Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/18/2007 8:36 PM

As Yin leapt in next to Skelec, all thoughs happy memories of her past came flooding back. She went back far from the time she met Jackel. Her and Lita would go to Jawan and run along the beach and swim in the salty water, or they'd go to Aldrec to pull pranks and practicle jokes. Good times.

Skelec snapped back to reality and splashed Yin again. The transparent girl swam closer to him and licked his cheek tenderly. She smiled, truly heartfelt. "Thank you so much, Yin." She knew that wherever Lita was, the prismatic was watching over Skelec with a smile on her face.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/22/2007 9:10 PM

Skelec giggled slightly as she noticed Yin studdering. She pushed herself back up onto land and shook her transparent pelt, her bones clinking. Looking back at Yin, she sat down and smiled happily. "You gonna come up here with me?" she said expectantly.

OOC: Sorry its short. My parents are kicking me off cause the typing is 'distracting'. ~_~

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/15/2007 6:12 PM

Skelec grinned. "Seems so." she giggled. "I probably should get home now though. You can come if you want. Kitsune doesn't mind visiters." With that, she darted into the bushes and watched to see if he'd follow.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous