Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Postby Kyrit » 09/25/2007 6:54 PM

'Just a passing creature' wouldn't calm him, so Xyren ran forward, bounding after Tarot. Sure, the acron had come from the sky, but there weren't any creaatures in his sight in the trees or air. Not very logical... but then again not too many thought logically when they were mad.
(Bleh.. crappy post. >>)
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/26/2007 6:05 PM

Tasera looked about, sniffing the air.  She could catch the scent of a Sahound that was quickly fading, and she could also catch the scent of a Matches.  She gave a warning snarl, as though the Matches were within hearing range, and that snarl translated into, "Don't think you can get away with that so easily..." She looked around with crystal blue eyes, watching as Xryen chased after what must have been the Sahound she smelled earlier.

{36}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Mojave » 09/26/2007 10:30 PM

Mixuy, understanding as there were plenty of lucain back home, immediately took flight. He soared away up the mountain side. Tarot, hearing the lumbering lucain behind him, whirled around to face his persuer. A high pitched snarl, resonating deep in his throat simultaneously, emanated from his writhing lips as he bared his fangs. Tail raised high, he prepared himself for whatever this lucain brought to the floor.

T: 8
M: 8
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 09/26/2007 10:39 PM

Compared to a sahound, a creature that would range anywhere from two to four feet tall, the male lucain that stood at a good six feet tall, and not even fully grown,(Heh. Looked at the size chart. =P) was a rather large creature. He stopped in his tracks, looking down at the imperial pet with bared fangs, his hackles raised. A snarl came forth from Xyren's throat before he spoke out, "Do you think that it is funny to cause trouble? Places like this are meant to be peaceful."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/27/2007 12:57 PM

Tasera caught sight of the fleeing Hollow Matches and barked.  "You'd be wise to not do that again... didn't you learn that this place is supposed to be peaceful, tranquil..." She growled as the Matches fled before she would run to catch up with Xryen.  She wasn't one of the females that would just sit back and watch the male fight; for she was one of the femmes that could fight if needed.

{37}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 09/29/2007 11:53 AM

What are you talking about? I've only been taking a stroll- until you decided to chase after me. And I want to know why. Tarot growled back. True, he had stood there to upset the lucain, but he had just been walking around. When Tasera came up, Tarot snarled even louder, Two against one? I guess we're right to think you lucain are nothing more than men in dog skins. How low. Tarot arched his neck, keeping the two in his line of vision, but took a step back. He could handle himself against one lucain, but maybe not two.

At that time, Mixuy circled back, stopping by a pool on the way. He drank some and then bathed. Now clean, he finished his circuit back to Tarot. "Tarot!" The matches squawked as he came in for a landing. "There you are! I've searched this whole mountain over and here you are with a couple of lucain." Mixuy peered at Xyren and Tasera with one eye, and then turned back to Tarot, "So what did you have planned tonight?" A stroll. But it's been interrupted by a couple of science experiments. Both turned to stare coldly at the pair of lucian.

T: 9
M: 9
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 09/29/2007 11:37 PM

"Enough!" the lucain barked out, fangs still gleaming in the moonlight. "I will not attack since I have no proof that it is you who did such a thing as to interupt us. All I know is that you were the only one in the area at the time, and that makes you a rather good suspect." He didn't plan on hurting anyone that was turley innocent, but if need be he was ready to send the sahound to an untimely death.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/30/2007 11:34 AM

Tasera growled in annoyance at the Sahound.  "Indeed.  Enough of this." She said, her ears still pressed flat against her skull.  While she certainly didn't believe in harming anyone either--She had risked and lost her life once to save a close friend of hers--she was not afraid of fighting this Sahound until the death either.

{38}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 09/30/2007 4:05 PM

Tarot sneered up at the larger canines, Then we shall be on our way now. So saying, he turned to leave, smirking. Mixuy, however, couldn't resist. "You said he was causing trouble. What kind of trouble? Just out of curiosity." He stood with his feathers fluffed up, "After all, I am Tarot's friend. I could tell you wheather or not he could even have done it." Tarot turned around, and gave Mixuy an unreadable expression.

T: 10
M: 10
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 09/30/2007 10:27 PM

His eyes now fell upon the tiny avion. Had he been talking to him? No... but he might as well at least answer Mixuy's question. Xyren let out a small sigh and spoke, "I know that since he is your friend you'll probably stand up for him anyways and say that he didn't do such a thing. Truth be told it may not have been him. Still, someone threw an acorn at us."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/01/2007 6:58 PM

Tasera nodded.  "Yes, someone did throw an acorn at us.  It hit Xryen on the bridge of his nose." She said, remembering how that had spurned this whole thing.  Her eyes shifted from the Matches to the Sahound and back again, and at last, her gaze settled on Xryen one more time.

{39}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 10/02/2007 11:04 AM

Both bird and hound exchanged a skeptical look. Oh I get it. An acorn falls from it's branch- a natural occurence, I might add- and you automatically think someone threw it at you. Tarot sneered as he once again turned to leave. How very typical of your kind. Tarot left the group, leaving Mixuy standing there, trying not to smile. "He does have a point. How do you know it was thrown at you? Sitting under an oak tree, you take the risk of acorns falling off onto you."

T: 11
M: 11
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 10/03/2007 5:28 PM

A growl rumbled within the lucain's chest, his lips curling back a bit to reveal a few fangs. "Truth be told, the area we were sitting in wasn't right under an oak tree. There are a mixture of trees around here, and we had been beneath a pine tree. I believe acorns don't exactly fall from pine trees if you get what I mean." He spoke the truth at that, and that was why he had to prove himself. He couldn't stand it for a sahound, or any other creature really, to say that he was acussing someone under false pretenses.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/04/2007 10:52 AM

Tasera's ears were still flattened against her skull, clearly annoyed.  "Xryen is one of the most honest people I know; and yes, we were indeed seated under a pine tree.  Even if a branch from an oak tree extended into where the pine tree was--and I know oak trees, and there were none in the direct vicinity in which we were sitting--acorns do not fall at such an angle with only a gentle breeze blowing.  A fearfully strong gale; yes, it might fall at such a slanted angle, but not in a calming, gentle breeze such as this." She said, just wanting to go back and talk with Xryen some more.

{Tasera: 40}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 10/04/2007 2:56 PM

Tarot rolled his eyes That still doesn't explain how I could have thrown it. But I'm not going to stand here and argue with you anymore. Believe whatever you like. Tail flicking about in agitation, Tarot finally left the small group. Mixuy sighed and shrugged. "Well, I'm with him. Try not to sit under the trees. You never know who's running about up here." So saying, the small matches took flight after his friend.

T: 12
M: 12
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext