Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Postby jazzylily » 10/08/2007 10:36 PM

Desire, Envy and Iyuri gladly excepted the cupcakes handed to them.
"Thank you so much! Iyuri smiled. Turning to her two sisters she began to speak again. "We should go and try to find some people to talk to!"
The others looked at her with blank expressions. They were rather shy, where as Iyuri was a ball of energy.
"Well if you don't want to mingle then I sure as heck will do it for you!" Iyuri lifted her head and pranced off to start a conversation.

Meanwhile Lemon wandered around. Approaching the spot where her daughters had been she looked at the kuhnas surronding the food. "Hi! My names Lemon. Do you guys need any more help?"

Sighing Monty flicked his tails about, anxious to go exploring. His hopes soared a bit when another kuhna wandered up to him and Mika and said they would go to.
"Hi my names Monty." He said to the joining kuhna.

(Lemon, 5.3; Desire, 0.3; Monty, 0.3; Envy, 0.3; Iyuri, 3.1)
<center>ImageImage</center></center>
<center>Sometimes I’m good but when I'm bad</center>
<center>I'm even better</center>
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 775
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/09/2007 5:31 PM

Aaron chuckled.  "Eh, don't feel too bad about it." he said.  Apollo nodded to the new arrivals, while Rhyia said, "Did someone say 'swimming'?"

Lurker and Maeve walked over to where the other snacks were and began to unload them, putting them wherever they needed to go.  Adonia also helped out a little bit, taking a few snacks and drinks to the table.  Turning to Reli, she said, "You smell kinda like berries, so I know you have Berry genes in your blood... What kinda Kuhna are ya?" She asked.

{Apollo: 12||Aaron: 30 -- Level up||Adonia: 25 -- Level up||Rhyia: 25 -- Level up||Lurker: 13||Maeve: 8}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 10/09/2007 7:15 PM

Prodigy took the cupcake and quickly rushed over the group that was going exploring. He shoved the cupcake into his mouth quickly. "Mind if I join in?" he asked around a mouthful of cupcake. He swallowed hastily, smiling at Mika.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jazzylily » 10/09/2007 9:53 PM

Monty blushed after Viridians comment. "Thanks." He said bashfully. He was very used to his sisters poking fun of him for his coloring. "Well I'm definately ready to go!" He said changing the subject. "Where are we off to?"

Lemon happily began to arrange the food around on the table so the guests could have better access to it. She moved it around so that the sweet stuff would be together and the other stuff would be in its grouping. She was very orderly like that. When she was done she steped back and admired her work.

"Ooo look they are swimming! How fun!" Iyuri cried running over to the pool of water in which a few kuhnas were playing. Her sisters followed a little less thrilled.
"Do you mind if we join you?" She asked as she approached the others.

(Lemon, 5.4; Desire, 0.4; Monty, 0.4; Envy, 0.4; Iyuri, 3.2)
<center>ImageImage</center></center>
<center>Sometimes I’m good but when I'm bad</center>
<center>I'm even better</center>
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 775
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/10/2007 1:30 PM

ImageImageImage
~Rina, Raiden, Vicky~
ImageImage
~Sala, Ender~

"Victoria. Victoria, where are we going. Victoria, is this a party? I don't want to go to a party, Victoria." Raiden tugged against his daughter who was holding on his paw with an iron grip. "Come ooooon, dad, I wanna meet mom, she's supposed to be here." said Vicky, his daughter and the reason the normally anti-social Raiden was at such an event. "Why do I have to be here, though? And with RINA..." growled Raiden, glaring at the other Cake Kuhna, who, ever the social butterfly, had run off into the mass of party goers, making a beeline for Aaron, the Kuhna she'd met before in Nu'san, where Tom had found his lifemate. Sala, Rina's friend but far less self-confident, followed hesitantly after the Cake Kuhna, mumbling "Rina... are you sure about this? Where are so many people..." Vicky turned to look at her father, pouting slightly. "Because you should see mom again." she stated simply, dragging him towards the Arkuhna in question and waving with the other hand. "Mom! Mom, over here!"

Ender wandered in after the group, feeling, as he usually did, alone and set apart from the other Kuhnas. To them, he was just Ender, the prophet. Ender's subconscious was brilliant, allowing him to analyse things with great ease and figure this out. But since it wasn't concious and he couldn't explain how he knew, it seemed like he was telling the future. That, and the fact that this left him a constant state of rather dazed confusion and had him wandering all the way across Evelon to tell someone something he didn't understand, isolated him from the other Kuhna, which saddened him. They spoke to him, sure, but no one of them were comfortable with him, and always spoke with respect that bordered on reverence, making the gap all the wider. Maybe here, he could find someone who didn't know about him, and then maybe someone would be able to get to point of... friends with him.

[[Raiden: 50 || Vicky: 1 || Rina: 26 || Sala: 1 || Ender: 11 ]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SirMax » 10/10/2007 5:38 PM

"Vicky!" Vicky chirped happily. "Nice to meet you, mom." Raiden, meanwhile was staring in shock at Viridian. Was this the same shy girl that he'd had his first and only breeding with? She seemed so outgoing now. It was sort of disconcerting. "Uh... Hi Viridian." he said, blinking as Vicky grinned up at her mother happily.

"Aaaaaaron!" called Rina, pushing through the crowd, waving to the other Kuhna enthusiastically as Sala followed, apologizing to everyone Rina knocked out of the way, her innocent smile usually a good way to stop fights from starting or offense from being taken.

Ender watched from the fringes quietly, not sure how to insert himself into the knots of people. He didn't know anyone and no one knew him- how was he supposed to find someone to talk to?

[[Raiden: 51 || Vicky: 2 || Rina: 27 || Sala: 2 || Ender: 12]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 10/10/2007 5:54 PM

Aaron's ears perked up as he heard Rina's voice.  "Why, hello there, Rina!  'Tis been a while since our paths last crossed!" He said, smiling.  Truth be told, he had rather missed the femme Cake Kuhna.  Apollo rolled his eyes and turned to Sala.  "Well... I take it that they've met before." He said, his voice almost flat.

Adonia laughed.  "That's cool!  My cousin is the first ever Doomsberry Kuhna in the world!  She's pretty awesome, even if she is a flirty one." She said, smiling.  Rhyia, meanwhile, dived headfirst into the water while Lurker and Maeve walked off to a less active area, nuzzling each other and purring.

{Apollo: 13||Aaron: 31||Adonia: 38 -- Level up x2 due to breeding||Rhyia: 22||Lurker: 14||Maeve: 9}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/10/2007 6:42 PM

[[Where is the LOVE for Ender! Dx poor thing...]]

"Hiya Aaron!" Rina chirped, smiling at the Common Kuhna. "It has been a while, a while and few a lifemates." she said, nodding. "Three in our pen already." She was, of course, speaking of Sethor, Tala, and Tom.

Sala looked at Apollo. "I think so. I wasn't there though, I think it was before me and Rina met." she said, glancing at Rina before looking back at Apollo. "...why, do you know Rina?" she asked, cocking her head at him.

Vicky took a moment to look from her mother to her father. Why was he looking so surprised. Raiden, meanwhile, was staring fixedly at Viridian. Surely, this couldn't really be her. She'd be complaining about him staring at her...

Ender setted down into a sitting position, then flopped down all the way a few minutes later, hands on his paws as he whimpered slightly. Why had he bothered coming? It was just another reminder that he didn't fit in with everyone else, that he was an outcast, an irregular.

[[Raiden: 52 || Vicky: 3 || Rina: 28 || Sala: 3 || Ender: 13]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Stoffelees » 10/10/2007 6:50 PM

"I'd love to, anything to keep out of range of Territo's antics." Metuo shook her head, sometimes she felt like she was more mature than her older half-brother. She began aiding Reli in the setting up of snacks. She listened as Reli spoke with some fellow Kuhnas and giggled at his enthusiasm in being the first Sugarberry.

Territo, meanwhile, was busy splashing about in the nearby pool. "I hope I didn't startle you too much." He grinned just as one of Twist's waves slapped him in the face. He laughed as he shook the droplets of water everywhere.

Daerimbor decided to wander off toward Apollo and try to enter the conversation, temporarily neglecting the poor Sightless Kuhna.

Caecus had become increasingly confused with the growing number of unfamiliar voices, he flattened his ears and shook his head in an attempt to rid himself of the loud buzzing, but to no avail. He decided, instead, that he would try to get away and soothe his mind. He took of in a sprint, but before he had gotten very far, he found himself colliding with another Kuhna that had apparently been sitting {Ender}.

{Caecus 3 | Daerimbor 3 | Metuo 16 | Territo 3}
Stoffelees
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 953
Donate
Status: Currently a full-time big sis and supervisor at work.

Postby Fallen_Snow » 10/10/2007 8:08 PM

OOC: AHH! *catches up*

Prodigy smiled. He was glad to go exploring. He liked to be around others, but not a party.

Unitii ran over to where the cupcakes were. "Oh, hi!" she said to Reli. "Can I have a cupcake?" she asked sweetly.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/11/2007 11:41 AM

William, who had been listening quietly, picked up a can and it hissed as he popped it open. Suddenly, a familiar voice came to his ears. "William, if you were going to a party why didn't you tell me?" The kanua smiled. "I didn't really know where I was going when I left, Father." William replied as Sundea stepped up to him. "Woa, I don't think i'v ever seen this many kuhna in one place! Not even the breeding facility." William laughed. According to the common kuhna back home, his father had never been this open until he met Twink.

The cake kuhna bowed to the group. "Hi there! I'm Sundea, and this little powderpuff's dad." William shoved Sundea playfully. "Father, you have to meet this girl." William said as he led Sundea to Frosting. "She's Smoothie's lifemate. Her name's Frosting." Sundea was a little surprised himself. "Pleasure to meet you, Frosting. I'm Hot Fudge Sundea, but you can call me Sundea."
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/11/2007 12:55 PM

Rina smiled at Aaron, remembering the happy times they had in Nusan. Sure, they hadn't hit it off as instantly or strongly as Erica and Tom, who had shown he could be brave despite his normally shyness, but they Rina had felt a connection. And Sala really needed to be here, so she might as well enjoy herself. Speaking of Sala...

Sala glanced over at Rina, who was nodding at Apollo and winking. Sala blushed and coughed slightly, looking away from Rina. Good grief, Rina was obsessed with relationships. There were other reasons to talk to male Kuhnas!

A small smile crossed Raiden's face, and the smile quickly grew into a grin. "You really are Viridian." he said, amused, stepping forward and playfully tapping his forehead against hers. Vicky blinked. "Of course it's her. What are you talking about, dad?" Vicky had no way of knowing what her mother was like when Raiden had last seen her, since the Cake Kuhna never spoke about Vicky's mother, or really anyone else for the most part. Raiden was not talkative, even when it was around his own daughter or about his own mate.

Ender looked up when someone tripped over him. "Um... hello." he said, slightly bewildered. He'd never had someone trip over him. That was definitely a new experience for him. "Your name's Caecus, right?" he asked, cocking his head at the Sightless Kuhna.

[[Raiden: 53 || Vicky: 4 || Rina: 29 || Sala: 4 || Ender: 14]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

PreviousNext