Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

People Watching [Self] [Hunt]

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/05/2016 3:42 AM

Sitting in a tiny little cafe near the falls, Kera was one of the few visitors that came without a partner. Idalani Falls was tourist attraction that especially drew in couples. It was what it was known for. But not only had the young woman came alone, but she had never once been in a relationship to begin with. Okay, maybe in preschool, there was a little boy that called himself her boyfriend, but that was as extensive as it got. By all means, that didn't at all count.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Re: People Watching [Self]

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/05/2016 3:44 AM

She had only just arrived, at least at the cafe.

The earlier part of her day was spent venturing around outside. There were numerous couples snapping pictures together in front of the falls. Some had brought picnic lunches. Others went swimming together. She supposed all of those things could be fun, with a partner. But they didn't really interest her.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/05/2016 3:47 AM

Turning her eyes away from the menu she held in her hands, she watched a same-sex female couple walk in. They were cute, holding hands and laughing together. Kera watched them for a moment as they moved through the cafe to find a place to sit. She noted that they tried to sit away from other people, as best they could. Although, that was a rather difficult task, given how popular the area was, and this being one of the few cafes in this specific location.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/05/2016 3:50 AM

There were other cafes around, she knew that much, they were just dotted all along the falls. It wasn't just the waterfalls, themselves, that tourists ventured out to see. Exploring the lush, exotic area could prove even more interesting, really. And there were also some great spots to observe the myriad of rainbows that were always seen in the skies above the falls.

Once the couple she had been watching sat down and began to look through their menu, she returned to looking at hers. She had only read the first two dishes before her attention had been drawn to them.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/05/2016 3:53 AM

The cafe had fairly simple selections. There was a lunch menu and a dessert menu, but each one was only a single sheet, and double sided. Most of the lunch items were light meals, such as a BLT or chicken caesar salad. She assumed that there weren't many heavy meals, since getting bloated or sluggish while out on a date at the falls just didn't seem like a good idea. No one wanted to feel like that while touring around. It was a lot of walking, as it was, if one really wanted to take in all the sights.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/07/2016 3:53 AM

Kiare had already been seated for ten minutes. She'd dismissed the server twice, asking for more time to look over the menu. It was a possibility that they were getting a bit annoyed with her already, given that they could flip her table until at least thirty minutes after she received her food. But, of course, to even receive her food, it had to be cooked, which meant it had to be ordered. Still, nothing from the lunch menu was really catching her attention. Perhaps she should just order the cheapest thing?

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: People Watching [Self] [Hunt]

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/07/2016 4:03 AM

After another good five minutes of pursuing both menus, she finally came to a decision. Kiare then flagged down her server with a wave of her hand and an, "Excuse me?"

"Yes? Are you ready to order?" The server asked her.

She nodded her head. "Ah, yes. Could I get the bruschetta?" It wasn't even an entree that she had settled for. It was just an appetizer.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate