Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Has Fate Drawn us Together At Last? [For Kuhnas on the KLA]

Postby SpringsSong » 09/06/2007 1:44 PM

ImageImage
ImageImage
[In Order] Apollo, Aaron, Wyra, Vanita Ashani "Asha", Aya

"Oh, come on, Aaron!  You know you want to find a lifemate!" A male Arkuhna said as a group of five Kuhnas entered the area known as Idalani Falls.  Their trainer, the owner of the Kuhna Lovers Anonymous, had set up a meeting spot for any KLA kuhnas here in Idalani.

"Oh, shove off, Apollo!  I'm only looking for a female Kamo Kuhna who doesn't mind a little blood and a few good war stories!" Aaron, the male Common Kuhna with the scar on his leg, snapped.  It was true; on his profile, he had specified that he was seeking a female Kamo Kuhna lifemate.

"Boys, boys!  I know I have no right to speak to you like this, but shut it!  Fire sent us here to enjoy ourselves, dangit!" Wyra, a female Calamikuhna, said.  Her seeking challenge was harder: she was seeking either a Berry Kuhna or a Preluhna.  At the time, she was devastated: she was going through separation anxiety from Aditi, her little baby Hoarfrost Kuhna.

"Cheer up, Wyra!  I'm sure you'll find someone who's right for you here! ...unlike me, of course..." Vanita Ashani, or Asha, an orange Ancient Kuhna, said.  She was referring to her own 'promised' lifemate whom she thought was dead.  She sighed; why bother dredging up the past?

Now, of course, little Aya spoke.  "I just hope that there's a Calamikuhna out there that can take my desire to research the species--the first Sugarberry Kuhnas were born yesterday, by the way." Aya said, puffing out her little chest.  She prided herself in being like Stoffelees in keeping track of Kuhnas.  All five Kuhnas fell silent as they waited for other Kuhnas to arrive.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Hannah Kerela » 09/06/2007 8:09 PM

[center]Image
Cecilia

The female padded up to the falls, having been told she might make a few friends here. Her white pelt with fading and unfading black markings and her pale tan flames marked her as an Elder Kuhna. She gently padded up to the group. "Excuse me," she said softly and melodically. "Is this the meeting spot for KLA?" she asked.

[[Cecilia: 1]]
So see the leaves fall to the ground,
And see them lying all around,
But still I can't see you.
And there's a wind that plays in the air
Flying around, how it does not care,
And the seasons pass away,
And I still sit here lonely each and every day,
Wondering what's gone wrong
'Cause I don't remember seasons lasting oh so long,
Oh so long...

Hannah Kerela
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 58
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/07/2007 2:34 PM

Aya smiled brightly at Reli.  "Ooh!  You're one of the Sugarberry twins?  Pleased to meet ya, Reli!  My name's Aya.  It means 'colorful' in Japanese, my trainer says.  Also says it fits me perfectly." Indeed, the name would fit her, as she was a Spectrakuhna.

Apollo turned to Cecilia and blinked.  "Ah, um... yes, I do believe it is, ma'am.  Allow me to introduce myself.  I am Apollo, and my companions are Aaron, Wyra, Asha, and Aya." The Arkuhna said, pointing to each Kuhna as he said their name.

"You'd be in the right place, indeed." Wyra said.  "Though I do not know why my trainer sent me here with my profile..." She said.  Under the 'Seeking' part, she put that she was looking for either a Berry or a Preluhna as her partner.

Asha bowed her head.  "Greetings, Elder Kuhna.  'Tis an honor to see another one of my race--even if you are of the highest order--amongst us." She said respectfully.  A pang of hurt sailed through her heart as she recalled the age-old rumor that her parents were two Elder Kuhnas.

Aaron looked to the two Common Kuhnas.  "Yes, we are indeed the other Kuhnas in this meeting.  So... your trainer must have requested that you be added to the KLA?  Or did your trainer merely put you up there, having the privilege of being one of Fire's assistants?" He asked.

