Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Postby SpringsSong » 10/11/2007 1:05 PM

Aaron chuckled.  "I have heard of the lifemating between Sethor and Tali?±a.  I guess it was just destined to be that way, yeah?  Same with my sister and Tom." He said.

Apollo shook his head.  "No, I don't know Rina, but Aaron there is my cousin." He said to Sala, smiling.  He blinked at Rina, but returned his attention to the other Arkuhna.

Adonia smiled.  "Yup!  She's just like ya!" She said, smiling.  Her thoughts wandered momentarily back to Baelu, her first partner.  Her eyes glistened as she thought about the kits that they'd soon have, and her sister just continued swimming, oblivious to the fact that she was going to soon be an aunt.

Lurker looked around at the group, smiling.  "My, my; quite a lovely bunch here, isn't there?" He said to Maeve.  She nodded.  "Yes, my dear.  Quite a bunch." She said.

{Apollo: 14||Aaron: 32||Adonia: 39||Rhyia: 26||Lurker: 15 -- L.U.||Maeve: 10 --L.U.}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/11/2007 1:24 PM

"Yeah...Sethor and Tali?±a took alot longer than the other two lifematings, though. " observed Rina. "They were all in denial or whatever for AGES, and Tala found her lifemate in her first breeding and was lifemated before the breeding was over." Rina smiled at Aaron happily. "Sooo... how have you been?" she cooed.

Sala looked back at Apollo and hastily tried to clear the red from her face. "Oh. So what's your name? I'm Sala." she said, smiling at him. Despite what Rina thought, she just wanted to be Apollo's friend. He seemed nice enough.

[[Rina: 30 || Sala: 5]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 10/11/2007 1:29 PM

Aaron laughed.  "I know what you mean.  Tali?±a wanted to be all fair and stuff, but now she's gotten Fire to go and cancel her other breedings.  After all, there were only two left, and two of her other daughters need some loving too." He said, smiling.  "As for how things have been, Erica's about to be a grandmother, and that makes me a great-uncle.  Adonia's expecting kits." He said, poiting to his Berry Kuhna niece, who wandered over in a daze.

"Uncle Aaron...? Can I go home now?  I don't feel good anymore..." She said, and Aaron nuzzled his niece.  "Certainly, Nia.  Go easy on yourself, yeah?" He said, and she nodded.  Lurker and Maeve got up to follow, nodding to Aaron and Apollo.

Apollo turned to Sala.  "I'm known as Apollo back at home.  'Tis a pleasure to meet you, Sala." He said, smiling.  Rhyia noticed Adonia get up and leave, and she shouted up, "Hey!  What's wrong with Nia, Uncle Aaron?"

Of course, she got no response.

{Apollo: 15 -- L.U.||Aaron: 33||Adonia: 40 -- L.U. [Left]||Rhyia: 27||Lurker: 16 [Left]||Maeve: 11 [Left]}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/11/2007 5:20 PM

Raiden coughed slightly and stepped back from Viridian, a small tinge of pink entering his cheeks. "It's... nice to see you again, Viridian." he said, smiling slightly. Vicky giggled and hugged her mother with glee. "I'm glad to meet you, mom." she said happily, as Raiden rolled his eyes. "Okay, we've met your mother. Do we still have to be here?" Vicky looked at him reproachfully.  "Daaad. We can't just leave all of a sudden now!"

"Oh, really? Congratulations!" Rina exclaimed happily, grinning at Aaron. "I wish you a bountiful litter, Adonia!" she called to the Kuhna.

"It's nice to meet you too, Apollo." said Sala, smiling. "So tell me, Apollo, is there any real reason you were named after a Greek god?" she asked curiously, cocking her head at the Kuhna curiously.

[[Raiden: 54 || Vicky: 5 || Rina: 31 || Sala: 6]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 10/11/2007 5:35 PM

Aaron chuckled.  "From what I heard, we can expect plentiful litters but also surprises.  I hope too, for her sake, that it is a plentiful litter." he said, smiling.  Apollo smiled.  "Well, Apollo is the Greek god of music, and that is one thing I have an affinity for: Music." He said.  "I absolutely adore Fire's musical talents and secretly wish I could steal them for myself." He added, chuckling.  "Does your name have any special meaning, Miss Sala?" He asked.

{Apollo: 16||Aaron: 34}}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/11/2007 6:03 PM

"Not really." admitted Sala, laughing. "It's just my name, you know. It just sounds nice." Pausing, she smiled. "So, am I going to hear any of this music?" she asked innocently, glancing at him as if searching for a musical instrument of some sort. "And you really don't have to call me Miss Sala. Just Sala is fine."
Rina smiled at Aaron. "I do hope that your niece has a good litter." she said simply. There wasn't much else to say.

[[Rina: 32 || Sala: 7]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 10/11/2007 6:19 PM

Prodigy followed the group. "Hey, Mikenzo, where are we going exactly, or do you just want to wing it?" he asked. He enjoyed the different greens of the forest outside Idalani Falls. It inspired him to come back when it was quiet and paint a picture of it. Green was one of his top three favorite colors, next to cerulean blue and dark red.

