Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

The Sanctury Flower {Azura and Souseiseki}

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/27/2008 2:54 PM

[center]Image

Setsuna was walking down to see the Falls as the sunlight was peacful and the Water falls were sparkling in the Sun.  t This reminds me of Gods gate.  So peacful.  So, so Charming.  It feels like I'm under a spell, he thought to himself.  Setsuna brought out his brush and some paer.  He decided to paint a portrit of Heaven, with his sister, Krill, in the middle of heaven.
{Setsuna-1}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 03/27/2008 3:55 PM

Lily

Lily sauntered down to the water's edge, tails waving happily. Today was going just perfect. She'd finally managed to get out of the house for a bit. Not that she didn't like being a house pet. Sometimes she got a bit of "cabin fever" as her brother often called it.

The one thing that was making this day extra great was the reason she was out of the house. She was here to meet a guy! Oh, wow. She didn't get to meet very many males outside the ones back home. Sure, Adurna, Wadel, and Iyler were nice enough, but Adurna's emo, Wadel's a major casa nove, and Iyler's her brother. This guy was, hopefully, none of those things. Espcially not like her brother.

Holy Moofius, Iyler got on her nerves sometimes. He was always in his little corner reading or doing something "more important" than playing with her. Sometimes he was such a jerk!

She took a deep breath. Maybe this guy would be more like Shine, her best friend. Shine was the female Cake Kuhna Lily hung around with most of the time. The two had s much in common, some swore they were the siblings, not Lily and Iyler.

Lily sat down, paws dangeling just above the water. Maybe this guy would be different from anyone she'd ever met. There were a lot of "maybes" in her life. This guy could very well break all those maybes and be more wonderful than she could ever imagine. Maybe.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1072
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/27/2008 4:31 PM

When Setsuna was done painting, he saw the girl he was suposeto meet.  He put his brush around his colar and walked over to her.  Krill was farr different from him.  She was a silent girl, not talkative.  She rather hang around with Roy then him.  He sat right next to her in interest.  "Are you the one I'm supose to meet?  You're alot prettier then I expected for a common kuhna," he said, with truthful eyes.  "Tell me.  What's your name."
{2}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 03/27/2008 4:56 PM

Lily glanced over as she heard a voice comment on her appearance. Not particularly flattering comment, but a comment nontheless. He'd also asked for her name.

"Lily," she responded, casting a slightly scrutinizing eye over him. He was a hansome Arkuhna. She'd give him that. "You're nothing like Wadel," she added, laughing slightly. "He'd be all, 'Your eyes are like melting pools of sapphires that stir my very core. Your beauty is so surpassingly brilliant that I can barely cast my eyes upon your radience.'" She was saying this mainly to test him. She had a few breedings lined up and might possibly get a couple more. If he was the jealous type, he probably wouldn't want the other males near here. And she couldn't have that, now, could she?

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/27/2008 7:56 PM

"Dahahahah.  Well, I'm nothing like that, Lily.  I'm more of a listener to people, instead of the flirting kind of way.  I'm Setsuna by the way."  He was just sitting there like no one was interested in him.  "So.  Do you have any siblings or anything?  But I might as well say that my life is sorta sucks."
{3}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 03/27/2008 8:42 PM

"Siblings?" This Arkuhna sounded genuinly interested. "Yeah. I've got a brother. He's a jerk. What else is there to say?" She shrugged. "Why does your life suck?" For a conversationilist, this guy was definentally better than the guys back home. None of them ever started any kind of conversation with "My life sorta sucks." He had managed to catch her attention with that comment.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/27/2008 8:52 PM

"Hm?  Well.  Let's see.  How should I put this.  Uh, people think I'm a flirtter with the girls.  And some say I have three wings, but I don't.  And my sister, Krill, despizes me for my sence of personality.  She's my sister, but she likes Roy more...  It's dicusting.  That's why.  Krill torches me by spreading rumors, and she whips me with her chain like no ones buisness," said Setsuna, and his eyes were blurry from crying about his life.
{4}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 03/27/2008 10:33 PM

Aww! Lily thought. His life really does suck. She moved to sit beside him, one tail winding around his back comfortingly. This was definentally not the answer she had been expecting.

"What's wrong with flirting?" She asked. "Wadel does it all the time. As for the three wings thing, I think that would be kinda cool. You know, you'd stand out a bit." She gave a slight laugh. "Your sister sounds like more of a jerk than my brother. And that's saying something."

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/28/2008 5:22 PM

"You don't mind flirting?  I always do it to any girl I find.  Even once I did it to my sister.  I got arrested for Flirting with her.  That's why I don't speak with girls, until now.  Thanks to you Lily," said Setsuna.  "And my sister should be in the war, instead of Blaze.  She always thrusted me, and didn't mind the flirting."
{5}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 03/29/2008 7:57 PM

"My, you are a strange one," Lily remarked, shaking her head slightly. "People usually tell me to shut up, and you're thanking me for talking. I like it." She turned her gaze back to the waterfall, the mist tickeling her face. "And, you're welcome."

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/30/2008 3:34 PM

"People tell you to shut up?  Well, that's really rude of them," said Setsuna.  "So what's your life about?  I bet your life is better then mine."
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 03/30/2008 5:38 PM

"My life's not that great either," Lily said, smiling. "My brother's a jerk. Most of the time, he claims he's not related to me. Although the can be a good thing. the one person, well, actually Kuhna, that understands me is probably Shine. She's this Cake Kuhna I grew up with. She really needs to lay off the sugar, and Pocky, the other Cake, isn't really helping." She let out a long sigh. "This is why people tell me to shut up. I talk too much."

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/30/2008 5:47 PM

"Wow.  So Shine is like your best friend of all?  Blaze is my friend, she's this Albie.  She stood up for me, when Krill was harsh.  But now, it's different.  And I think that you talking alot is nice.  You remind me of Blaze," said Setsuna.  "If only she was back, my life would be normal again."  He sighed at the point, then humed at a tune that calmed him down.
{7}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 04/06/2008 8:25 PM

Lily sighed, not really for any reason in particular. She kinda liked this boy. There was just something about him that was intreaguing. It drew her in, making her want to ask more questions. Which she did.

"What's that song?" It wasn't a really good topic in particular, but it was something. Her hind paw was tapping with the rythm, even though she hadn't meant for it to. She'd rather steer the conversation away from families and friends at war. Not that she had any friends at war to talk about.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 04/07/2008 5:32 PM

"Hm?  the song?  It's called Requim of Spirits," said Setsuna.  "Any other questions that you have?  I might as well tell you everything that I know."
{8}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items