{2 x5}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 09/07/2007 7:41 PM

Arshi was walking quietly through the area,a little sign in her tails.She sighed,one of the few sounds she was able to make,as it was not her desicion to be here.Her owner had insisted and told her it had something to do with finding a companion,so she came.Noticing a bunch of kuhnas,she sat down and held the sign up in her front paws.It read:"KLA?"
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/08/2007 6:55 PM

Apollo turned around as he heard the sigh.  When he saw the Kuhna's sign, he nodded.  "Yes, this is the KLA." He said, looking the Arkuhna over.  "Name?" He asked.

Aaron, meanwhile, turned to Helix and Twist.  "Oy.  I cannot believe my trainer made me come out here..." He said, shaking his head.

"Tell me about it.  I hear Tali?±a and Ryen are going to Wilt'no to train for the war, along with a Trikuhna.  Her name's Ashilata." Wyra said, plopping down.

"Hey, calm down, Wyra.  At least you know your parents and know you have a chance at love.  I know not who my parents are, nor do I believe I have a chance at love." Asha snapped, sighing.

Aya looked about.  "So... what d'you like to do in your spare time, Reli?" She asked.

{3 x5}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 09/08/2007 7:50 PM

Arshi quickly reversed her sign and scribbled her name.Holding it up,she looked around at the kuhnas.He seemed to be the only Arkuhna.She sighed and her mind started to drift away...Arshi shook her head to came down to earth,this was a male arkuhna in front of her,she had to focus.The only thing was,keeping your mind on earth is hard in a inspiring place like this and you're Arshi.
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Hannah Kerela » 09/09/2007 2:10 PM

Cecilia observed what was happening calmly, following the kuhnas with her eyes. She looked at Asha. "It makes me proud to see that at least some Ancient Kuhnas remain that have manners," she noted, a touch of pride in her voice. She looked at Reli. "What an adorable kit," she praised him. She sighed, thinking about how eager Musi had been to have her profile submitted to the KLA. She couldn't help but wonder if she was here because Musi wanted kits, or because Musi wanted to help her.

[[Cecilia: 2]]
Oh so long...

Hannah Kerela
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/09/2007 6:10 PM

Wyra sighed.  "One of my two daughters was traded away for another Kuhna, Fire tried to get her back for me, but couldn't; and I just feel... gah." She said.  She was truly frustrated.

Asha nodded.  "I agree.  I have only met two Ancients in my time with my trainer; and they were trying to decode something to do with the fall of our race.  I joined them for a short time until we moved to the new Lands." She said.  Of course, she lied about the 'tow other Ancients'.  She had met a third, but she thought he was dead.

Apollo nodded to Arshi with a deep respect.  "Pleased to meet you, Arshi.  I'm Apollo." He said.

Aaron continued to look around, and Aya said, "I like to research our race in my spare time.  That's how I knew you were the first of your kind.  My sister is also the first of her kind; a Doomsberry Kuhna." She said.

{4 x5}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Hannah Kerela » 09/09/2007 7:30 PM

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," Cecilia said to Wyra compassionately. "That must be hard on you," she thought about how she would feel if she had had kits torn away from her and swallowed. She wouldn't have been able to live with the pain, she knew. She wondered vaguely about that new girl at the pen, Hannah. Would she try that?

[[Cecilia: 3]]

((Haha, I'm the new girl... *decided to throw herself onto Evelon as a trainer instead of just using Musi/Siren/Yuri*))
Oh so long...

Hannah Kerela
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 09/09/2007 7:56 PM

Arshi nodded back.He seemed to be quite the nice kuhna.Quickly ersing the things that were on her sign before,she decided to inspect the group a bit closer up.Maybye she could sketch a few...No,her owner wanted her to socialize,she did enough sketching already.
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/10/2007 12:51 PM

Aaron cleared his throat and addressed the whole group.  "Okay, my friends.  Even though we may or may not want to be here, we are still here, so I might as well ask if any of you brought your profiles."  At this, he pulled out his profile and allowed it to be passed around to the girls.

Apollo sighed and pulled out his own profile and began to let the other females read it.

Aya, Wyra, and Asha all kept their profiles well-hidden; for not many other males had shown up yet, so it wasn't really much use taking out their profiles.

{5 x5}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next