Unitii smiled and took the cupcake. She was just going to talk to Reli when he walked away. She wondered when his breeder would tell him they were breeding. She sighed and took a nibble at her cupcake, getting a bit of a frosting mustache. She looked at her reflection in the water and laughed, licking it off. She finished her cupcake and waded up to her knees in the cool water.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jazzylily » 10/11/2007 6:35 PM

(Wow I'm really behind! 0.O)

Iyuri smiled after being excepted to go swimming with the others. Holding her breath she dove into the pool of water. Envy and Desire were a bit more reluctant, each slowly dipping a paw into the pool of water then stepping back as if appalled.
"Stop being whimps!" Iyuri cired playfully, splashing her sisters.
"Eek!" Both the girls cried in return.

Quickly prancing behind the group, Monty tried to make sure he wouldn't be left behind. He was a rather curious individual which made exploring with a group difficult for him but for the most part he was keeping up well.
<center>ImageImage</center></center>
<center>Sometimes I’m good but when I'm bad</center>
<center>I'm even better</center>
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 775
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/11/2007 6:50 PM

Aaron and Apollo both looked to each other, both suddenly shy around the large number of Kuhnas.  "I...better go home and see how Nia is..." Aaron said, and Apollo replied, "Indeed.  It seemeths as though we may have been wise to remain at home." Turning to Sala, he took a moment to pull out a smaller version of Fire's oboe and played a quick song on it; a slow, gentle movement from a concerto Fire had taught him.  Finishing, he stood up, and he and Aaron left.

{Apollo: 17||Aaron: 35 -- L.U. Both have left}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/11/2007 11:41 PM

Sundea couldn't help but smile as he watched Reli. "He reminds me so much of Twink. She's William's mother. Quite the hyper girl." William glanced at his father. Was his mother really this wild? "Father, will I ever get to meet her?" Sundea looked back at his son. "Actually, i'v been thinking of having Calico ask Twink's humanoid if we could meet up. I'm sure her and Frostbite would get along great." William rolled his eyes at the mention of his brother's name.

"Get along with who, Dad?" The kanua groaned and slapped his forhead with a paw. Sure enough, Frostbite had bounded through the bushes. Sundea smiled as his other son bounded over to them. "We were talking about your mother, Frost." the cake kuhna replied. "Ah. Is Mom really wild, like me? Will we get along? Is she sm-" William shoved a paw over his brother's mouth as the spearmint was talking a mile a minute. "The words 'shut' and 'up' come to mind." he muttered before letting Frost go explore.

Just as expected, the spearmint made a beeline for the pool. "COWABUNGAAAA!" he cried as he leapt into the air and curled into a cannonball. An immense splash followed and water went everywhere. Emerging once again, he spoke after clearing his nose and ears. "Whats up? I'm Frostbite! That's my dad and my bro over there." Frost motioned to Sundea and William.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 10/12/2007 8:49 PM

Prodigy nodded. "Cool, okay." he said. He followed her deeper into the undergrowth.

Unitii jumped back from the cannonball. "Whoa!" she said. She swam out to the others. She addressed Frostbite. "That was one great cannonball!" she meowed, smiling. "Mind if I try?" she asked, climbing up onto a high rock.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Stoffelees » 10/13/2007 1:04 PM

Territo yowled with pleasant surprise and began splashing the smaller female back. When she left the water, his gaze followed her, curious as to what she was up to now. And as she slid down the slippery rock, Territo perked his ears up. Now that looked like fun! He scrambled out of the pool and chased after Twist. As the two of them slid into the water another Kuhna leapt into the pool with a loud cry. Following the wave Frostbite had produced, Territo spit out some of the water and spoke, "Uh, nice to meet'cha Frostbite. I'm Territo."

Caecus picked himself back up turned to the voice and lowered his ears in embarrassment. "Um, yes, my name is Caecus... How did you know?"

Daerimbor shook her pelt and wandered about, wondering if it was getting to dark for anyone to see her or something. She swept her gaze around the area, looking for anyone who might be willing to engage in conversation with her.

Metuo, meanwhile, sat and listened intently to the many discussions going on around her. She was content with simply listening rather than actively participating all the time.

{Caecus 4 | Daerimbor 4 | Metuo 17 | Territo 4}
Stoffelees
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 953
Donate
Status: Currently a full-time big sis and supervisor at work.

Postby SirMax » 10/13/2007 3:14 PM

"Aww... Byeeee Aarooon!" Rina called, waving to the Kuhna as he left. Why was he rushing off all of a sudden? Oh well, it was fun having him there. Perking up, she scanned the surrounding area for anyone else interesting and her eyes settled on Daerimbor and she scooted through the crowd towards the pure black Kuhna, interested in the odd colouration. Sala, who was still waving to Apollo, calling out "Nice performance!" was left behind, and when she turned her friend was gone, leaving the slightly shy Kuhna surrounded by strangers.

Vicky grinned. "Yeah dad, try to have fun!" she chirped, looking smugly at her  father as she clung to Viridian. Raiden glared daggers at her. "I don't like parties." he muttered, glancing around. "So how exactly am I supposed to enjoy myself?"

Ender smiled ruefully. "I... overheard someone..." he said. This was half true- he must have heard something or picked something up or wouldn't have known, but he hadn't consciously heard the Kuhna's name mentioned. "My name's Ender. Nice to meet you, Caecus."

[[Ender: 15 || Rina: 33 || Sala: 8 || Raiden: 55 || Vicky: 6]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

PreviousNext