Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

The Lullaby

Postby jazzylily » 01/15/2008 11:43 PM

Note: Lyrics used through out the story are by Gary Jules, from the song Mad World. I donot own the song in any way, shape or form.
ImageImage

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

Idalani. She had never been there before, heard of its beauty and stories of love, but had never been. Now that she found herself standing on one of the grassy knolls however she felt dissapointed. Weren't the falls supposed to bring you love? Instantly right? Where was her love? The femme lucain growled and shook her head. Why should she care. Her mission wasn't to find love. Jazzy had specifically told her to go to Idalani and relax, not once had she mentioned anything about finding love. Relax, that was what she had been told to do.
"Ok, so...how do I do that?" Narana pondered. She was so good at following orders, taking missions and doing what she was told yet how could something as easy as kicking back be so hard for her to do. Sure she had never truly relaxed in her life but creatures did it on a daily basis, why couldn't she? Pawing the ground a few times the lucain tested the green lumpy expanse in an effort to determine how comfortable it was. After doing this for a minute or so she found a spot soft enough to rest upon. Stiffly bending down, the lucain tried to immitate what the other creatures had done when they had been relaxing.
"This is going to be a long trip." She grumbled to herself as she ackwardly sprawled herself across the grass.
<center>ImageImage</center></center>
<center>Sometimes I’m good but when I'm bad</center>
<center>I'm even better</center>
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 775
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 01/16/2008 12:28 AM

Rainbows were not Enigmas thing. If that was so however, why did he find himself now surronded by them. Happy, colorful, sparkling rainbows. The mercenary lucain had never been more disgusted in his life. Yet here he was, in Idalani. It wasn't the type of place you would find a lucain of his sorts wandering about in, but had you come that particular day, there he would be, in all his murderous glory.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 01/21/2008 2:44 PM

Narana sighed. She was far from having any sort of fun and she was a bit disappointed in the fact that no male in silver armor had pranced up, professing his love to her. She shook her head. Never in her life had she thought of love so much in one day. As far as she was concerned love had been off the radar as far back as she could remember. Growling over her silly wonderings the lucain pushed herself up off the ground. She had all the freedom in the world at the moment and she was going to use it.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Blinking his eyes a bit Enigma tried to adjust his eyes to the sun which seemed to be getting brighter and happier by the minute. He wasn't used to so much bright happiness; instead he had lived a life in the shadows up until this point. His freedom had always been limitless with no rules. To most creatures this would sound ideal but for Enigma it was rather...lonely. Maybe that was why he now found himself where he was.  He had always heard that Idalani was a place where one could find out how to be truly happy.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

"Hmm."Narana cooed as she looked down into the stream in front of her. Tiny minnows swam about, snapping up bits of algae and anything else a fish might eat. "You all certainly live a care free life huh?"The femme smiled, dipping her paw into the water causing the fish to scatter. This made her laugh. "Silly creatures, I won't hurt you."Narana rolled her eyes. She observed the fish for a few more minutes before diverting her attention elsewhere. Idalani was so beautiful yet there was a lack of anything to do, especially if you were a task oriented lucain such as Narana.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 01/21/2008 2:45 PM

Enigma narrowed his eyes. He had been a top a small grassy knoll for a good three minutes now trying to sort out his thoughts. Below him was a femme lucain who was staring down into a stream talking to herself.
"That's weird."He mumbled. Shaking his head he began to approach. She may seem crazy but she was beautiful. "Excuse, me miss?"Was all the male could mumble out.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate