Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: Contemplation of Life (P - Me and MD)

Postby Middy » 01/08/2009 9:47 PM

"But the time I am spending with you is very pleasant, perhaps one of the most comfortable times I have had with another," he smiled softly pawing once again at the grass to make himself more comfortable, "I never thought I would be finding peace and comfort with a doctor..." he snickered a little, laying his head down, "Maybe even something more.."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

[Sage lv4][22]

Postby Citanul » 01/09/2009 5:09 PM

Sage smiled softly, relaxing as he laid there with Sable. He wondered how he could be so comfortable... Even his time with Atem hadn't been like this. Maybe it was just Sable's aura. He wasn't a fighter. ...But he still wasn't his brother either, and some part of Sage knew that he wouldn't be happy unless he was with Asa.

"Many doctors can be nice... I do my best to make everyone comfortable." He smiled a little and continued to watch Sable. "I would like to be your friend, Sable."
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/09/2009 9:16 PM

Sable felt the twinge of pain come back, he jerked away slightly. He felt nervous again, he bit down trying to hide the fact that something was bothering him. He couldn't mess up his chance, the last time this happened was in the caves. He was lucky to keep his loving personality this long, before going back to his normal self.

"I can tell..." Sable faked a smile and stood up swishing his tail. "Sage, there is something I have to tell you," he stopped thinking if he should tell the truth, then continued, "I have been putting up this friendly facade for a long time in awhile, I hide my true personality from many people. Promise not to run away from me for what I am about to say next.." he smiled again tilting his head.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Sage lv4][23]

Postby Citanul » 01/09/2009 10:47 PM

It was rather obvious that something had Sable jittery. Sage moved to get up as the dark-coated Lucain scrambled to his paws , watching him and his nervous twinge.

"I promise I will not run away from you, Sable. I will try to help you in any way I can." His ears flickered a little as he watched him. He hoped that this was not something that could harm either of them... He had pups to think about, his brother... As much as he liked to help, he could not risk not being able to care for them.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/09/2009 11:01 PM

Sable sighed settling down a bit, "As you know already I am someone of darkness, and with that I am an assassin by trade. If anything, I was made to be one. I hope this little bit of information doesn't effect you Sage, but yes, I keep my true self hidden. Most of what I do normally would shock others. And for this, is the reason Midnight is training me to be a necromancer," he sighed looking down towards the ground, "It's hard to be someone I'm not. Maybe that is why I had to tell you of who I am. Although, I will not harm you or your children Sir. Sage."
Sable felt weird just telling him this, but he couldn't stand to play the good guy much longer, even if he was developing some kind of feelings for Sage, whether they be false or not.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Sage lv4][24]

Postby Citanul » 01/09/2009 11:46 PM

Just listening intently the young God took time to soak in the information before he spoke. He didn't want to hurt Sable's feelings - and he would try his best not to with the words. He didn't seem jumpy however, possibly a little curious.

"I do not want you to feel uncomfortable, Sable. You do not have to hide yourself around me... I accept that everyone has a different profession. As long as your necromancy does not upset my children or my brother... Then I would be happy to still be your friend." He smiled just softly, moving to nudge his muzzle.

"Just because you are a Necromancer does not mean you cannot be nice to others."
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/09/2009 11:52 PM

Sable felt much better upon hearing Sage's words, he felt comfort fall on him as he felt the soft nudge from Sage. "I know, and I will say that no harm will come from me to upset your pups or your brother, I have too much respect for you and thus, I will take good word on your wishes. If anything, you are all protected." he licked Sage on the cheek and smiled for real this time, "I can be very nice, but others usually don't give me such an option. You happen to be one of the few, Sage."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Sage lv5][25]

Postby Citanul » 01/10/2009 9:08 PM

Nodding, he smiled softly. It was nice to know that he was protected... His brother didn't need any more people after him. There had already been attempts on his life now. "Thank you, Sable. I will be sure to tell my Fathers that you are on our side, and willing to protect Asa and I." Softly he leant over for another nuzzle.

"No one needs to dislike you just because of what you are."

((I think this is good for this RP. ^^ Hehe.))
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/10/2009 11:57 PM

Sable closed his eyes feeling the soft nuzzle against him, this was a start of something wonderful. Maybe he could be happy after all. A shame it was time to head off for duty, how would be break it to Sage. Would he ever see him again? He smiled, "Sage, I must go soon... I hope to see you again. Whether it be here or somewhere else," he seemed sad, he didn't want to leave this position ever, and cuddled against Sage putting his muzzle underneath his with a soft whimper, "Will we see each other once we part, Sage?"
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Sage lv5][26]

Postby Citanul » 01/11/2009 12:15 AM

Nodding a little he cuddled back against Sable, moving a little to curl against him, head atop his. "We will meet again, Sable. I am a God, remember?" He asked with a bittersweet smile. "I will come find you. Now that my pups do not command all of my attention I will find you once your duty is over. We will see eachother again."

((Awh. Sweet ending.))
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous