Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: Memories beside the falls. [Private; Me, Arctic and Fire]

Postby MythicDusk » 12/23/2008 3:27 PM

Styx knew how to fix broken ribs...Shy had taught him, why couldn't he remeber? "I-I think you need to make a clean cut here...." he then dragged his claw down Akkia's flech, good thing she was out for the count. He then frowned. No hands to fix the rib. "Please. Please tell me you have a human form." He looked over to Akkia, whom was bleeding slightly, but not too much. Good. He had somehow missed arteries and such...

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/23/2008 3:36 PM

Slowly, slowly, Rosa began to come around, but she was in no place to move.  She laid there, in her Lucain form, only catching a few words here and there.  Need... clean cut... please... human form... Slowly her senses returned, and she could feel everything--namely the pain in her side from the broken rib.  Moving slowly, she cut one of the straps holding the oboe onto her back with her claw, trying not to breathe in too deeply when it came off.

Meanwhile, Amethysta was more occupied with Noali than anything the Hollowheart could toss at her.  When she got angry, you knew about it.  And you didn't escape so easily.

[18.2][6.0][6.0]
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 12/26/2008 2:39 AM

((Sorry for the lateness - wasn't able to get on most of yesterday due to internet issues. oPo))

"Do I have a human form?" Malum stated, "Well, you're in luck. I do indeed have a human form." His human form wasn't necessary for his job, so he rarely, if ever, used it. It's stuff like this that made having one lucky.

Shortly after he finished his statement, a whirl of shadowy smoke kicked up around him, obscuring him from view, and in a few seconds it subsided to reveal the angel of death's human form. In many ways, though, it was much more imposing that his human form. If he looked like a grim reaper in his normal form, his human form definitely looked like one - he wore a large, black cloak that hid his face and the majority of his body.

Wordlessly, he bent down, running his finger along where Styx had pointed it out. It was worth noting said finger, although much paler than a normal human finger, was still covered in flesh and was very much alive, as opposed to the skeletal finger one would expect of his appearance.

He ignored the movements of the one he had saved behind him. Either he didn't notice, or he did and said nothing.
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4526
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 12/29/2008 4:37 PM

Akkia gasped with pain as she then awoken, clenching her jaw tight, a whimper echoing from her vocal chords as Styx then leantt in, offering her a few fatherly licks to the cheek, whining comforts to her.

Braska divebombed multiple times, hoping to at least stagger the Battleheart so he could get to the albie. Poor, little, misguided thing. "C'mon doublechin! that all you got?" Braska jeered.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/01/2009 12:59 PM

Amethysta was indeed thrown off by Braska's divebombing of her, and she roared in rage when he called her "doublechin".  Enraged, she leapt to the skies and flapped her wings furiously, sending a powerful whirlwind down into the trees and clearing below.  Noali, however, was now paying attention to the Hollowheart that was attempting to save her.

Of course, she wasn't thinking that.  She was thinking that he, too, was after her for whatever reasons.

Finally, Rosa opened her eyes again.  In a single, thready whimper, she cried out, "Help me..." and hoped that someone would come to her aid--someone that would help her and not hurt her.  She could feels Akkia's pain somehow, it was like it was her own.

[18.3][6.1][6.1]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 01/06/2009 9:37 AM

Well, Malum certainly knew how to make an incision, and how to do it painlessly as well. A painless death was usually what he brought upon his victims, so a painless incision shouldn't be too hard to do.

A good thing, to, because something like that was what he was going to have to deal with. The female he was trying to deal with just woke up. And right behind him, a quiet plea indicated the other female was also awake.

He turned to Styx again. "Alright, how the heck am I supposed to fix this? A doctor's not my normal profession, you know."

That was when another thought occured to him - once he was done fixing this female up, how the heck was he supposed to seal the wound again? The situation here seemed to be getting worse and worse.
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/06/2009 1:05 PM

Styx spoke gently. "You have to grab the two parts of the rib and align them, then you have to stitch up the wound with needle and thread...I think Akkia had some in her satchel..." He then realised the satchel was back in the clearing. Where he did not want to go right at that moment.

Braska did a few twists in the air then scooped down, grabbed the satchel in his caws and the albie in his claws, dropping them where he throught the small group of others were basically in the forest, still throwing taunts at the battleheart, trying to keep her eyes on him.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/06/2009 1:11 PM

Well, whatever the Hollowheart was doing, it kept Amethysta from noticing that Noali had been scooped up, despite her terrified yelps of protest.  She swooped at Braska, hoping to catch him off-guard with her speed, but if that wouldn't work, then she could always use her other secret weapon.

Rosa put a hand on her side and breathed a couple of words, her hand glowing and the two broken ribs within her snapping back into place, allowing her to breathe freely now as she ran over to where Akks, Styx, and Malum were.  "So... what'd I miss before I remembered I could use my healing magic?"

[18.4][6.2][6.2]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 01/09/2009 1:14 PM

"Alright, I think I can handle that," Malum responded, before turning around and preparing to open Akkia up. He would have, too, if the other female hadn't suddenly remembered she had healing powers.

He turned to her, with a look halfway between irritated and surprised. Not that she would be able to see that, his hood did an excellent job concealing his face in shadow. "Wait.... All this time, you had healing powers, and yet still lay on the ground like you were helpless? Oh, for the love of...."

Shaking his head, he stood up and stepped aside. "Your lover here has gotten an injury herself. It'd be best if the one who knew how to fix this sort of thing handled it."
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 02/03/2009 1:50 PM

Styx winced as a satchel and a albie landed nearby, standing over Akkia, he lowered his head and snarled, Akkia snarled with him, simply letting it echo with his, then coughing gently she winced. So much pain....She looked up at Rosa with saddened eyes, then at Malum, then up at the purple lucain defending her. "Styx..." she brathed. Styx's snarl begame a whimper as he looked down at Akkia, whom simply smiled and he nodded, beginning towards where the noise came from.

Braska flapped his wings furiously as he growled lightly, swerving, then banking, making sure to keep somewhat of a distance between them. Hoping to intice her to the hunt. 'C'mon, C'mon, C'mon...' Were the only thoughts he could think of as he willed himself to fly faster.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 02/08/2009 10:50 AM

Rosa rolled her eyes before she said, "Jeez, it's not like I purposely forgot that I had healing powers.  Everything just kinda... went blank there for a few minutes." She shook her head as she bent down over Akks, her eyes holding a great deal of concern as she placed a hand gently on her broken rib.  Hopefully she wouldn't suddenly cry out in pain, for if she did, that would prove a distraction for Rosa and would disrupt the healing magic, and possibly leave Akks in a worse state then she was already in.

Noali slowly crept over to Rosa, whining quietly as she whispered, "I am sorry, Musical One... Mistress did something to me that made me do her will always... I dared not defy her for fear of my own death..." Rosa heard this, but nevertheless, she merely nodded her head slowly as she closed her eyes and focusing on healing her lover.

Amethysta, however, was busy chasing after Braska, her wings churning with great power as she tried to keep up with the Hollowheart.  It'sss obviousss that he wasss built for the sssport of flying... she whispered to herself, shaking her head as she let out a powerful roar.

[19.0][6.3 x2]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 06/10/2009 4:22 PM

((Extremely late reply for the win.))

Malum stood silently, watching as Rosa prepared to heal her lover. It seemed that this lucain had powers to restore life, just as he had powers to take it away. For a minute, he thought he'd have to claim both their lives, but now his job here seemed to be almost done.

He gazed out towards the clearing, taking in the roar of the battleheart as the battle out there continued onwards. If it started to get too close to the place of sanctuary he and the rest of this group happened to be in, then he'd take action. For now, all seemed safe.

Not needing his human form, he was quick to resume his lucain form, changing back in a spiral of shadows. Keeping his silence, he walked over to the entrance and stood guard.
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 06/10/2009 4:45 PM

'Holy-!' were the only words that chimed from the hollowheart's mind. Now, adrenaline began to kick in. He flapped his wings at a comically furious pace, dipping and diving, gaining altitude and swerving, hoping to put that little bit more distance between them. She was already uncomfortably close. 'Look, Fatgirl. I know ya prolly really dislike me, but that ain't my fault. Now sing so this can all be over, will ya?' He smirked at his own joke, again twisting and turning in the air.

Styx laughed as Braska's thoughts chimed through the clearing. Akkia kept her gaze steely, staring up at the sky. Wincing slightly as she saw the dark figure of Braska pass over. She twitched her ears as she heard rustling through the grass...She stayed silent, listening intently.

The Relowockee had awoken and was moving through the undergrowth, her vision blurry and her mask cracked, staggering slightly as she moved towards Malum. "She.....She killed....Corff...." Luw whispered, blinking slightly to rid herself from the double vision. She honestly wondered if Malum did have a twin.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 06/10/2009 5:16 PM

The sssinging isss not my job.  Trussst me, you want sssinging?  Get the Musssical One to sssing, and you ssshall know the meaning of a sssong ssso pretty, it ssstopsss your heart. Amethysta said, smirking as she looked down at Rosa.  However, she knew that she could not just yet utilize her persuasive tongue on Rosa; first, she had to be in a different form, and then, she'd also have to make sure that Rosa was perfectly desperate to get Akks out of her pain.

Rosa was completely unaware of the sounds behind her, as she was concentrating on healing Akks--Broken bones are no easy thing to mend with magic, she'd been told; it takes far less energy to mend the surface wound, but you leave the person in greater danger still if you seal the skin over the broken bone.  Noali, however, had her ears trained on the sound of rustling in the grass as well.

[19.1][6.4 x2]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 06/10/2009 5:32 PM

Malum could easily hear something rustling around in the grass somewhere outside the clearing. Was this something approaching their hiding spot, or was it just some random animal in the undergrowth?

He turned his head in the direction of the sound, seeing what he could see. Sure enough, he could spot a flash of yellow somewhere within the plant life.

Without turning away, he asked of Akkia, "When you attacked that relowockee... Did you kill it?"
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext