Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Postby SpringsSong » 10/07/2007 10:24 AM

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Apollo-----Aaron-----Adonia, "Nia"-----Rhyia, "Rhy"-----Lurker-----Maeve

A small party walked out to the Falls, having heard about some sort of a party.  Aaron and his cousin, Apollo, didn't mind at all, nor did Aaron's niece, Adonia.  In fact, Adonia was leading the party into the Falls.  When she heard someone say, "Reli!  Wait for out guests to arrive before you take a cupcake!" she began to run ahead of the group.  Her sister, Rhyia, stayed behind her uncle and cousin, growling.  "Parties... I never likes parties.  I should be exploring." She said, her tails dragging on the ground.

"Oh, come on, Rhyia!  Erica said that you and your sister could be the life of the party sometimes." Aaron said, looking around.  "I do say, isn't that the little Sugarberry we met at the KLA meeting?  And wasn't the Common Kuhna also at that meeting, Apollo?" He asked.  The Arkuhna nodded.  "I do believe so, Aaron." He said.  Behind them were a Sulkuhna and another Cake Kuhna; Lurker and Maeve.  The two made no objections to coming to the party; for it seemed like a perfect place to announce something to the other four in their party.

{Apollo: 10 -- Level-up||Aaron: 28||Adonia: 23||Rhyia: 23||Lurker: 11||Maeve: 6}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/07/2007 2:46 PM

William

A lone kanua strolled with a smooth swagger in his step through the trees and brush. He had heard a bit of commotion and part of him hoped nobody would mind him showing up. The kanua named William's tails swayed contently as he wistled a traveling tune.

Coming through the brush, still wistling, he was a little surprised by the rather large crowd of kuhna who seemed to be setting up for some kind of party. William let himself wander over and bow respectfully. "Hope nobody minds me popping in like this." His voice was smooth and sweet. "If I had to spend one more moment with my less than ammusing brother I was going to be driven mad. Anything I can help with?"
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 10/07/2007 4:30 PM

Image Image
Unitii--Prodigy

Two kunhas walked over to the party, smiling. "I'm so glad Rena and Marie let us out. This party is going to be great!" The Arkunha said, smiling. Unitii smiled. She was hoping to find someone to talk to. She wasn't that comfortable around Prodigy. She wished that Marie had let Marbie come. But she kept her back, saying that she might be expected somewhere else. Oh well... I might make some friends! she thought to herself.
She ran over to a Cake Kuhna who was taking out drinks. "Need some help?" she asked, and started pulling drinks out and setting them on the rock. Prodigy, who was hungry, went over to Reli. "Can I have a cupcake?" he asked. "I didn't have breakfast." Just then, his stomach growled FOOD...
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jazzylily » 10/07/2007 5:21 PM

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

Lemon.....Desire.....Monty.....Envy.....Iyuri

Lemon walked happily down the path in front of her. She was followed closely by her three children Desire, Monty and Envy along with her adopted kit Iyuri. The four youngsters bounced about excitedly. This was the first party they had ever been aloud to attend and they hoped they would meet some interesting kuhnas.

"Ok you guys, I'm trusting that you will all be very well behaved." Lemon said sternly before the group arrived at the party.
"Yes mum!" The four chorused, before beginning to chatter amongst themselves again.
"Good I'm holding you guys to your word." Lemon said smiling.
They all nodded and smiled.
"Ok this way then!" The older kuhna said pushing through some bushes. When everyone had reached the otherside they all stood in awe at the large group of other kuhnas that had assembled.

(Lemon, 5; Desire, 0; Monty, 0; Envy, 0; Iyuri, 2.4)
<center>ImageImage</center></center>
<center>Sometimes I’m good but when I'm bad</center>
<center>I'm even better</center>
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 775
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 10/07/2007 6:08 PM

The group of five kuhnas slowly walked up to the party.
"Ohh yum!" Envy cried eyeing the food. "I love cupcakes!"
Upon the mentioning of sweets, Envy's sisters Desire and Iyuri perked up.
The three girls slowly walked up to the kuhna standing in front of the food.
"May we have some cupcakes?" Iyuri asked bashfully.

Lemon and her son Monty watched as their family ventured over to the food.
"Well that should keep them occupied." Monty sighed, looking around for something to do. He was always stuck around his sisters and his mom and wished there was someone else to hang around. Suddenly he heard a female kuhna asking if anyone wanted to go exploring.
"Mom I'm going to over there and talk to that girl ok?" He half asked, half stated.
"Ok, have fun!" The citrus kuhna smiled at her son.

Prancing over to the other kuhna, Monty spoke up. "Hi! I heard you asking if anyone wanted to go adventuring and well...I'd love to!"

(Lemon, 5.2; Desire, 0.2; Monty, 0.2; Envy, 0.2; Iyuri, 3)
<center>ImageImage</center></center>
<center>Sometimes I’m good but when I'm bad</center>
<center>I'm even better</center>
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 775
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/07/2007 6:35 PM

Rhyia looked over at Mika and said, "Well, unlike my sister over there, I prefer to explore rather than to party." She said, sighing.  "My sister, though..."  Adonia had walked up to Reli and said, "Hello there.  I'm Adonia." She said, smiling.  Lurker and Maeve sat down, and Lurker said, "Just tell me what we could do, and we'll help out."

