Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Anniversary Date[Quest][P:Lith,Saahs,Kylo][M:L,Nudity]

Postby Kylo » 05/03/2017 7:00 PM

(Shoto)
(Human Form)

It had been a long while since the three of them could just go somewhere and relax. With how chaotic things were in the village along with raising two children, you tended to not have a lot of free time. The kids were old enough to watch themselves now, and they had all arranged their schedules to give them a couple days off together. So finally after much planning here they were.

Of course the idea of the trip had been Shoto's once again. Not that Kakashi and Obito weren't able to be romantic, they just were not very...conventional about it. Especially if it involved public places or the chance of socialization outside of themselves. Which was why he had made sure to reserve them a private spring where there would be no chance of them having to share a space with other couples.

Dressed in a simple, but nice, kimono, Shoto smiled happily at his husbands as they headed to the check in counter. He pulled out their reservation papers and handed them over to the woman working the desk and then paid for their stay before taking the keys from her and heading down to their room.

(Shoto-1)

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate

Re: Anniversary Date[Quest][P:Lith,Saahs,Kylo][M:L,Nudity]

Postby Saahs » 05/03/2017 7:20 PM

(( Obito, human form ))

Going out in public wasn't as much of a mental disaster as it used to be for Obito. But there was still a hefty amount of anxiety that came with it. His brain was still wired to expect the worst, regardless of where he was, right now immediately. But, he was improving. For once, he didn't hide weapons in his clothes...

No, really, he didn't. Honest to gods, this time.

Obito trailed next to Shoto, dressed in a kimono equally simplistic but easy on the eye. As always, his attempts to tame his hair went about as swimmingly as having someone allergic to hay look for a needle in a huge bale of the stuff. Which meant, it was wild looking as ever. No amounts of hair products or brushing could tame it, and he wasn't entirely sure why he bothered. So, he opted to simply dampen it and brush it down, so it at least didn't look entirely like he'd just woken up and left it be.

Waiting for Shoto to be given the room keys, he glanced around at his surroundings. Not much beyond a smile was offered to the hostess. He sort of missed being able to be friendly to people, but it was still... tricky. Maybe with time, he'd get the hang of it again.

With the keys in their possession, he followed after Shoto, glancing back to Kakashi to make sure he hadn't strayed off.
(( Obito ; 1 ))
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1122
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 05/03/2017 9:03 PM

((Kakashi, human form))

Kakashi honestly couldn't remember they'd been out and about to just relax. Months, at the very least. And that wasn't touching how long it'd been since they'd last been on a romantic outing. It had taken some effort to find some time in their schedules where they'd all be available, but here they were. A private spa reserved for the three of them and everything.

Dressed similarly to Obito and Shoto, Kakashi followed closely behind them, stopping to look at a rack of souvenirs while Shoto handled getting the room keys. It was a gesture born more of idleness than genuine interest. When they received the keys, Kakashi waved at the hostess, smiling at her from behind his mask, before following his husbands down the hall. Once out of sight of others, he reached up and affectionately ruffled Obito and Shoto's hair, a impulsive gesture he didn't allow himself too often.

But that was what this was about, right?

((Kakashi ; 1))

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 738
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/03/2017 9:40 PM

Shoto could not help but let out a soft hum of delight when Kakashi ruffled his hair. He loved to have his hair played with, and it just felt so nice. He could tell that his husband was already relaxing just by that gesture alone. This was going to be great.

He quickly unlocked their room and let both of his husbands inside before going in himself and closing and locking the door behind them. He then took the time to lean up and kiss them both on the cheek.

"Do you want to go into the springs first, or just stay in here and relax a little?" he asked them as he took off his sandals.

He didn't mind what they did either way, just as long as he could be with them both.

(Shoto-2)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/03/2017 9:56 PM

At first, his shoulders flinched up at the sudden contact. But it was only for a hair of a second, before his head was leaned towards Kakashi's hand and he found himself in a fit of snort-ridden giggles. A sound he'd rarely heard himself make since he was thirteen. And gods, it still sounded like a thirteen year old's laugh. Some things just didn't change. He didn't mind that fact in the slightest, this time.

Kakashi's little gesture seemed to be enough to ease his nerves, which only relaxed further once they were in the privacy of their room. Obito took in a breath then sighed. Holy shit, he forgot what it felt like to have an actual break. Not just from work, but from two kids, and the expectation to cooperate with strangers out in public. Just him and his two lovely husbands. Somewhere, in the back of his head, a little thirteen year old was doing backflips at that word. Husbands.

"I don't care either way," he grunted, bent down while he took off his sandals as well. "We're here to enjoy ourselves. I'll enjoy doing whatever we decide to do... so long as paperwork isn't involved."

(( Obito ; 2 ))

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 05/04/2017 11:27 PM

A smile crept its way under his mask as he watched his husbands' reactions to having their hair fluffed. It helped him relax further, and honestly? He enjoyed listening to Shoto's joyful hums and Obito's silly little giggles.

Gods, those giggles were so nice to hear.

He leaned into the little cheek smooch and slipped past Shoto, shirking his sandals off as well before finding a portion of wall to lean on. "Well clearly, we have to get you some paperwork," Kakashi teases, a grin flashing at Obito from beneath his mask. "But seriously, I wouldn't mind staying in here for a little while before we go to the springs."

((Kakashi ; 2 ))

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/09/2017 5:49 PM

Shoto headed over to the bed and sat down and smiled at his lovely husbands. Oh gods he was never going to get over the fact that he was married to both of his loves. Just seeing the both of them here relaxing made his heart beat faster and his head spin just a little. He patted next to him in invitation for his husbands to join him on the bed.

"Want to lay down together?"

He wasn't trying to suggest they do anything in bed besides just laying there together. It'd be nice to just relax into the soft mattress together and maybe talk to pass the time.

(Shoto-3)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/10/2017 2:43 AM

Obito slowly turned his head to face Kakashi with a steady gaze. His voice was lowered to a dramatic whisper, a small shake of his head. "You wouldn't dare." And then a tiny smile cracked on his already cracked face. Followed by an ugly snort. He jabbed a finger at his masked husband. "I find any papers back at home that weren't there before I swear I'll kill you." Coming off as joking was a bit of a rusty task for him, but he tried.

But his attention to his second husband (the less gremlinish one!!), nodding his head with a slightly wider grin. "Yeah? I think that'd be a hell yeah." And with that, he suh-liiiid over to the bed. At first he fumbled about easing down onto it, worried about frumpling his kimono. But then his worry and fucks to give packed their things and headed for the beach without him. And he flopped over onto the bed, rolling over to let the other two clamber up after him.

(( Obito ; 3 ))

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 05/13/2017 3:02 AM

"I dunno, Obito, would I? Would I?" Kakashi shot back, staring Obito down for a moment. "I'll be sure to be far away when that happens." His tone is dry, but to those who know him, it's obvious he's telling a joke. The scarred man's smile only made him smile and he reached out and tapped Obito's finger to the side when he got pointed at. Which was quickly followed by a nose boop.

It was just the three of them, it didn't matter what he did.

Following Obito's example, Kakashi slid into the bed right up next to him, making sure to leave enough room for Shoto. He stretched out a bit, making himself comfortable via removing his mask and setting it to the side before slipping his arms behind his head.

They had barely started their vacation and Kakashi felt more relaxed than he had in years.

((Kakashi ; 3))

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/15/2017 6:15 PM

Shoto smiled and laughed at his husbands' jokes as he climbed in beside Kakashi and reached out to stroke his cheek. They were both so handsome and even more so when they were relaxed and smiling like this. He couldn't be happier to see them like this. He wished he could make this last forever. Just the three of them relaxing with each other.

"No more paper work, we're all already drowning in it," he gently ribbed Kakashi.

"Besides we have underlings to help with it all. Let the next generation learn how to fill out forms. And besides Naruto needs practice with hand writing still. His filled out health forms are nearly illegible. I had to confer with Sakura for an hour just to figure out if he had fractured his ribs or his knees."

