Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

A Ghost of her former Self {CLOSED}

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/04/2007 10:31 PM

She looked up as she sat a ways from the spray of the waterfall. The rainbows danced in the sky above her. Oh what a cheerful, romantic place this was. Her eyes, however, held nothing but pain. Her past had left her scarred spiritually and physically, and in turn, she seemed completely empty. Was it luck that she wasn't a complete soulless?

Her bones clinked together as she got up to move somewhere where she wouldn't get her transparent fur wet. Laying next to a rock, she watched the waterfall with an unchanging expression. A tear slid down her face as scenes from her past flashed in her mind. Resting her head on her paws, she layed there, eyes still in a painful state. This broken down girl was named Skelec.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/05/2007 10:17 PM

OOC: Skelec's story is in the pet stories section if you want to have a bit of inside on her ^^.

Her ear swiveled back and she turned her head slowly to see the male chaos leap through the bushes. Her eyes, however, didn't change their empty expression. "Hello...." she said quietly, her tail hanging limp over the rock. Her bones rattled as she hopped to the soft grass below and layed down. "I'm Skelec...Who are you?" Her wings faded in and out of focus as she layed them down along her back.

Was this Tali part of the Circle? She honestly didn't care. She doubted he was in that organization, but if he turned out to be, whatever else they planned to do to her would not matter now.

Would he be able to refill this empty shell?

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/06/2007 8:37 PM

OOC: The only character in the story that currently excists on Evelon is Skelec. Lita and Sharingan and the Circle members were just ones I made up.

Skelec just gazed at him. Her expression was as empty as a void Tali, but her eyes were swirling pools of painful memories. "Depends..." shesaid at Yin's question. "If your part of the Circle, I suggest you leave..." Her voice was steady and calm, showing no signs of hostility whatsoever. "Nothing they can do to me would be any worse than the harm they've caused..."

The transparent Tali layed her head on her paws once again. "My poor Lita....." She sent Yin an image of a time long past. A picture of a prismatic Tali, her colors fading as she layed on the stones, dead. "My best friend....We were like sisters...She was so innocent..." A tear slid down her face as she remembered the night things went wrong. "I'll bet...You wouldn't believe me if I told you I used to be a saffron Tali..." She shifted her eyes in his direction, still laying on her paws.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/06/2007 10:26 PM

Skelec made no attempt to drive Yin away when he layed next to her. "I tried to warn them....That skulcking cursed Jackel...I knew he was up to something...." HEr tail actually showed a bit of movement as she curved it around her. "I gave up everything in order to save my old love....But the dispicable lechur still joined them.....Leaving me there...."

She had been keeping her tone steady until Sharingan was mentioned. "I gave up everything to save his life! That carpetfang would have let him die right then and there if I hadn't...." She turned away as the tears started to flow. "I gave up my shining pelt....And they didn't give me an option to save Lita....But when they brought Sharingan back, he left with them....He said I wasn't beautiful anymore...." Tears were now streaming down her face as the memories of her scarring past filled her mind.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/08/2007 11:24 AM

Her expression didn't change as Yin blurted the last statement, but her ears twitched and her eyes actually shown just a little more besides pain. "Sharingan was....Prone to beautiful Tali....That's the only reason he loved me...He'd only praise me on my beauty, never my modest nature....Then after I...Payed for his life, he didn't see me as beautiful anymore...."

She layed her head against Yin's chest. Maybe there were some in the world she could trust...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/11/2007 1:57 PM

Skelec didn't move, but she did speak. "You don't know me, yet your so set on helping me....Why is that? I'm not the saffron beauty I used to be....Why would you go through so much trouble for me?" She lifted her head to look at him.

The pain in her eyes was slowly filtering it's way out, and she began to feel less empty. I'v been so soulless for years....Why am I feeling anything more? Could it be this stranger...? I do not know...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/12/2007 10:35 PM

Skelec smiled. For the first time since she had been cursed several years ago, she was smiling. "Yin...Thank you so much." she said as she looked at him. For the first time, her eyes had begun to fill with something besides pain. Her tail began swaying slowly. She hoped the clinking of her bones wouldn't disturb him.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/16/2007 4:46 PM

Skelec began to stand. Going over to the water, she dipped a paw in it tentivley. "I'v been wondering if I can still swim as good as I could before." Suddenly, she leapt in with a splash. Her transparent form swam gracefully, and she playfully splashed Yin. "You comin' or what?"

These feelings...The carefree, playful feelings she had had so many years ago. They had been sealed away for so long, cursing her to an empty life. But this Tali, he had somehow maneged to open her. Skelec would never know how he did it, and she wouldn't care. She was only so happy that he had come along.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next