Aaron turned to Twist.  "Long time, no see.  Sorry we just kinda left that meeting.  Wyra and Asha were getting... quite disagreeable." He said, while Apollo chuckled.  "Well, I still have to do that painting for Tali?±a... before she asks for me to do a painting with just her and Sethor." He said, laughing.

{Apollo: 11||Aaron: 29||Adonia: 24||Rhyia: 24||Lurker: 12||Maeve: 7}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Stoffelees » 10/07/2007 9:05 PM

ImageImage
Territo-----Metuo
Male-----Female
ImageImage
Caecus-----Daerimbor (Dae)
Male-----Female

A small group of four had gotten word of a party that was occuring in this area. Territo, the Scare Kuhna and oldest of the group, had decided that it was high time he got out and had some fun. "Geez, will you guys hurry up?! We're going to get there once the party is over if we keep going at this rate!" Metuo flattened her ears against her head at the sound of her older half-brother yelling. She was a quiet one and didn't venture out much. Seeing her reaction to him, Territo suddenly felt bad. "Oh, I'm sorry little sis, I wasn't yelling at you." Territo was usually a tough one, but when it came to his little sis, he was a softie.

"We're moving as fast as we can!" The dark female snapped at him. She might be one of the youngest of the group, but she was spunky and could stand her ground. "Don't listen to him Caecus, he's just trying to bully us." Caecus rolled his clouded eyes, "Stop slowing down for me, I'm not having any trouble. Just because I can't see doesn't make me any less capable than the rest of you." Caecus quickened his pace and listened as Daerimbor also sped up to keep up with him.

Territo shook his head. Finally hearing the voices of fellow Kuhna ahead he broke into a sprint. Metuo, who had been closely following him, was startled and paused for a moment before running after him. As Territo finally came within sight of the party, he slowed down and sauntered up, "Did somebody say swim? I'd love to go for a dip."

{Caecus 1 | Daerimbor 1 | Metuo 14 | Territo 1}
Stoffelees
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 953
Donate
Status: Currently a full-time big sis and supervisor at work.

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/07/2007 9:14 PM

"But of course." William replied as he wandered torward Frosting. "My my, if my brother were here this party would already be crashed. Hyper dolt." William spoke of his hyperactive Spearmint brother, Frostbite. He may've grown up now, but he had no self control. "Hard to beleive me and him are related." Reaching a soft paw in the cooler, he began helping the cake kuhna unload the drinks.

William turned around as even more kuhna showed up. He bet that pretty soon not even the roar of the falls would cover everyone's voice. He wistled surprisingly. "I wonder what would happen if I called father to this little thing. He says he used to be quiet, but since he met mother he's been rather spunky."

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/08/2007 5:49 PM

William nearly dropped a can of soda as Frosting spoke. "Your Smoothie's lifemate?!" he exclaimed in shock. "I'v never met that fellow myself, but my humanoid, Kitsune, always keeps us posted on who comes in goes from the prize house." The kanua regained his grip on the can and set it on the rock amongst the rest of the drinks.

His fluffy tails swayed contently. "I'v never bred before, but if my father is right then sometimes it can change a male from a shy, timid, quiet thing to a playful furrball. Of course, i'v never met my mother so I wouldn't know."

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Stoffelees » 10/08/2007 7:48 PM

Territo's ears pricked up as he heard a voice call from by the waterfall. A grin spread across his face and he broke into a full sprint. As he reached the edge of the pool he didn't slow down, instead taking a flying leap into the water, casting a Kuhna-sized wave in all directions and onto dry land. Once he resurfaced he shook his head to clear the water out of his ears and looked at the female Common Kuhna who had called to him in the first place, "Hey, I'm Territo." A smirk plastered across his muzzle.

Metuo had given up in trying to keep up with her half-brother. Instead she decided to stop and wait for her daughter, Daerimbor, and little Caecus to catch up. Once they were close, Metuo gave her kit a lick on the forehead. "Mom! Please! Not in public." The dark female shook her head and turned to Caecus, "Com'on, let's go meet some of the other party guests!" She quickened her pace and approached the group near the food. "Hello! My name is Daerimbor, but you can call me Dae. And this," she said pointing to the Sightless Kuhna who now joined her by her side, "is Caecus." Caecus bowed his head as his friend introduced him, "It's a pleasure to meet everyone." He tried his best to smile, but there was so much commotion that he wasn't actually sure how many Kuhnas were around them.

Metuo also reached the group and approached the Sugarberry Kuhna called Reli, "Hello, is there anything I can do to help?" She spoke in such a soft voice it almost seemed to float away with the breeze.

{Caecus 2 | Daerimbor 2 | Metuo 15 | Territo 2}
Stoffelees
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 953
Donate
Status: Currently a full-time big sis and supervisor at work.

Next