He cuddle up to Kakashi and giggled.

"I just can't believe we finally have time all to ourselves. No kids, no paperwork, no underlings running around begging for help because they can't read a simple paper. Just us, the springs, and a comfy bed."

(Shoto-4)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/16/2017 8:49 PM

"I'll stab you with a very long kunai." He batted Kakashi's shoulder softly as he was joined on the bed. "Really, really long one." Would the word he was looking for be 'spear'? Absolutely not. A small fit of snorts escaped him, before he scooted closer to his beloveds. There was only a hair of reluctance, that doubt that he wouldn't somehow lose his wits and ruin everything with not but a simple touch.

But no such thing happened. With a sigh, he draped an arm over Kakashi, hand reached out just far enough to caress Shoto's chest fondly. Even if he wasn't quite comfortable entirely yet, it was nice to have the time, a chance, to at least work his way towards being so.

Looking over to Shoto, he chuffed with amusement. "I suddenly feel better about my handwriting. One hand bounces from being too shaky to moving too fast, and the other's... pretty sure anything with an even slightly tapered end is meant for stabbing things."

( Obito ; 4 )

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 05/19/2017 10:46 PM

A pitiful little "Ow" escaped Kakashi in response to Shoto's gentle ribbing and yet again to Obito's batting. It didn't hurt of course, but he was feeling silly and what a perfect time to take advantage of such a thing. "I think at that point it's just a sword, Obito."

So he was taking the middle ground this time, huh? Sweet. The ninja scooted a little closer to Obito in order to allow Shoto to do the same and repositioned his arms back behind his head again.

Really, what what did he do to deserve these two? How in the world did he find not one, but two wonderful people?

"Aww, come on," Kakashi whined lightly, pouting at Shoto. "Obito needs the practice too--Do not get me started on Naruto's handwriting, it's worse than a doctor's scrawl."

((Kakashi ; 4))

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/22/2017 3:03 PM

Shoto chuckled lightly at Kakashi's sword comment. He wasn't too far off base though. He scooted over to get closer to Kakashi, and leaned his head against the side of his chest.

"Well in that case, you can practice too, Kakashi."

He sighed happily and nuzzled up against Kakashi. He turned to lay on his side and slip an arm around Kakashi's waist.

"Or we can all forget about this writing thing and cuddle instead," he suggested cheerfully. "What do you think, Obito?"

(Shoto-5)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 05/26/2017 7:54 PM

Obito shook his head. "No, not a sword. It's its own thing." Craning his neck, he shot Kakashi a foul look that only a child would typically get away with. Sadly, Obito tended to only have two settings: bat-shit loony tunes, or mildly sane but childish. And right now he was precariously balanced on the ledge of the latter. But if it meant he could pretend to have had a childhood? To have had a chance at--and enjoying--being young and happy? It was worth a little childishness.

Twirling a finger daintily, he pointed to Shoto. "Yes, I like that idea. No paper, no writing. Just lazing on one another like sensible adults." As if he knew what being sensible entailed. But no matter. He burrowed his face into Kakashi's shoulder. And because so his voice was muffled, but his expression made his statement a little easier to catch. "This is nice."

(( Obito ; 5 ))

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 05/27/2017 7:41 PM

Kakashi scoffed softly at the implication his handwriting was less than legible. "I'm offended, my penmanship is perfectly fine, how dare you, he teased, pouting at Shoto in fake offense.

Seeing the others scoot closer, he slipped his arms out from under his head in order to give them more room to snuggle, one arm for each of his husbands.

"It's sword adjacent." He shot Obito an equally immature look back. There were two people he could for sure use that look on and get away with it. Probably three. Obito, Gai, and Shoto.

He took a couple of moments to nuzzle his nose into both Obito and Shoto's hair, breathing their scent in. His eyes closed and his expression visibly relaxed a little. "It is nice..."

((Kakashi ; 5))

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate