form.

"Thank you." was all he whispered, before going back to watching the lights in the trees, and the stars twinkling.

The moonlight broke from a cloud after that, and washed the entire area in silvery-white. Oni's face and hair were touched by the silver, and made him look softer, gentler - even moreso than he already was. It also served to enhance his beauty. Everything is pretty when seen through the eternal filter of the moon's light.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/04/2008 8:21 PM

Reive's eyes slid down to look at Oni, a soft smile on his face. "No need to thank me. A clinic is no place for a young boy to spend all his time." He sat down on a rock and continued, "I consider this place to be a great place to go for those in need of rest and relaxation. The sights alone have a healing touch in my mind."

His words were so soft spoken, true to that of a doctor. Kids, adults, and even a few animals. It didn't matter who he was taking care of. It was usually easy for him yo keep them calm. "Tell me.. have you ever been here before, Oni?"
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Oni [29]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 01/04/2008 8:25 PM

The young one shook his head, and sighed, one hand rising to his chest to rub gently. It hurt. For some reason. His heart hurt. It was some sort of nostalgia, some sort of homesickness. But he'd never been here before, so he didn't know why.

"No..." he said quietly. "It's beautiful. But... it makes my chest tight, for some reason. Like I missed this place. Even though I've never seen it."

He looked confused, and watched the stars above, eyes tracking a shooting star, before looking back at the falls, lit by the moon. Tears came to his eyes.

"I feel... so sad... But so happy at the same time. Looking at it all is like living a dream..."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/04/2008 8:30 PM

"Hurt..?" the memorial kuhna asked slowly. He quickly stood up, pulling the stethoscope from around his neck. "Tell me. Is this like any of your regular pain?"

Reive was now worried about the little cake kuhna. Any sort of heart pain was bad, meaning that he may need to take Oni back in to the clinic. Please oh please let the little kuhna's pain not be something big.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Oni [30] lvl

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 01/05/2008 8:39 AM

Oni shook his head a bit, but it would probably be a good idea to check him anyway.

"No.. it's not like that. It's sort of like.... Homesickness, really. But I haven't been here before, so I don't know why I'd be feeling it."

His eyes sought Reive's, and a smile touched his lips.

"It's nothing bad. Just unusual, is all. Just wondering why I'd be feeling something like this, if I had never seen this place before. It is beautiful, though. And the night is absolutely magical here."

And it was. He could feel tendrils of the power of the night settling all over, giving a sort of enchanted quality to the falls. It was the perfect night for lovers. Oni was very much aware of this.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/05/2008 5:43 PM

"That sounds better then just pain... but I still don't like hearing that you're in any sort of pain." the man's gentle hands slid Oni's shirt off, resting it on the arm of the wheelchair. He pulled the stethoscope to his ears, resting the metallic piece on the other's pale chest.

"I know you say it's not bad, but this is for safety. Go ahead and take a deep breath." First would be lungs, then he'd check out Oni's heart. Better safe then sorry.

Why worry so much over someone he knew so little of? Why go to such great lengths just to make a patient happy..? Some other doctors would probably be confused by this guy's action, but there was surely something as to his reason.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Oni [31]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 01/05/2008 6:17 PM

Oni inhaled deeply, then exhaled slowly. He knew what the doctor would ask him to do. His lungs sounded... okay. Not 100%, but not wheezy and almost tubercular as they had been before. His eyes sought the doctor's, and held them for a moment before looking off into the distance again.

"I suppose it is better to be safe, rather than to be sorry." he said quietly, and chuckled to himself. "Although - for me, safety is pretty relative."

He wondered why Reive was so interested in him - would go to this length to do things for him. He was probably ten years, if not even more, older than Oni, and had years of experience with other patients under his belt. So why pay particular attention to a sickly, weak, forgettable Cake Kuhna whose body refused to work? Whatever the reason, Oni was content. He felt secure.. safe.. with this man watching over him. Despite his previous words.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/05/2008 6:35 PM

"Lungs sound well. Well... at least better then they did when you came into the clinic." He continued to listen, shifting the stethoscope slightly so it was more over his heart so he could begin to listen to that instead of his lungs.

When the cake kuhna's eyes caught his, his blue orbs didn't stay locked with the other's for long. He looked away and asked, "Is there still any pain?" There was no need to bother Oni with a further check-up if he was feeling better now.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Oni [32]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 01/07/2008 12:37 PM

His heart fluttered like a frantic caged bird. Not a bit of improvement there. But he didn't seem to be in pain from it - either that, or was ignoring the pain. Either way, it wasn't bothering him.

"No... No pain. I suppose I was just musing to myself. It's a beautiful night. Perhaps that's why I feel as though I've missed this place."

Oni chuckled, and reached up to rest HIS hand over the doctor's, trapping it over his heart, and letting him listen even longer without needing an excuse. It was almost as if he didn't want him to stop touching him... Something was going on here between patient and doctor. Something not entirely professional.

"The stars are bright tonight. So is the moon. Winter always seems to bring out those sorts of things."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/11/2008 2:41 PM

Thank Zu'hai that the younger kuhna wasn't in pain right now. With this information told, he let a small smile spread over his face. His free hand rested on Oni's head and he spoke, "Had me worried there... I'm glad that you like it out here though."

The hand that rested ontop of the cake kuhna's head slid back down to his side and he gently pulled back his other hand, eyes traveling to the sky. "Yeah... I always have loved winter..." Most considered spring the time of love, but why not winter? During the winter all he wanted to do when it was really cold out was find someone to snuggle up to.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Oni [33]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 01/11/2008 5:24 PM

Oni felt much the same way about Winter, and he would like nothing better at the moment than to snuggle up with someone he loved... Like Reive for instance. But then again, he didn't know if the doctor felt the same way. It was high time he found out for good. He turned to Reive, and offered him a smile.

"Doctor.... I have a question I want to ask you, and I want you to answer me truthfully. Do you like me? I don't mean - as a friend. I mean in a more intimate manner. Do you... love me?"

He paused to let the question sink in, and rolled himself away from the doctor to the nearest part of the falls, staring at the near-black water as it tumbled down into the more quiet lake at the bottom. He closed his eyes, and just listened to the sound of the falls. Had he made a huge mistake just now? Tears trickled from his closed lids, and he didn't even know why he was crying.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/14/2008 7:10 PM

Reive was a bit surprised by the young kuhna's question. He looked away, soon hearing the rolling of the wheels on the chair. Did he love him...? It was... very unprofessional of him, but he had to admit that there was at least a spark between the two of them. There was even the age difference, but that could easily be overlooked.

The Memorial kuhna slowly walked up behind Oni, lightly resting a hand on his shoulder. "Oni... I can not say at the moment that I truly love you... But I can tell you that I feel a strong bond between us, one that feels as though it may grow into something else." To love... It was something that was hard for him to do now.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Oni [34]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 01/15/2008 10:47 PM

That was a good enough answer for the young Kuhna. He turned to the doctor, and buried his face in his stomach - all he could reach. No. He didn't really even care that Reive was much, much older than him. All he wanted was to be with him right now. Even as his world was starting to go black. He was dying. He knew it. Before he did fade into that darkness, though... he wanted to hear those words. That's why he had to hang on. The coming oblivion was... a little ways off yet. He could stave it off for another few months. But he knew he had to succumb to it in the end, and that scared him. If Reive... could be there with him - could love him even as he was taking his last breath... death might not be so very, very terrifying. He'd been dancing with it since he was a very small child. And doing so was starting to wear thin. Death was starting to win.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/15/2008 11:46 PM

Reive gently wrapped his arms around the younger male's shoulder, holding him close to him. "One thing that I can assure you is that I'm not going to let you slip away. Patient, friend, lover, or even enemy, I can not let another person die while they are under my care." On of his hands raised up a bit, running through Oni's soft hair. Not again... No. He wouldn't allow another to slip through his grasp.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Next