Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: Memories beside the falls. [Private; Me, Arctic and Fire]

Postby MythicDusk » 06/23/2009 3:14 PM

Akkia said nothing and simply stared at the trees. Luw weakly began to push past before slumping to the floor. "I'm....Sorry..." She mumbled, beginning to curl up, a hollow cough resounding within her mask. Her eyes rolled within there sockets, displaying her unconciousness. Akkia breathed steadily, refusing to display one sign of discomfort on her face. She would simply bear it.

The hollowheart sped across the sky, feeling the wind tear at his hat and goggles, the wind stroking against his scales as he flapped his wings even more furiously. He wanted to lead her away, but he wanted to stay alive aswell. Humming a gentle song to himself, he continued to pick up his pace.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 06/26/2009 3:29 PM

Noali sniffed the air carefully, trying to tell what was coming closer to their spot, but here, a gasp rattled her concentration.  Rosa's eyes were clenched shut, and she was trying to pull her hand away from the spot where she was mending Akks' broken rib.  "Can't... can't!  Help..." she squeaked in a thin, strained voice.  Here, the Cursed Albie crouched and pounced on Rosa, knocking her free from the magic that she was bound to.  Rosa's breathing was shaky, and her eyes kept fluttering open from time to time as she tried to keep conscious.

Amethysta could tell that Rosa was struggling to hang on, and that her attempt to heal Akks' bone had failed.  However, she continued to pursue the Hollowheart--she would for a littlw while longer; then, she would veer off and land deep within the trees and shift into her human form.

[19.2][7.0 x2]
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 06/27/2009 1:28 AM

Malum silently watched as the relowockee stumbled into the clearing and flopped down. After it uttered a few words, it said nothing, and didn't move an inch from its spot. He guessed it was unconscious or dead, thus, was not a threat.

However, its presence quickly took a back seat when the healer suddenly started squeaking something along the lines of "help me." He whipped around just in time to see the cursed albie pounce on her, breaking her away. Apparently, she too was going unconscious. Why was everything getting knocked out cold today?

The other female looked fine, but appeared to be holding in discomfort. It didn't help that the stupid spirit of that slaughter dalma was still trying to bite at her heels. He would have to dispose of it later, but now wasn't the time. No need to confuse those who already have too much to think about.

The Angel of Death glanced outwards through the path they had come through, wondering how the battle out there was going. He had come because he had felt someone was going to die. Maybe his suspicions were going to get proved correct....
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4526
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 06/27/2009 1:48 AM

Akkia coughed loudly, wincing as she attempted to sit upright, her rib still displaced, only succeeding in making herself ache more. She lay back down on the ground with a gentle sigh, her eyes shutting as she attempted to breathe steadily. The rib pressed against her lung, making it difficult for her to breathe. She sighed lightly as she heard more rustling in the crass, turning her head to see Innocence pounce foreward, barking happily and pouncing on her father, Akkia.

Blood instantly splattered from Akkia's mouth as her eyes fluttered shut, her rib had punctured a lung. She had died quickly and mercifully. Her spirit stood beside Malum. "Is there any way, any way at all that I could go back?" She whispered gently, her eyes filled with sorrow as she watched her daughter turn into her human form, her face streaked with red tearstain, her hair lush and soft, she looked so similar, yet so different from her mother and father. Akkia frowned. "So this is it, hmm?" Akkia asked gently. Still watching her daughter franctically try to wake up her father, shaking her, pawing at her face, tears beginning to stream down her cheeks as the fact began to pulsate within Innie's mind.
Her father was dead.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 12/17/2009 9:15 PM

Innie felt her eyes flood with teas, not a sound escaped her open mouth, her lips quivering. She began to back away, not looking back, she turned around, turned into her lucain form and ran. She ran like the winds, closely followed by Styx, calling after her to come back. Or to at least wait for him.

[Styx and Innie have left]

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/17/2009 9:49 PM

Cimarosa blinked as a single, strained cry came from her lips.  She didn't have to be sitting up to know that Akks was gone now; she'd heard Innie pounce on her, and she heard her moaning now.  However, Rosa was in no position to move or do anything.  She knew that, in order to wake Akkia again, she would not only need her oboe (and, of course, be able to play it), but she would need to get permission from Malum to do this.  After all, he was an Angel of Death; it was his job to take those that had passed on.

"Please..." she whispered quietly, pointing to her oboe case that was not all that far from her, and then, pointing at Akkia.  "Let me bring her back.  I can bring her back; I just need a few minutes to... to catch my breath..."

Rosa said this in a tone that was heavy with tears.  She knew there was a chance that Malum would say no, and that would be that.  However, she still had hope that he would say yes...

[19.3]
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 12/19/2009 5:37 PM

Malum blinked in confusion as suddenly what was apparently the daughter of the brown one tackle her out of love. That apparently was the death blow, as suddenly the her spirit asked him if there was any way her untimely death could be reversed.

Death by glomp. Now I've seen everything, he thought. Then he turned to her. "Death, as far as I'm concerned, is permanent. The only two choices I can offer you are either be taken to the afterlife, or to be born again into a new body." To the still-living lucain lying on the ground, the angel of death probably appeared to be talking to himself, unless she too could see spirits.

Suddenly, she tearfully begged him to let her attempt to bring her loved one back. He glanced at her, than at the corpse of her lover, before glancing back at her. His first thought was to say no, for bringing people back from the grave went against the natural order. Then, he reminded himself that he too had gone against the order himself....

"I know of no being that can reverse death other than the gods...but if you say you can, I am not going to stop you from trying." With that, he sat down, and glanced in the direction of the battle between the reptiles. "We'll see how this turns out...." he said, partially to himself and partially to Akkia's spirit.
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4526
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 12/19/2009 5:49 PM

Akkia nodded once, solemnly. "If there isn't any way, if she can't do it, get her out of here, please. I know you will probably refuse, but if she can't..." She stumbled to a halt, sobs beginning to rise in her chest. Only then did she notice Corff attempting to kill her still. "Will you learn your lesson?" She growled, punting Corff in the face, forcing him to fall back and rise into the sky, a lot like steam. She turned her attention back to Rosa, kneeling beside her, she forwned heavily, bowing her head. "Malum, if she can't hear me, please tell her I love her..." A sob built up in her throat, but she swallowed it.

(*drags ALL her characters out*)

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk